Any suggestions for a non-degenerate search engine? Google is doing this shit again

Any suggestions for a non-degenerate search engine? Google is doing this shit again.

>2017
>not using duckduckgo

duckduckgo

Ixquick.

cuckcuckLgoBT

Alta Vista.

ty, seems much better than jewgle

I use Bing. You get "reward points" for using it which I redeem each year for a year-long xbox live subscription.

Solution: Dont google LGBT
Wow
Holy shit
Whaaaaaat?
Never woulda thought of it
Kill yourself Hans

Duckduckgo or Yandex.

Steve Balmer, get out of here.

That pic is pretty pedophilophobic dude. I think progress will remove this bigotry once and for all and we will finally usher into an era of sweet sweet child fucking.

jewjewno more like

Duckduckgo is jewish

Startpage or Searx.
DuckDuckGo is also considered good but I dunno. I have weird feeling about them.
Searx is open-source and Startpage is Google plus privacy minus propaganda.

All gays will go to hell.

Startpage

ok I just checked it

>Founder: Gabriel Weinberg

for fuck sake, is nothing out of their reach?

From what I've heard these two are some of the best alternatives. I personally use Searx

I'd love to use Searx because I'm a full Sup Forumstard but its search results are kind of inaccurate.
What are your experiences with Searx? Matter of habit or?

>scroogle
but no more no more. but why????

What about disconnect search? You can still use popular search engines but they cant track you.

Startpage

this

honestly I'm still transitioning from google, but my biggest issue with it is the loss of functionality. That meaning, the lack of images, maps,and other stuff like that. I need these things for work, so I have to switch back to jewgle or another more popular web search for it.
I am using Searx for everything else though, and just so you know you can change the preferences of searx to include different search results. For instance you can make it show just Jewgle and bing results if you really wanted to.

And when I say the lack of those things, I mean on a first search without having to change tabs kind of thing.

Warum, Germania?

wait never mind just changed those settings...still getting used to it lol

I still use Google, but I use Adblock to block the all faggotry from their home page.

Change the way you use Google. Faggot.

another fine example

Stop supporting Jewgle
I'm trying it. It has tons of features I have missed. Seems great!
Thanks user!

Just tried it as well. got linked to openstreetmap.org which seems to have more updated maps than google. Bye google.

Startpage/ixquick
Don't fall for the cuckcuckgo meme

I use Bing. They also have a rewards system and you can get gift cards and stuff

cuckcuckgo

>Gabriel (((Weinberg)))
>"The search engine that doesn't track you!"

Just like when Hola wasn't a botnet. Remind me which country that came from again? Oh wait I remember, it doesn't matter, it was just all (((pure coincidence))).