/leaf/ here. I am very interested in American sub culture. Is it true if you compared California, Louisiana...

/leaf/ here. I am very interested in American sub culture. Is it true if you compared California, Louisiana, and New York, you'd get a completely different feel?

Also is Florida that big of a shit hole? and Mississipi, Georgia, texas, ect, why are these all the most retarded states?

And is it true that most SJW's reside in westcoast Liberal states?

>Texas
>retarded
rake yourself faggot

Yes the states are very diverse around the coasts, the interior is pretty much all the same, except for the difference between extreme south and north.

Only shithole in florida is miami, plenty of states have a shithole city.
Worst state by far is louisiana or alabama but they still have their redeeming qualities.
Liberals reside in large cities as they are the only ones who can stand living in them. The bigger the city the more liberals.

Only liberal part of Texas is Austin. It's a shithole with stupid bible thumpers and shitty rules.

The bayou is a shit hole. Niggers are only part of the problem, there are ignorant white people just as bad. They believe teaching the bible is more important than science and are just stuck in poverty and not smart enough to get out.

Is Miami like it is in the movies I wanna go down the neon streets at 250mph in a car nigga.(what's that in km? I don't know even I hate this place for using km.)

>Only liberal part of Texas is Austin
So the only retarded part of Texas is Austin. Why do you have a problem with Texas again?

And Texas has some of the best gun laws in the USA.

Well from what I understand southern states like Texas Georgia missisipi louisiana ect, are really cheap places to live but you have to live around some of the most shitty,stupid,violent, and hostile morons you've ever come across.

People die a lot there, it's hot, and a lot of people are legitmately racist there which in turn can cause tensions between races=more violence.

dumb people need guns to kill other dumb people which means less texans.

You know on second thought have your open and carry laws. Also while you're at it Texas can you STFU and receed already? you keep wanting to because you know you fucking suck.

Also can you take Quebec with you while you're at it? they're a bunch of welfare frenchies that hate us so much for being under the british so maybe you two can get a room and make a big fucking new country.

>You know on second thought have your open and carry laws
Thank you. Seriously, they're the only state that let's you kill someone running away with your stuff. Why can't the rest of states adopt those kind of laws? Besides, there's no statistics supporting gun control that stand up to scrutiny, gun control didn't work in Australia so I have no idea why anyone would think it would work here.

Texas is one of the most productive states in the union, and a former country in its own right. Only California contributes more, on a state-by-state basis.

>and a lot of people are legitmately racist there
You realise there are major cities in Texas as well, right? And those cities generally vote blue? And one of them is majority nonwhite?

The values you're talking about are rural vs. urban, not north vs. south or Texas vs. everyone else. Thing is, even with four or five major cities, Texas is fucking -huge-, and a more spread-out state will naturally have a lot of rural countryside. California and the Northeast are liberal because they have lots of those dense conurbations, but even in California, there are plenty of rural areas where traditional values reign.

The reason you seem to think it's "all or nothing" is because that's the way US presidential elections are handled. The reality is a little more nuanced than that.

The fact of the matter is the tighter gun control laws equals less murder.

I don't agree with all of Canada's firearm laws for example. I'm a Liberal Gunnut myself. I love guns. But I don't want citizens using automatics and I don't want guns legal in a lot of ways because it makes it easier for assholes to get them. Bad people.

But I also don't like our self defense laws. Like here in Canada if someone tries to assault you and you hit them back in self defense they have the right to charge you. That's bullshit. Or how you can be charged for murder if you're home invaded and someone threatens your life. I'd want a gun to kill someone then because i'm not interested in peaceful negotations.

But the open and carry is fucked up. I don't need someone having a fucking AR-15 on their back or a pistol holstered. And this is coming from someone who thinks it's dumb to only have liquor stores here(meaning you can;t buy liquor from places like wal mart. Can't do that with guns either and I think that's dumb as well.)

