Where does this hatred towards Jews comes from ?

Where does this hatred towards Jews comes from ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9DOI3FqCZJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From their inflated currency.

Read a book.

>Where does this hatred towards Jews comes from ?
Jews.

From the war they've waged against primarily whites, but other goys as well.

Pattern recognition and personal motives

Name five reasons why we shouldn't hate Jews.

Their desire to be a "ruling class".

it come from covfefe xD

Remember when jews made it so the entire monetary system of the world became based on credit and usury? The business they are better at?

1. They're successful
2. They're white
3. They teach traditional moral values
4. They kill muslims
5. They have beautiful women

They're historical infiltrators, they inject themselves into a society, climb certain ladders through nepotism and mutual benefit patterns, then use and abuse that power to lambast and browbeat the local and surrounding people into adhering to their will. They sow dissent and pit neighbor against neighbor, will feigning innocence and proclaiming their victimhood. They are, by all accounts, a brood of thieves, crooks, tricks and cheats. There's no reason to ever support them, they will most assuredly turn against you or already have.

"The Eternal Jew" is a scientific documentary that will answer you question sufficiently.

It's an amazing historical coincidence, isn't it? Hundreds and hundreds of civilizations that might otherwise not agree on a single thing somehow all independently came to the same mistaken conclusion that Jews were the cause of their problems.

Wtf I love jews now

they are snakes. they slither into societies, blend into it and try to bend it to their will.

t. steinberg

Honestly it stemmed from the black plague in Europe. They weren't dying as much as the rest of Europeans as they managed to realise it spread from filth and Jews may smell but they are often clean when compared to 14th Europeans.
its on wiki honestly.
There are many possible reasons why Jews were accused to be the cause for the plague. One reason was because there was a general sense of anti-Semitism in the 14th century.[1] Jews were also isolated in the ghettos, which meant in some places that Jews were less affected.[10][11] Additionally, there are many Jewish laws that promote cleanliness: A Jew must wash his or her hands before eating bread and after using the bathroom, it is customary for Jews to bathe once a week before the Sabbath, a corpse must be washed before burial, etc.

>they're white
white = european
jews = semite
you = faggot

Sure, Heimish.

youtu.be/9DOI3FqCZJE

> I'm triggered

>They're Successful
Only cause the hire other jews
>They're White
Jews are not white
>They teach traditional moral values
[Citation need] Also american jews are all liberal hippes
>They have beautiful women
Top kek, just want till their 30 year old landwhales

>I'm a faggot

>3. They teach traditional moral values

Drinking the blood of the newborns is not moral

this

Those who believe in Jewish conspiracy theory are retarded and basement dwellers

in what way am i triggered

wowza that will get people to stop believing it, good going ahmed

Because they think non-jews arent worthy.
I have a 140 iq, so making jews (avg iq 113) feel like children is one of my favorite hobbies :)

>True, at our expense
>Untrue
>Untrue
>Only if it fits the narrative
>Very untrue and this contradicts #2 as they would just be average white

I'm Jewish. I'm a Zionist. I just ignore the hatred and maintain a healthy amount of situational awareness.
Most people are hated. I have the tactical benefit of knowing how hated I am.

discord CNTvN

>Shaved peanut for the OP

>I'm Jewish
>discord CNTvN
Let's populate your discord server with Nazis
Lol

Jews made worm on string

>1. they scam
>2. they aren't white
>3. they promote degeneracy while signaling virtue (a cardinal sin)
>4. they flood nations with Muslims while accepting none in israel
>5. fucking lol mongoloid turkroaches

Jews

Wtf Im a Nazi now

Ruining my crypto with their heebcoin.

You can't blame us for that
I don't mind 1488 crowd in my discord
I'm not a pro-censorship Jew
I'm pro 1A
discord CNTvN

they will all be killed in time op

You muzzi ?

Jews are great!

Thanks
Cute chick!

Because some of us know they aren't really Israelites Jews. They have nothing to do with biblical Jews besides a politically motivated conversion to Judaism centuries ago.

These are not the poor lost nomad people who have wandered without a home. These are Herod's countrymen.

>jews have been forcibly removed from their host countries over 360+ times in written history, as told by a variety of sources and cultures

surely just a coincidence. It's not like stereotypes exist for a reason or anything...

Which book?
I love how people say this to act superior, but then refuse to educate.

Point, this guy!

but for jews to hire other jews, we have to assume there is some causation for them to be in that position in the first place, thus meaning that a bunch of jews were all successful, no?...

Not sure you're really thinking there, boyo.

pattern recognition

the reflexive nature to imply or at least think that someone is a muslim for expression of the reality that jews need to be annihilated is pretty telling. there are plenty of fashy gois with no love for either islam of jewry and earnestly wish to see them both obliterated.

simply an eager observer to how their drastic misstep of functionally merging their religious and racial/ethnic identity will pan out. this time the globe will sing in praise for the acts that bring about the eradication of the israelites and wider kikes

For me?
Experience, mostly

I think anti-Semitism is a distraction. Jews are a minority, even a minority in the one percent. The other members of the one percenter crowd benefit from everyone looking at the Jews and not them. That's why aristocrats spread rumors about the Rothschilds for hundreds of years.
Rich folks of all stripes do fucked up shit, but if you, the population only focus on Jews, the other rich get away with it.

So you're not pro violence against Jews, you're just a spectator?

yes however their crimes against humanity need to be exposed in full, and vociferously.

i say that the earth will bay for their blood in time given the rising proportion of muslims. it's not a joke. they're doomed.

From multiple sources. For me it's more about Jewish ideas. Their influence on the culture does not lend itself to the pursuit of European excellence.

Aww, leaf, you don't like being unclean? Why not convert lol

From heart

Them being in control of Hollywood/the music industry/news media and brainwashing the masses for their benefit.

Also Jews in general are pretty fucking rude and obnoxious. They love to waste people's time and don't seem to understand human decency and social contracts.

>i.d. Jew walks into my store and asks to inspect every single product while nitpicking for 3 hours, leaves without buying anything without any remorse for the mess he's made

They invented communism boy

You're not a commie loving nigger are ya?

They're societal parasites

Also they bottleneck the economy by only spending money on other Jews

Jesus christ. The gods were not kind to this poor fucker.

read hannah johnson's blood libel then make another thread

BOGG'D

I blame the Romans
They expelled the Jews from their homeland and then wrote a bible that exonerates themselves from killing Jesus and blames the Jews
Crusifixion was a punishment reserved for the enemies of Rome and the Jews could have stoned Jesus if they wanted to get rid of him
Pre-Roman expulsion Jews were a lot more like Christians, but post the Roman era was when they got ugly
Also, usury

This it's the same reason people tend not to like black people if they have to interact with them on a regular basis.

kys Shlomo