Megyn Kelly and NBC Boycotted Due to Alex Jones Interview

yahoo.com/news/sandy-hook-families-denounce-megyn-kelly-nbc-alex-jones-interview-162645592.html

>NBC is planning to air Megyn Kelly’s interview with conspiracy theorist and talk show host Alex Jones on Sunday night. And the families of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre are outraged, given Jones’ repeated suggestions that the mass shooting was staged.

>Kelly confronted Jones about his Sandy Hook claims during the interview, but the victims’ families argued that NBC should not be giving the Infowars.com provocateur a platform.

>“This piece of actual garbage encourages people to call my mom’s death a hoax and harass other Sandy Hook families,” Hassinger tweeted. “Shame on you @megynkelly.”

Is Megyn kelly /ourgirl/ now? I know Trump and Megyn had a turfwar during the election, but now she needs our support.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/872975089863581697
youtube.com/watch?v=qOizUIdRIpA
youtube.com/watch?v=v1wsMJ7VyFc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/madonnas-superbowl-halftime-show-a-celebration-of-the-grand-priestess-of-the-music-industry/
ksat.com/news/super-bowl-known-as-largest-human-trafficking-event
psychologytoday.com/blog/modern-day-slavery/201702/the-super-bowl-and-sex-trafficking
youtu.be/ahON9ckvBpc
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=V8QGNoClJ5I
youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
youtu.be/64gK9z8HJdk
youtu.be/ZUKffUwRBxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder who could be behind these boycotts. Hmmm...

to be fair, there are a ton of questions surrounding sandy hook and a lot of weird timing issues. it was mostly his guests suggesting it was a straight-up hoax, and he's never covered other mass shootings and suggested they were hoaxes, because they aren't filled with weird circumstantial stuff like sandy hook was.

i don't have any doubt a lot of people were killed there and that the event happened. but i'd be surprised if the circus surrounding it wasn't embellished for politics and itself complete staged. this is more-or-less the angle jones has taken on it.

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/872975089863581697

>Hassinger

Sandy hook is a really strange case. Once you start reading into it there are tons of weird things to it. If anything was a false flag sandyhook has to be number one. People who say "omg are you crazy it for sure happened!" have never read a single shred into it. It makes way more sense than 9/11 truth.

What's the sandy hook equivalent of "JET FUEL DOESN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!"?

Totally agreed. I spent a weekend researching it and I came away being 100% sure it was staged. No one died. It was a failed gun grab attempt, similar to F&F.

No goyim don't question Sandy Hook!

That gay bar shooting also had strange occurrences. I'd say more than Sandy Hook (police outside for close to an hour whilst it was going on).

>Sandy Hook families are boycotting
Sooo, no one is actually boycotting?

What's your favorite part of the story? I like the one where they had all the tribute trees perfectly lined up and ready before the shooting ever happened, personally.

How can there be a boycott by the victims families when there was no victims, oh right...kikes looking for more 'controversy' ratings shekels

It's just too strange and in-your-face to ever be accepted by the masses, though:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOizUIdRIpA

Sandy Hook (((families)))

Any vague summary? I love conspiracies and haven't really ever heard of much surrounding Sandy Hook.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1wsMJ7VyFc

If OP had only given us an archive link instead of a retarded yahoo link. I never click those.

Never listened to Jones. Can you elaborate?

That's stupid. Nothing to gain by having "dead" kids sing at Super Bowl. This video is meant as a red herring to distract from the 30 other damning facts that prove it was a staged event.

>NBC Boycotted
is this an american meme?
I heard this now "Boycott Starbucks" "boycott new Star wars"
If you don't want to see the things then don't see it... or do americans sign contracts that they have to watch certain pograms?

Pretty slick. The man is way out there and plays it up way too much for the cameras, but seems to believe what he says most of the time.

If people weren't so crazy about it I'd not skeptical. The reaction you get is very similar to shoa denial, jfk etc,

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

The absolute BEST case for SANDY HOAX. please watch and comment

Tldr?

