The burkha is the future of womens clothing

The burkha is the future of womens clothing.

Women should never flaunt their sex appeal especially if they are married.

back to the desert you camel fucking sand nigger

No

what's wrong with pic related?

The world belongs to Islam. Liberalism is simply too weak to defeat it. Only option is to convert now before it's too late. It sucks and I hate Muslims but they will win.

Make it silk transparent, and then we'll talk.

>
>
>back to the desert you camel fucking sand nigger

There is no stopping this. The women's lib culture is dying. The Islamic culture is dominating.

Why are you defending these whore women? What have they ever given you? they only take from you and destroy what you built.

Women NEED to be restrained. They subconsciously desire it.

Burkhas symbolize muslim takeover
Burkhas not decreed in koran
Until the US completely screwed the mid east, muslim women wouldn't have been seen dead in a burkha. They were educated, cosmopolitan, sylish
It was (((decided))) that muslim women wear burkhas in the West as a sign of increasing dominance, as provocation, as in-your-face
That's what burkhas are
and almost everyone knows it

Everything

gas, I mean, mix

Israel, your women are the worst in the world.

You are going to DIE to defend these obnoxious tel aviv sluts who divorce you and rape you in court? Why?

If you give into islam your life will improve if youre a male. Arab women are beautiful.

Im jewish btw, and i am deatly sick feminist bullshit

The arabs are right. Women are property.

>Islamic Culture is dominating
Except its not.Muslim girl here dress the same as they do in the west.Only the extremely religous dress in burqas

Not true there was a brief modernization period then a huge backlash.

Oh yah, when I think cosmopolitan the first place my mind goes to is the Middle East a few decades ago.

Actually being this retarded

Seriously fucking KYS

most of muslims women are getting sick in their early 40's because they lack vitamines c-d from lacking sunlight because muh burka is important, and it's making me laugh

>>Islamic Culture is dominating
>Except its not.Muslim girl here dress the same as they do in the west.Only the extremely religous dress in burqas

Egypt has always been liberal

Get off the internet junior

Do you seriously believe that? Many women opt to wear it.

The modern liberated woman MUST DIE.

>The modern liberated woman MUST DIE.

She makes love impossible wherever she is. She corrupts everything because she is the walking dead. She knows she can never love so she must corrupt everyhing around her.

Islam is the only solution.

WOMEN MUST RETURN TO MODESTY.

Does anyone take care of something that isn't theirs?

Of course not.

Why would i take care of a women treat wasn't my property?

Women need to be

1. Loved
2. Cherished
3. Owned

Ever notice that "independent" women are always ugly, unhealthy, deranged? You cannot be a true woman and be independent. You must submit completely to your husband.

I say LET ISLAM ALONE.

let it destroy feminism completely.

That headgear. Every time I see it I think of hawks.

Full face cover for either (of 69) gender is the future. As the advancement of augmented reality, wearable electronics, omnipresent surveillance, and acceptance of Islamic values will eventually push fashion trends in that direction.

Man have any of you actually met a woman or amni the only person who dosnt live in this apperntly incredibly whorish world u all do go outside shit not that bad

Nothing , except the fact it makes disporia kikes furious

You blame everything on jews because you know in your head they are better than you