Why is America the only country to require high school students to read a book about a Jewish girl living in an attic?

Why is America the only country to require high school students to read a book about a Jewish girl living in an attic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
archive.is/2GwYf
mentalfloss.com/article/51367/10-things-know-about-anne-franks-diary-young-girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitler slowly inserted his penis in Anne's anus. She felt it penetrating as it went inside her and realized how much bigger it was than the pencils she used to stuff there.
"Oh, ja, babe, that's a real german instrument at work here! Do you feel my german warmachine? Do you feel how it moves?" Hitler inquired.
"Oh, yes, fuck the jews! This penis is the one true god!" Anne responded with her eyes closed as Hitler's penis thrusted in and out of her young, pretty ass.

Hitler's hands then wrapped around her nubile waist and pulled her in deep. Anne's entire body felt like it was reaching climax just when an uncontrollable "Fuck me, mein Fuhrer! came from her impassioned mouth. No more was Anne's mind on her experiences in the work camp because she was now free to savagely explore her most secret desire of being fucked by the leader of the master race.

As Hitler's hands moved up to Anne's hard young breasts, a quiver of sexual release came from her undeserving pussy. "I will fuck your ass till the red army is at the gates!" Hitler said as he let go a flood of cum into Anne's cute jewish ass.

Heinrich Himmler, then, standing behind the door, gave a slight knock and the door creaked open just enough to see Anne's bare ass and tears of joy running down her face. Hitler casually looked up towards the door and invited Himmler in for some spit-poling.

Anne, in a fit of sexual rage, started pinching her rock hard nipples and furously rubbing her young shaved pussy. She had only known Heinrich's baton on her back-side, but now she wanted to suck it while Hitler furiously fucked her asshole. Himmler, slowly pulling his baton out, teased Anne's willing pink lips with the end. Hitler then forced her head down on Heinrich's baton while jamming three fingers in her little Jewish pussy. Coming up for air, she yelled out "It's a holocaust!"

same reason 97% of Americans don't know there was a commie revolution in Germany, and it's the same reason even fewer know that 90% of the leadership was Jewish.

US will grow up fast when enemy boots can be heard tramping up their own streets for a change

In case you haven't figured it out, it's because you're controlled from top to bottom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

its a fake story as well.

what the holy balls did i just read

Here, read another kike torture story.

My country when i was in the 6th grade it was only the girls.

There is no nationally mandated curiculum in the United States.

They left out the part about her father being a communist.

Props for a great "Woah!" face for Stef.

The jews tell you its just a conspiracy, well is it?

(((Jews)))

Perhaps, but have you ever met a single American who wasn't assigned that book in class?

No, but I know plenty of people that didn't bother to read it.

Our super liberal jewish literature teacher in middle school (14-18 yo here) said he's glad it's not required reading here. It's incoherent boring nonsense and makes the jewish side of history look bad.
To make it mandatory anywhere is virtue signaling for the sake of virtue signaling without considering the actual quality of the material. This shit should be left to people who are obscessed with that era. It's fucking up their propaganda to guilt whitey into accepting the holocaust.

I was never assigned that book in class

Guessing you went to a private school.

*cums in diary*

Agreed, but there is more to it than that. The book also serves as an introduction to degeneracy with Frank touching herself and thinking about her sexuality in explicit detail. Pretty tame but this gets assigned in 3rd or 4th grade. Even at that age I remember being unimpressed with the writing and content but the sexually charged parts were highly anticipated by the whole class because the (((teacher))) made such a big deal out of them and hyped it up.
American btw

Didn't bother reading it in HS. Got C's in English and related subjects, went straight to STEM in college.
Point is you can just take the F if you don't like it. I did, it wasn't a big deal, it's not like they call your parents or w.e.

>get stuck in attict
>see nazi Chads goose steping down the road from your window
>get wet
Wat do?

Funny how this book is being brought up

archive.is/2GwYf
mentalfloss.com/article/51367/10-things-know-about-anne-franks-diary-young-girl

4. Anne died in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, but not in the gas chambers.
>holohoax
Emaciated, she had already lost her mother to starvation, her sister to typhus, and believed her father to be dead. Three days after her sister’s death, Anne herself succumbed to typhus in March 1945. The camp was liberated by British troops a few weeks later.

>Why is America the only country to require high school students to read a book about a Jewish girl living in an attic?

Students should never forget about the 6 million Jews who died in the Holocaust.

I don't (((know)))

lol, we killed millions and fuck them we don' even remeber. Americucks were the good goys, yet have to brainwash themselves into submission and guilt. Really makes you think.

Anyone else masturbate to the lesbian feel up conversation?

Goddamn that was hot.

I doubt Anne Frank was an actual person, pretty sure it's just a Jewish psy-op.

Never got to read that part. Source?

These numbers are truly disturbing when approximately 30% of the world is Christian, 20% Islam, 15% atheists/agnostic, 13% Hindu...

Yet Judaism accounts for less than 0.2% of the world population.

Talk about a statistically significant over representation in a demographic...

>American Egoism
Nigger, in the german speaking room, one reads books about le poor yid from the age of 7 till at least 13, about 9 per year. If you take additional languages classes, it is going to be more like 15

>spend a ton of time on the holohoax
>no time on Lenin/Stalin, Pol Pot, or Mao
Somehow "6 million" dying isn't as important as 60 million.

I like how you imply that the German revolutionaries were responsible for the Soviet gulags, when really it was the German Spartakists and Social Democrats you pictured who were betrayed by the communist hard-liners and delivered into the hands of the murderous Freikorps

Thanks for making me kek.

Sieg Heil Kamerad!

Well not to mention its fiction. Literally over half of the book was written in ballpoint pen.