Nothing to gain? The Super Bowl is staged as a symbolic occultist ritual for the population, every year. This shit is what they do, it's an integral part of their modus operandi: to laugh in the faces of the mind-controlled masses.

vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/madonnas-superbowl-halftime-show-a-celebration-of-the-grand-priestess-of-the-music-industry/

ksat.com/news/super-bowl-known-as-largest-human-trafficking-event

psychologytoday.com/blog/modern-day-slavery/201702/the-super-bowl-and-sex-trafficking

That may be the best one, but it's WAY too long to ask casual skeptics to watch. This one is much shorter and digs into the issues rather quickly youtu.be/ahON9ckvBpc

Best I can do off the top of my head:
>Gene Rosen
>Not one body
>Through routes for people to walk around the schools
>Parents remembering stupid little details about their kids and laughing about them right after their kids were killed, on all major media outlets
>Adam Lanza death certificate the day before the shootings
>Tiny little autist has 100% kill ratio
>That freaky coroner press conference
>Never forget Sandy Hook! School razed to the ground and everyone involved had to sign an NDA
>All parents blew out of town as fast as they blew in
>The laughing father that didn't know he was caught on tape, just before he teared up for the cameras
>etc etc etc - that's enough to get you started

Sandy Hook is the gift of weirdness that keeps on giving.

Yes, we have to sign legal form or pay a tax if we don't watch talking heads on a screen.

If you want a comprehensive video on the entire situation you'll watch

i can't really elaborate more on his stance. his stance was more or less what i said. i guess he's guilty by association because guests like steve pieczenik came on his show to say it was a psy-op and totally fake. alex would usually rail on the fact that anderson coopers nose disappeared on the green screen, that tons of the parents were actors, the parent laughing at the press conference, that bloomberg made some "get ready" message and fema had a drill scheduled, that they bulldozed the whole school and lanza's house etc etc

any decently in-depth sandy hook video will elaborate on these. but that's the idea with sandy hook: there are so many weird circumstances that outright accepting it as presented is actually difficult for any reasonable person to do. but godddddd forbid you do.

I don't disagree, but to put that forth as proof that SH didn't happen makes you sound like a crazy conspiracist. You need to convince people that the event was staged before you introduce the fuckery that ensued afterwards. There are MANY things to point to to prove it was staged. See my prior post for fairly good summary (not great, admittedly, but the great ones are way too long).

GRIEVING PARENTS DON'T 'AV A GIGGLE M8

They look amazing together.

Primary Officer: Jewiss. hmmmmmmm....

Fucking Alex, i swear. But you also have to understand that you can't name (((them))), as soon as he does that, he's done.
At least him saying it's globalists and the elite could make some people look into it and realize most if not all of them are (((the chosen people))).

Literally no proof Sandy Hook was real.

>I'd rather NAME THE JEW on air and be shut down by the ADL than broadcast 90% of the correct message to millions and millions of people across the world, even though some surface-level secondary research on the part of a newly awakened citizen will almost inevitably lead to the JQ anyway!

Dumbasses

Fuck Alex jones, he is a jew puppet

I'll elaborate/add:

- Evidence school closed in 2008 for asbestos and mold, had been used only for School District storage (evidence includes: interior pics show stains on walls and floors, even rooms that look set up for class look unkempt, ceiling tiles hanging from age, no Internet activity from school since 2008, not one local paper with any sort of bake sale, graduation, sports news, spelling bee, nothing since 2008)

- were supposed to be 700 staff and kids yet all they show evacuating was one row of about 20 kids (multiple staged shots)

- tarps laid out for victims and not one victim was taken outside for life-saving assistance - All 26 were apparent kill shots that were so obvious that all were declared dead on scene (goes against Emergency training to exhaust all life-saving attempts)

- Bobbie Parker is the laughing dad who held the press conference the next day and he managed to act all teary when he saw the camera and got in a plug for online donations for "the victims", plus multiple photos of his family were clearly photoshopped (kids' legs were missing, younger girl only had 4 fingers, shadows were off), plus from his press conference tell me that this guy isn't a pillow biter (he clearly is)

- CNN footage of corner of firehouse is clearly a green screen (e.g., place around corner where people walk in/out of view was impassable, Dad standing there with blue vest is seen doing the electric slide, another man is seen walking towards green screen and he runs out of room so he walks in place for awhile then slinks off sideways, plus actual picture of same corner shows obviously different planter which was in the foreground as a prop).

