Mfw 130 IQ, smarter than 80% of white

>mfw 130 IQ, smarter than 80% of white
>mfw white person tries to tell me I'm less intelligent "on average"
???

Yes, as a black your collective "average" is lower.

Retard.

doesn't matter if ur IQ is 130 or 200 when in the end u still go ape shit when someone calls u a niggaR

It's true, nigger.
If you are a 130 IQ nigger you are smarter than 99.99999999999999999% of niggers.
130 IQ is very common for whites. I am at 127 IQ and I feel like a nigger.

>be ugly
>be fat
>be stupid
>be lazy

"FUCKING NIGGERS"

When people have nothing going for themselves, its easier to pretend like theres an entire "race" of people inferior to yourself. Its pathetic.

>130 IQ
>doesn't understand collective averages
Stupid nigger.

> I am at 127 IQ and I feel like a nigger.

Thats because youre a filthy Slav.

130 IQ, and cannot grasp the idea of "average".

Wow.

>mfw op larping as a nigger to get a cancer thread going

Oh look this nigger thread again
sage

this man is a KANG. n shiiiieet.

>claims 130iq
>can't into averages

Lol silly niggers.

kek
OP is a faggot
You must have taken an IQ test that is biased towards niggers

> 130 IQ. Doesn't understand statistical averages.

Saged

I am part German, Jewish and Lithuanian though.
There are no Russians in my family tree.

If you were that intelligent you would know they don't mean literally you, you fucking autist.

>Believes internet IQ test
>

Yeah you would think he would understand this with his 130 IQ

>t, özkan Seljuk

kys

>pic related

Arabs hate black people dumbass.

Not an argument

Mine is157 and I'm white. Now get the fuck out of here you ignorant nigger

If you don't get that your IQ is not 130

Hahaha

>130 IQ.
>not knowing what a Gauss curve is.

nice try double digits IQ nigger.

>There are a handful of 6' Japanese racists btfo
May want to take the test again

i peeped that game a long time ago....I just call any white that calls me nigger "goy"

they shut right up

>thinking 130 iq is smart
Only 150 and above matter in the scheme of things

Look! A BasedNigger™ that doesn't understand heuristics!
How rare...

Wow. You are so smart but somehow do not understand the concept of averages?

Really makes you think.

lucky you i have a 70 iq.
I am white though
Can you fuck my girl?

Let's just get this straight, niggers.
Every race has a different potential. If a nigger gets 130 on an IQ test they are scoring at the top percentage of their race. When someone says that they are scoring lower ''on average'', what it essentially means is that if they were a different race and they scored in the top percentage they would be a lot higher.

Think of it in DnD terms.
One person has a weapon that does 6-12 damage. Other person has a weapon that does 3-9 damage. The first person hits 7, second person hits 8. Now the second person is gloating about how great his hit is while the first person is telling them they hit lower by average. That's pretty much what you're dealing with here.

130 is not special. It is pretty average for white guy.
Dont worry. You still was pharaon.

honestly what goes through your mind when you walk by people. as a white I'm like wtf are these people going to knock me out.
some of my friends say they automatically get this awkward smile and they don't know what to do.
it's ok if it's like a proper black guy with his family but I've seen chuck e cheese brawls with all blacks so I don't think that would even stop them.

I've become so racist I can't tell anymore if OP is trolling or is that stupid.
That's how little I think of blacks now. Yikes I gotta get off Sup Forums for a bit.

the fact that you can't understand concepts like average or outlier shows that you are a liar.

you are Sup Forums, nigger. You are gay and watch anime.

He is trolling, but it's the ''ironic'' kind of trolling and I can promise you that OP is not white.
My guess is that he is a 95 IQ mix race guy who is half-trolling because he is conflicted and doesn't feel like he has a place in the world.

FPBP
OP doesn't understand populations are judged by their norms, not by their exceptions.

Look at it again nigger. Its 13.0 not 130.

Are there even niggers in Austria? To speak like that you must not know what its like to be surrounded by them.

