TRUMP'S DUMBASS TWEETS KILLED HIS TRAVEL BAN

thehill.com/homenews/administration/337442-appeals-court-cites-trumps-tweets-in-ruling-against-travel-ban

Our country is fucked. The judiciary has become an unelected elite class, and are dictating the future of our country without the will of the people.

Trump must begin the military coup to cleanse the judiciary class. Only then can he begin to secure the everlasting existence of the United States.

Fucking kek

Hi there Reddit

oh come on

trump isn't smart enough to do that.

Why can't Trump just ignore those faggots? Clearly the president can control who comes into the country in times of war--which we are in when it comes to Islam.

the SCOTUS hearing on this is being expedited

>implying the ninth circuit wasn't going to kill it regardless

timeframe? days? weeks? months?

Digits confirm.

trump should just arrest the judges imo

Yes. It's in his right to do so. They are endangering national security.

AHAHAHAHAHA i'm a spineless liberal and i can't wait to let more immigrants and terrorists into my country that will kill me and outbreed my people in a couple of decades. that's ok because i'm a good liberal and i'm gonna let them. trump must be stopped by any means necessary.

This really is the only way. Like minded civilians would join the coup as well. The only resistance would be the super wealthy and their nose-pierced antifa pawns.

This. Their argument is "it's legal for anyone but Trump" is going to fail.

I want this to happen just for a cool happening

>Yes. It's in his right to do so. They are endangering national security.
If you just abandon the constitution, what did you really "save" the country from?

>The only resistance would be the super wealthy
Like Trump and most of his cabinet?

He wants it to go the supreme court dipshit

He would not be abandoning the constitution, moron. We are allowed to ban a dangerous ideology from entering the country. Islam is not a race. Replace Islam with nazism and get back to me. Plus Trump wants to ban people coming from terror-prone countries that are currently experience strife. He has every right to do so.

Yup. "Well this one time he said," or "When he was in da campain" or "he made dat joke den" are not sound legal arguments. The people who put them forward should be dismissed from their posts.

imagine actually posting a smug looking Obama in a post relating to Trump. That man got utterly BTFO by Trump and will never recover.