- Overview of firehouse scene shows people walking in endless and inconceivable loop around the building (in addition to showing the pre-bought Christmas trees in back of the firehouse used for the next day's tribute)

- Anderson Cooper showing Muloch owl artwork on air (pic)

Link to the CNN green screen footage? Sounds spooky

He's named them many many times. As he became more and more known, he learnt to do it in a more subtle and safe way, that's why he coined the term "globalists". However:

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Talmud Judaism is satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ (embed)

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

After peddling the idea of Trump being a puppet for Putin and the Russians "HACKING OUR ELECTION OMG" the left & MSM in general is not allowed to complain about Alex Jones anymore. Also, why the fuck would "the families" stick give a fuck about Alex anymore? Get over it, no more attention for you anymore.

The families of the victims at sandy hook i assume

ur unclean
ur bumhole is full of blackheads
why so gay?

some of the police seemed like actors too. wearing strange combinations of gear. mishandling weapons. etc.

>Is Megyn kelly /ourgirl/ now?
No. Not fucking ever. Stupid bitch is doing this to make any right wing or alt-right news outlet looks like a bunch of fucking retards. Good thing it backfired.

In your mental world, probably, but......

Just Christ people a false flag doesn't imply nothing happened at all. at least it implies that it was planned and maybe there were crisis actors to boost sensation (everyone around the area, civilians, are wearing different color ID tags which correspond to different roles) and at most nothing happened at all and it's a complete fabrication (which is far more unlikely). It was likely somewhere in the middle.

Initial reports described TWO gunmen and that man was found camoed in the woods. Maybe he brought Adam Lanza there (against his will or even willfully, they do MKU civilians to become actors in their plans) and then shot him before fleeing making it look like Lanza was the perp and killed himself CIA style.

who knows, what a mystery, laughing daddy and all.

Shit, guess i should watch him more, never heard him calling (((them))) out.
Thanks user, he remains an angry snake oil salesman who might be controlled opposition, but he still says real stuff.

Also there's the Bill Hicks part and the early Jones from '96 or "97, there are like three versions of the fucking guy.

.............................................................................................................................

i thought he was gonna spray freshly filtered water as us

Jones has white house press credentials. Cry moreeee

but what? you got something to post?

Closed schools don't conduct classes.

>>The laughing father that didn't know he was caught on tape, just before he teared up for the cameras

Yeah, that was really suspicious... check this out... he even says right before starting "i feel terrible for supporting this". wtf. Link:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8QGNoClJ5I

Cops are pussies, and are super afraid to charge into unknown situations.

desu, I was really pulling for Alex to be named the next FBI director. If only for a day, just for trolling purposes.

This. Unless you define "Sandy Hook families" as people who received huge checks in exchange for NDAs.

Give Alex Spicer's job. Hilarity will ensue.

Ok show me photographs of Adam Lanza's body as discovered at the scene of the crime and video footage of him at the elementary school. (it's not reasonable to believe that they don't have cameras covering the entrances. shithead kids love to fuck around at schools after hours)

>If anything was a false flag sandyhook has to be number one
Dunblane

Pedo shoots kids? Looks 100x more credible than Sandy Hook, just from the wiki.

This is why we need to give Trump some slack folks... he's literally up against the sort of people who would carry out such nasty false flags. Their resourses are almost unlimited and they are willing to do anything.

Can you imagine standing in his shoes atm?

Trump will deliver, as soon as he defeated the deep state movers and shakers in washington.

CNN reported any and all garbage or rumors they could find on the internet the day of the massacre.

It was shit. Bad journalism.

Idiots on the internet took these media fuckups as "facts" and started to lose their fucking minds on a conspiracy theory. They did "research" on the internet only and made up more "facts" to fill in the blanks.

They came up with some serious shit. Pic related.

Crisis actor David Wheeler

what the fuck

Alex Jones head of FBI, Ron Paul chairman of the FED.

lol "families"

You mean made up twitter accounts.

The veil is being lifted!

people claim there were empty caskets and no bodies.

In America every household has a television that must remain on to certain channels at given periods of the day unless you pay a fine, in case of a public announcement. The government issued TVs don't have knobs that let you change the channel, but ones you buy in the store still have their knobs on. You have to call the government to get them to change the channel and it can look really suspicious if you call them more than once or twice a month. I assume its like that in Europe too.