You don't have any black friends because you're smart enough to know they'll end up breaking the law and you'll end up as an accessory. You also don't have any white friends because you're smart enough to know they'll never accept you. I feel bad for you, you're in the worst possible position.

I think the best solution for everyone would be a kind of compassionate colonialism. People like you can be put in charge of guiding your brethren, and representing their interests if unscrupulous whites try to take advantage of them.

IQ is about as acurate as Al Gore is a scientist

any intelligence test is as accurate as the political agenda you seek to push

NOT saying whites are not brilliant, BUT to assume native peoples are degenerates because they meshed in sync with nature and understandood plant pharmacology prior to introduction of foreign ailments defies the very nature of current pharma that now seeks to unlock the very secrets we once deemed hocus pocus.

He scored 130 on a online test, those same tests where you score 150 if youre not retarded. 150 = 100, 130 = 80. Checks out

nice troll, OP - you've got raging autists hairsplitting the concept of averages and shit as they sperg out

My doctor said my IQ is ~175

IQ is extremely accurate and correlates with everything from good you do in school to how much money you make to how good you are at learning new things.
Al Gore was wrong about every prediction he made. Every single one.

What a retarded comparison.
You're comparing a thing that can perfectly predict a lot of things to a person who has been wrong about every prediction he has made.
You're a fucking retard.
IQ is the most objective measurement of intelligence we have, and it's extremely good at telling a lot of things about a person.
Just look at niggers who do a lot of crime and end up in jail, big surprise they have an IQ of 80. Then you look at ''BASED BLACK MEN'' like That Guy T and they have an IQ over 120. Pure coincidence.

No wonder you are confused. Confusion is cause by a lack of iron in the brain and the easiest way to get your dose is to inject yourself whit cutting edge technology. Police man provide this medicine after a chimp-out or a dindu at your local store. If you want to medicate yourself at home take the medicine injector called a "gun" and make sure it has your medicine inside also known has "bullet". Enjoy and stay healthy my lovely kangz.

Congratulations, you're a mulatto

My dad works for Nintendo, and his IQ is 9001

Wear a t-shirt with your IQ on it. Then white people will know your smart.. wtf user grow the fuck up.

>claims to have 130 IQ
>instantly about da white maine
Yeah and my dick is 69 inches you stupid nigger go drink some anti-freeze, it's proven to increase IQ

You think youre clever.
Thats because low iq nigs have a better grasp on baseline discourse. Thats all you can understand, so youre masters at it.
Doesnt mesn u can understand science subjects tho...

Which iq test was that you took thar... the a for effort edition?

>What is the current through the capacitor at t=0+ after the switch is closed?

Vc(t)=1/c∫i(t)dt
Ic=dq/dt
R=100Ω
C=100nF
Vs=10v

>I am all black people

are you sure it is 130 and not 103?

>not knowing how IQ works

if 20% of whites had an IQ over your claimed 130, that puts whites pretty fucking high up.

says someone from a country with predominantly slavic genes lol

>He thinks he's any less a goy than Whites are

Are you one of those "WE WUZ THE REAL JEWS" kinda niggers, or do you just have no idea what that word really means?

is there any accurate online IQ test?

Last time I did an online one, I got an IQ of 95 and I can't accept that...it has to be wrong. I can't have a double digit IQ!!!!

Go fix your shithole communities and your shit hole people. Don't waste your nigger time here, go fucking teach your monkey brothers and sisters how to act like human beings instead.

>actually believing the results of online iq test
I can immediately tell you your IQ is less than 70.

>Go fix your shithole communities and your shit hole people. Don't waste your nigger time here, go fucking teach your monkey brothers and sisters how to act like human beings instead.

>supposed 130 iq
>too stupid to understand bell curve

I'm surprised nobody answered

Ic(0+)=v/r=100mA

African Americans on average have quarter white DNA, you luckily got the IQ side of that 25%

>supposed 130 iq
>believes he is black people
lol