Political Crisis in Finland

>basic finns went coalition gov
>their support went under 8%
>they panicked and organized in social media all glue sniffing nazi bois to attent yearly party summit
>everyone attends have one vote
>nazi bois vote nazi leader
>other parties in coalition gov said no thanks
>crisis happens

This is where we are now.

Other urls found in this thread:

vauva.fi/keskustelu/2896823/hallitus-kaatuu-mita-puoluetta-aanestaisit-nyt?changed=1497296322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Cuckoomus and Kepu guarantee a mega jytky in 2019

One can only hope.

You really think there are enough glue-sniffers around?

>refuse to cooperate with true finns
>accuse true finns of not cooperating

Ebin :D

So you found out about greentext. Very good, now you sound almost like a real 4channer!

nazi bois??

What is this post trying to say?

He has been shilling the whole day in pol and ylilauta. He is just butthurt that there is actually anti-immigration party in Finland from now on.

Could you Finnbros give me a basic rundown on this?

>anti-immigration party

that's good to know

No butthurt, just all in a days work. There is some furious opinion control effort going on on multiple forums read by Finns atm.

Although I'm not sure why even bother with this shit on Sup Forums. This one must be even more retarded than usual.

Yes to fug.
But we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>mfw fucking Kokoomus feels disgusted by True Finns' new hardcore line of "home, faith and fatherland"

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

"Literally hitler" was elected as the chairman of true finns party, other parties are losing their shit

>Finns Pls can give simple minded political run down.
>wanna know WTF is going on.

Well what did you expect? Principles and ideals haven't been tolerated in public discussion since the beginning of the Consensus politics. It simply Will Not Do for PS to speak such heresy without punishment.

Also media is loosing their shit. Basically, everyone is lying their heads off trying to make True Finns look bad and justify kicking them out of the government.

> true finns join the goverment after getting over 20% votes in 2015
> Timo Soini sells his ideology short
> very loose immigration policies
> 2017
> true finns have lost over half their voters
> revolution inside the party
> new chairman is Jussi Halla-aho
> hardliner (AKA he follows his ideology and is not ready to sell it short for personal gains like Soini)
> right-wing and centre parties refuse to limit immigration
> true finns are thrown out of goverment

Yeah I am watching A-studio and it was disgusting how they're painting them as having abandoned western values and human rights and refusing to make amendments within the party for moderates. The new party leadership got elected in 1st round because they got over half the votes and they're immediately demanding concessions! Do moderates give extremists positions in party just to be even and play nice? Nope.

>having abandoned western values and human rights
>human rights
Why does every fool out there think that access to Finnish social security is a global human right?

I know that bullshit talk well brother, useful idiots being led by globalist politicans paid for by brussels

And Brussels being paid from our tax money. EU is trully the worst cancer in this world, right after mudslimes.

Huhtasaari was pretty damn good in the A-studio talk.
The interviewer visibly got upset when she couldn't get her to say something dumb that could be used to paint PS in negative light.

Orpo and Sipilä showcased themselves to be nothing more than EU lapdogs, and the Opposition parties were clueless retards as usual, especially Niinistö and Anderson. Niinistö made me want to fucking shoot him.
He's a god damn traitor.

Do you guys need Russia's help to form goverment there?

go away janitskin

How the fuck are they getting away with kicking out a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED party? Finnish revolution NOW.

what is going on?

this is what I think happened so far:

>some conservative/nationalism party had a cuck leader who didn't do much
>some persons rile up nazi LARPers to vote in a man of principles
>media and the other parties freak out

Easily, that democratically elected party had 18% couple of years ago, 7.3 couple of weeks ago and 1.3% now.

They aren't kicking them out technically, because you can't legally do that.
What they are doing, is resigning the current coalition government to which PS were committed into staying, and renegotiating a new, much weaker coalition, just to keep PS out of power, because unlike their previous leadership, Halla-Aho actually fucking wants that the government program that ALL 3 PARTIES AGREED TO TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO, would be followed in regards to immigration policies, which was too much for the other two parties to handle.
Fucking traitors the lot of them and I want them dead.

correct, its the same shit that has happened everywhere else, we finns just want to be just like all you cool guys

>butthurt that there is actually anti-immigration party in Finland from now on.

