But but but i thought cnn hated Trump!

But but but i thought cnn hated Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/trump-sessions-comey/index.html
archive.is/xH1z2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

search for "russia" on CNN's website. They deleted it all. They know it's over.

They know what is coming. They are bending the knee so that maybe they can save themselves.

>CNN is one person

You do realize the ramifications of this, right user? When liberals even have to admit that this was a witch hunt, it means that there were folks who knowingly spread this info to create a new mccarthyism, and the media was complicit. This is huge, and will be discussed as one of the worst stains on media and politics for decades. CNN even had to finally admit it.

That's an opinion article you moron, not from CNN's writers.

>I'll totally rat out all my friends if you go easy on me

And of course we know that there is ZERO political bias when they decide which opinions to publish and which to not publish.

It's an opinion piece dumbass. People are still sperging over Jeffrey Lord being employed by CNN but he's the only right wing pundit there.

trying to distance themselves from nytimes who got BTFO'd as fake news by comey
not working though

No they didn't. google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/09/opinions/comey-testimony-shows-anti-trump-witch-hunt-scaramucci/index.html

like any ponzi scheme, they're just getting out first.

also since we're talking about the Coincidence News Network here, look up "pil-pul"

looks like CNN is fair and balanced then :^)

>This is huge, and will be discussed as one of the worst stains on media and politics for decades.

Im willing to bet cash money that they will gloss over it, downplay it, or twist events to make it seem justified.

>OPINION
>OPINION
>OPINION
>OPINION
>OPINION

american education

>Im willing to bet cash money that they will gloss over it, downplay it, or twist events to make it seem justified.

At first yes they will. But failure to take full responsibility will be bad for business in a post-disclosure America.

Anthony must have found out his boss was fucking his gf and didnt follow the narrative.

Got a link to that article?

You idiot, did you think they were going to blast "WE WERE WRONG ALL ALONG" all over their front page or something?

This is their way of trying to save face now that it's abundantly clear that they've been peddling bullshit all this time.

That's how they do it. For 99% of the time, they bash the shit out of Trump. 1% of the time they tell the truth.

So when you call them out on the 99%, they show you the 1% and say they're just covering both sides.

Every anti Trump leak came from Opinion articles.

Did you even read the articles or just the headlines, faggot?

>opinion

So apparently hyping up the Comey hearing didn't bite CNN in the ass enough, now they're hyping Sessions' testimony.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/trump-sessions-comey/index.html

Always archive shills
archive.is/xH1z2

how

>lol Sup Forums's competence when it comes to modifying news articles is just getting b...

IT'S FUCKING REAL!
H-have we won?
What?

>opinion
Call me when the front page admits it.

A little late on this one.
Tighten up