What was your opinion before you began to use Sup Forums

Did you always hate the Jews or did the board redpill you.

I still do not hate the jews. Life is too short to actively hate someone who has brought no harm upon me personally.

I am just more careful when a jew says or does something, that is all.

Liberty org. forum educated me. Until then, I'd read all the kyke novels by Leon Uris, believed kykes were 'wonderful' and 'brave' and wanted to move to 'poor izrale' and help on a kibbutz

Others who educated me was a family of kykes who looked at me as if I was an idiot when I sympathized with them for their holeycost. They couldn't take my sympathy any longer and told me to stop believing all that stuff I'd heard and read

still don't hate the jews. I never got the whole progressive marxist nigger fetish I'm a slavshit so my family was always Sup Forums, i can still talk to niggers and mulsims just fine tho, in fact they are usually more honest and down to earth people as opposed to western urbanite elves who are always engaging in some kind of posturing soundbites and dishonesty whenever politics is brought up

I don't hate Jews. I don't hate lethal viruses, but I don't want them near me in any way either, though.

You talk to the wrong whites and the wrong blacks etc

>Life is too short to actively hate someone who has brought no harm upon me personally.
but they did harm your country with communism, poverty etc, all caused by the jews

#NotAllJews

I'm more aware of the Jew conspiracy now because of pol but my sis in law married a Jew and he impregnated her knowing full well his child could never be accepted as a Jew so he's probably cool.

Definitely the latter.

When I came to Sup Forums I was already redpilled on feminism, Islam, and race (my redpilling process began after the Noember 2015 Paris terrorist attacks) but I was definitely one of those "greatest ally" faggots. Sup Forums took really good care of that: once you see it you cannot unsee it.

Before Sup Forums: Bush style "give money to Israel and bomb the Middle East praise Jesus" republican.

After Sup Forums: Authoritarian monarchist who wants a Jew free Europe.

Other people also participate in communism. Like chinks. And not all Jews banded together to create Bolshevism. This is a fallacy. Jews do a lot of shit already (like monopolize media and international finance)

I used to be center right, then I became authoritarian right, then this board made me libertarian right.

full blown leftist. i voted for the fucking green party at 18.
lately i realized it was only due to tv propaganda

I came to pol a sad and confused human

I am still both of those things, I just hate everything now

Cheers faggots

Literally the same, but now I can write them here, nigger faggot.

Where is Jontron these days? I miss the big lug.

I used to be a good goy. Not quite at the "jews are god's chosen people" level, but I'd unironically believe that they were the west's greatest ally, etc.

Hating Jews is a proud family tradition. My great grandmother lost her real estate license in the 1970s for refusing to sell homes in nice, white, areas to uppity Jews.

Im german.

So yes, always

The Germans I know are always saying good things about Jews, is it an act? Please tell me it is.

I knew something was "up" when I read Night in high school.

I was a virtue signalling conservative cuck "leftists are the real racists" "paul joseph watson is so smart" "gays are cool" "alex jones is nice" "israel is our greatest ally and jews aren't bad" "tarantinto makes good movies" goy for years until I came here. Never could force myself to blindly hate the Nazis during WWII before then, I even sympathized with Germany and always hated communists, and now I am a NatSoc. Funny how that works.

I was mostly a blackpilled liberal who started to hate Dems due to their views on guns/self-defense.

Started really coming here during the Zimmerman trial which redpilled me.

A lifetime of Jew propaganda takes a while to undo. Welcome.

I always disliked the Jews, but couldn't quite put my finger on why until I was a grown up. Got into trouble a few times for simply naming the Jew while at school when I was younger, because I didn't like that the kikes got special treatment.

I didn't hate the Jews until I found out the Holocaust is a lie.

I don't like being lied to. I like even less people who persecute innocents for telling the truth.

I honestly wouldn't even be angry about everything else if it wasn't for their disgusting lies about the Holocaust.

Not all communists are Jews. But all Jews are communists and they are the main red instigators.

used to have mixed feelings but now i like them

We have a green party?

I was a lolbertarian. I knew Jews were in on some stuff but I didn't think anything of it.

Now because of Sup Forums, I think every Jew in the world has done some sort of false flagging bullshit.

>sargon