We should mention that the major talking point of anti-immigration in Finland is getting rid of swedes and the large swedish minority in Finland that's lived there a century or two.

Not actual Africans.

Western nationalism is a perpetual joke. It's great that you're all celebrating, but you really don't know what you're going to get, and watching it all come crumbling down is pretty satisfying at this point.

See also the Bongs who actually believed Brexit would happen. Democracy survives on the illusion of choice. But you don't actually get a choice, you dumb fuck.

>much
Try anything.
>some persons rile up nazi LARPers to vote in a man of principles
Halla-aho was always very popular in the social media and one of the most voted politicians in the entire country, he isn't some nobody. Just some non-leader material shy guy that decided to become candidate and wins quite easily because he has lots of hidden supporters. He has made so extreme comments that not many dare to support him publicly.
>media and the other parties freak out
Yes he got Sverigedemokraterna treatment in 2 days of being elected despite agreeing to support 'government treaties'. It's only that our government including ex Finns Party leader had all decided to ignore everything regarding refugees in the treaties, so following their own agreements was out of the question for them.

Finbros, was not your nation birthed from the fall of an empire? Was its mettle not tested by the might of the Soviet Union, and successful in holding said might back? Did your ancestors not stand for a nation who's people reveled in their national identity and maintaining a strong, independent culture? If all this is true, then tell me, why have you let communist and globalist sympathizers not only into your ranks but also into the very governing body that makes your laws?

But in all for realsies, how fucked up might you guys be in a few years given the current political climate?

What? No, who is telling you that, Aftonbladet?

Just about the only place where Swedish is even mentioned is the discussion about whether to have mandatory Swedish at primary schools.

>major talking point of anti-immigration in Finland is getting rid of swedes and the large swedish minority

Huh? The most radical policy suggestion I've seen floating around is the abolition of mandatory Swedish education for everyone.

How would they not?

I mean parliament consists of 199 representatives and government is formed by those representatives, who belong to different political parties.

Current government has 49+37+37 representatives, totalling 123 reps which is more than enough to form a solid government. However, now that one of the trio is being refused any cooperation, the government needs to be reformed. This can be done either by:
a) Finding another combination of selected political parties that grant majority of seats in parliament, currently the most probable way to do this is to get Swedish People's Party (10 reps) and Christian Democrats (5 reps) to join the government. That would give a whopping 101 representatives for the government, which is most likely not enough to form a stable government, as it can be easily voted down by the opposition, if some of the government parties have issues etc.

b) New elections are held, if no working combination can be achieved with current parliament. That's what I think will happen.

Now the best case is, True Finns will get MegaJytky (tm) Spurdo Spädre to turn Finland into literal 4th Reich.

Kiitos Mestari.

For realsies? If PS gets ostracised like SD in Sweden and the old parties get free reign, we might indeed be Sweden-level fucked in two to three election cycles.

Junkkari, my man! Glad you made it here!

Also a quick correction to myself: It consists of 200 representatives, but the chairman doesn't vote, unless there is a tie.

Kiitos Mestari

Decemberöverenskommelsen vol 2: the Mongolian sauna bogaloo

>we might indeed be Sweden-level fucked in two to three election cycles.

National Coalition Party and The Greens have been rising for my entire life and are both globalist shits. It seems almost guaranteed that in the next 10-20 years those two will become the utterly dominant forces in Finnish politics cycling through the rest in coalition.

It's good fertilizer. Enjoy your harvest.

>If all this is true, then tell me, why have you let communist and globalist sympathizers not only into your ranks but also into the very governing body that makes your laws?

Our dear capitalist politicians benefit from globalism and immigration. They are involved in refugee businesses, and indulge in the ancient political institution of nepotism and stealthy corruption where they, their friends and their families reap the benefits of the situation. They are getting away with it because they aren't actually stealing from Finnish people or making anyones life worse right away, they are "just" importing refugees as a cheap workforce and to employ their sauna buddies in bureaucracy they cause.