You are wrong

something is definitely up. How far it goes? Uncertainty.

holy fuck yes. Just imagine him reading the agenda with his deep-epic-theatrical voice he randomly uses. Do the briefings straight the fucking out of his InfoWars studio.

I don't get Alex Jones's angle on this. It'd be so much easier to brainwash/blackmail someone into doing these mass killings, than to fake it with actors. Forget the getting caught aspect, the organisation put into it alone would be just too insane to pull off.
If the Obama administration really wanted to make guns look bad, this would have been far too much work and I don't want to believe that the US govt agencies would be stupid enough to try to fake this with actors.

The general agreement in conspiracy circles that don't fall for bullshit is that the entire political establishment that had been pushing for "common sense gun control" for the first half of the Obama administration, saw this shit happen and got giddy as fuck. So you get things like news stations moving people around, staging shots, exaggerating facts, etc. The general goal seemed to be to push the normies over the edge with a massive news push that would trigger public role models to condemn guns, and the slaves that mimic them to parrot their talking points. This didn't happen. The fact that it didn't work is why you're not allowed to talk about Sandy Hook. Even if everything actually happened, 10 minutes after it did, the media and political elite and turned it into the greatest anti-gun PSA possible.

I'm sure I'm gonna get called a shill and a faggot by Sup Forums, but I read Lanza's manifesto. It was named Pedobear.txt or some shit, and basically he killed kids because he was a pedo and couldn't deal with it.

>I know someone who died so my opinion matters.
Too bad they aren't all in the ground.

Oh Vey!.....I mean Oh Boy!

28 Christmas trees.

Christopher A. Rodia.

I prefer the teachers RIP facebook page being setup days before the alleged shooting.

This. More likely the event was legit but the numbers were so low it wasn't really "news-worthy" enough so they fudged that part.

How would you feel if someone you knew got killed and a bunch of flat-earthers started saying it was just a hoax? Everything is a conspiracy to you people and that's why we can't question real bullshit like global warming because we get discredited by you water filter merchants

>we can't question real bullshit like global warming

Here's a good and short slo-mo of the green screen (electric slide of blue vest guy can be seen through car window at 1:53): youtu.be/64gK9z8HJdk

- This one shows the guy walking in place and it also shows how the prop-planter is fake, but the music is about as annoying as it can be so I suggest watching on mute youtu.be/ZUKffUwRBxA

I'm taking it you haven't reviewed the evidence? And considering Trump killed the Paris Accords I wouldn't be too worried about global warming.

>something is definitely up. How far it goes? Uncertainty.
No it's certain. Just like you fucking idiots and your pizza. You're out of your mind and you can't confirm shit or research on the internet exclusively.

You take conjecture as fact, you fucking lie to yourselves and you suffer from pareidolia. Suffer.

You and idiots like you are where facts go to die. You're not careful, level headed, concerned with confirmable facts or the fucking truth. The worst part about you conspiracy tards is that if there was something wrong with a situation your reverse Midas touch destroys it.

I guess we'll never find out

Sandy Hook is as trustworthy as Jewish lending practices. Actually look at the details.

What about taking eyewitness reports of people who were at the scene as fact?

Even if they were, the idea of "victims" being capable of objectivity on these things is madness. It would be nearly fucking impossible for a actual victim to come to grips with the idea of their family getting swept up in the middle of something awful. Much easier to take all the pity and use it to become famous for a short period of time.

Does this video frighten you? You fucking shill.

>muh kids and muh guns all in one

nah it's plausible, after all they do breed people without a conscience to be actors, probably the same or a sister program as the celebrity breeding program.

If you're not a shill and actually believe this, you should reconsider what you're doing.

If you actually view these people to be paranoid, you should understand that they view your attempts to throw water on the fire as suspicious, especially considering you have no vested interest in the matter.

These conspiracies start to smell real when people like you suddenly show up and equate people asking questions about a historical event on a news and politics board as active harassment of grieving parents.

>this
Funny how they like acting like they are on the same level as badass military men who are literally chomping at the bit to kick in a door and spray some heavily armed terrorists.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................