The reason why people keep voting these opportunistic cucks year after year is the Finnish political stubbornness and the lack of real alternatives. Keskusta is pretty much the only option for rural people afraid of urbanization, and Kokoomus is all we got as even a remotely capitalist party. The immigrants and tolerance is a side effect.

>Right wing populist party surges in last elections to be the second largest parliamentary party
>Large part of the voters driven by anti-immigration and anti-EU sentiment
>Party leadership are controlled opposition, old school populists, who want to defend "the little man". Secretly despise anti-immigration bloc and try to contain them
>Accepted into government in exchange of ignoring the demands of their voter base
>Get the useless minister posts, party leader becomes foreign minister, because it was personally appealing to him.
>Migration crisis reaches Finland. Government lets them in.
>Support for the party plummets, while leadership blames "government responsibility".
>Revolution in the party
>New chairman is the arch-enemy of the old guard, the man who started and galvanized the anti-immigration sentiment in Finland in his blog about 10 years ago.
>Governments fall apart.

I hope your nation burns in hell, you autistic fucks.

IN Hell? We ARE Hell.

Trust a burger to fuck up basic geography...

Oh no! I don't want you guys to be like Swedistan :(
Ahh I see, so the group most people see as the best economic choice for the nation is making some demographic and social decisions as of late that are far less desirable and will have negative economic ramifications in the future but the shits in charge are getting theirs now before it goes bad.

On top of my head, he's written the following things in his blog:

>Said that if rapes increase in Finland because of SJWs, he hopes that SJWs will be raped instead of others, because that's the only way they can learn. Said he'd be happy if they were raped.
>Was once approached by a persistent homo and wrote that he wanted to shoot him dead. Said that violence is underappreciated method of problem solving.
>Said that Greece would need a military junta to get their reforms done.
>Said that he cannot imagine a worse human scum that a social democrat, swedish social democrat being especially repulsive specimen.
>Said that real target of hate should be the political elite who sees a nigger something to be coddled
>In response of Finnish news article that stated that Finns might be genetically predisposed to drunken violonce, wrote that Somalis might be disposed to be economic parasites and criminals.
>Also said that Mohammed is a pedophile and that Islam is a pedophile religion.
>Was convicted of the above two pieces.

Any way to check back into past web pages (1-2 hours) for screenshots?
Gf found a poll on a "baby" forum which is actually just a normie shitposting forum. The poll was about the current situation with a question "which party would you vote for?" and Basic Finns got the most votes by a large margin. Shortly after the access to that poll was blocked.
vauva.fi/keskustelu/2896823/hallitus-kaatuu-mita-puoluetta-aanestaisit-nyt?changed=1497296322

Literally just censoring incorrect votes like pic related.
>"What's the reason for xenophobia?"
>Fear of the unknown - 4%
>Prejudice grows when fed - 4%
>Quiet acceptance - 4%
>Upbringing and environment - 4%
>Jealousy - 1%
>Bad experiences - 82%
>Stupidity condenses in a group - 1%

He sounds like an all right lad, congrats

>group most people see as the best economic choice for the nation is making some demographic and social decisions as of late that are far less desirable and will have negative economic ramifications in the future but the shits in charge are getting theirs now before it goes bad

To be honest, I just really don't even know what they actually want to do with Finland. At the same time, they are making financial cuts to public sector, tightening social security and carefully dissecting the welfare state, but they are also encouraging importation of immigrants and refugees that increase our social spending (while they keep repeating that they will become the tax payers of the future) and keep shoveling the taxpayers money outside out borders for humanitarian reasons.

True Finns will be replaced by Swedish Party, kek.
Finns, you should seriously think who you are.

>2017
>new government
>SDP, greens and leftist win :3

Sad part is that EU and Euro is coming to it's end too and left wing will take all the shit...I'm not that sad really :3

thank you master ! :3

He has a very sarcastic sense of humor. Most "bad" things he says is just him responding to hypocrisy, double standards or just plain stupidity, which is then taken out of context and media spins it and idiots believe it.

>True Finns

Basic Finns is better translation

who is that alien headed sperg

master

True Finns is a meme from SP2

It's all about trying to break apart the welfare state. If they manage to completely break public healthcare, free education and such, it gives an opening for private businesses to fill in the void. They themselves would ofcourse be either directly or indirectly involved in the business, just as they are with the refugee housing business.

Basically they are just trying to rob the country while they can and not giving a fuck if it destroys the country for the coming generations. Why should they care if future generations are fucked if they themselves can live like kings right now.

Basic is just a literal translation. True Finns was used for a while sometime ago. Current official is 'Finns Party'

If anything is just in this world, Basic Finns will go to the fucking moon in 2019.
Not because of their political views but just to let the globalist kikes know that democracy shouldn't be fucked with like that.

Indeed. One Finnish paper (Seura) just had an article about Sipilä's business history, which basically amounted to various hustles aimed at shoveling public money to his own pockets. As a Prime Minister he is now in position to bleed the country dry via healthcare privatization and other dirty tricks.

I'm actually surprised Seura had the balls to publish that thing, given Sipilä's tendency to suppress nonconforming press.

I know this.
Finns Party will be replaced with Swedes Party in Finland government.
I smell fire.

Yeah, it sounds like they are all over the place. It also sounds like they actually believe many of the migrants they bring in from those shit countries will make something of them selves. A fatal error.

Election will be stolen, user. There is nothing that can be done against this EUSSR monster with elections.
Lobby and sabotage.

out of all places, why would you shill against halla-aho on Sup Forums? i would imagine reddit as a more sympathetic audience for your anti-finnish bullshit

I suspect he is getting paid on per-site basis, so why not here? It is quick, easy and all the other cool kids are doing it.

>It also sounds like they actually believe many of the migrants they bring in from those shit countries will make something of them selves
No they don't and yes they do.
They get more financially retarded people to get themselves indebted with loans they can't pay back so they can help kikes create money out of nothing and then they use that loan to pay for expensive things near them which creates tax money they can use for nap blankets for the parliament members. This all the while cutting social service funding from everyone but the financially retarded nig nogs.

I study engineering in a university and I'll probably vote PS now. And I don't even drink.

so op is a cuck?

fuck, thats quality. saved

Pretty much.

Get off the hormones Sven, they're frying up your brain

The only thing stopping me from votings PS before was Soini. Ääni persulle on ääni Soinille. Now that he is gone. I'll probably vote some PS dude just on principle in the coming new elections.

who has the finn man's best interest at heart?

Halla-aho

Same here. Pretty much the only things I agree with PS is immigration policy (and security to some extent) but because it is now such a big issue, I'll have to make an exception and vote the only party that has a smart policy or a policy at all.

Kiitos Mestari

i am now a halla-aho puukko

Sofi Oksanen.

>major talking point of anti-immigration in Finland is getting rid of swedes and the large swedish minority in Finland that's lived there a century or two.
100% false.

RIP Jaakko Ilkka

May robber baron Klaus Fleming burn in hell

Are any of these people Pro-Israeli or Zioninist shills?

>100% false
Can't have everything, I guess.

user, please be serious.
Sofi is retarded.

lest we forget

is that you herman simm?

Thank you Master.

No no, he actually has a good point. I still think xer as Seppo Oksanen, but xe still writes touching books about the hardships of a white male in modern society.

I still get teary about those two innocent businessmen in "Puhdistus."

holy fuck, that cunt could sell his forehead as advertising space.

more like a fivehead lmao

That's the average Finnish 5head. I don't know how they fit in regulation helmets in the NHL.

Herman Simm is in jail, user. 12 years 6 months sentence. This is what happens when you spy for foreign powers and get caught. No Sup Forums access in jail.
But Sofi is retarded. Same kind of retarded as is the propaganda herald Edward Lucas

say it to my face and not online

Meet me under the Penis tower in Ypsilanti tomorrow at 10PM.

Wear all navy blue and a mask. We knife fight.