But the UK has the best gun laws there. there's like what, 50-100 deaths per year in the UK from guns?

Florida is the Australia of America, so take that however you want.

>The fact of the matter is the tighter gun control laws equals less murder.
There is nothing that supports that idea.

>there's like what, 50-100 deaths per year in the UK from guns?
Which their gun laws had nothing to do with. If we really wanted to reduce deaths, we could start by ending the war on drugs.

The point is why the fuck do you need to carry a gun around in a fucking wal mart. Why? it's not a fucking toy and most of you fucks, what are you gonna do? be batman and shoot the robber?

Or you get robbed in a parking lot, are you gonna fuckin reach into your purse, pull out the gun, take the safety off, and fire? like "Oh please mr.robber! I know you caught me bv suprise but let me take my gun out, turn around, and shoot you!"

Nigga do you think this is a John Wu action movie or some shit.

So you're position is that freedom should be taken away if you don't have a use for it? Cigarettes, alcohol, and marijuana should be banned, toenail clippers should be banned in public, distracting clothing shouldn't be allowed. Violent videogames should be destroyed, etc.

It's also become clear that you don't actually know anything about guns. I wouldn't mind so much if you didn't also want to legislate against them. You're like those senators that claim that video games cause violence, or marijuana gives you AID's or some crap. It's fine if you don't like guns, but don't try to ban stuff just because you don't like them.

If you buy a gun for daily carry and you don't practice draws you're worse than a cuck. A safety can be taken off in the same action you whip the firearm out with if you have it committed to muscle memory.

I like guns. They're fun. But i'm willing to sacrafice fun for more utilitarian and practical and SAFE uses.

And those things are not comparable. Do you understand what a bullet does? you understand that right? it's easy to kill someone with a gun.

>Have to be Solid Snake in order to save your own life.

COOL.

If you're a deviant that likes watching other men fuck your wife, doing drugs, and mosquitos, Florida is the place for you. Louisiana is a dirty version of Florida, but with nogs instead of hillbillies and Cubans. NYC is everything and anything. There are enclaves of every race and ethnic group in the five boroughs, good food and lots of entertainment. California's too big to sum up in a meaningful way.

>But i'm willing to sacrafice fun for more utilitarian and practical and SAFE uses
But we've already established that gun control doesn't work. Heck, even the USA tried gun control with our own assault weapons ban, and that failed to have any effect whatsoever.

>it's easy to kill someone with a gun
I know. We used to teach kids how to fire guns in schools, and teach them proper gun safety. Unfortunately "liberals" have long since put a stop to that.

Yes.

You're displaying your firearm ignorance really heavily right now. Good gracious, it's like having listening to soccer moms talk about how vaccines cause autism.

Miami is a Cuban infested shithole. You have to go as far north as West Palm Beach to start noticing an improvement. Tampa is not that bad, but is full of hillbilly degenerates. Fort Meyers is pretty nice. The interior of Florida is pretty much the deep south and are mostly redneck cannibals.

>Also is Florida that big of a shit hole?

No. Some areas are pure shit (Belle Glade, Overtown, Liberty City, Carol City, et al) - basically the areas that are majority/completely niggers are shitholes, just like literally everywhere else on the planet. This isn't even blind Sup Forums hatred, just an objective fact.

There are a lot of really, really nice places in Florida.

>and Mississipi, Georgia, texas, ect, why are these all the most retarded states?

For MS and GA, see above explanation.

TX is based as fuck and a nice place to live. Don't believe the MSM.

>And is it true that most SJW's reside in westcoast Liberal states?

Lots in Cali, Washington and Oregon, yes. But the northeast has a shitload of blue states, too.

New York City is an anomaly. New York State is solidly blue. NYC is very borderline and probably slightly right of center. They had a 20 year stretch of Republican mayors, if that's any indication of the city's mindset. They lost their patience with Liberals after they drove NYC into the ground in the 70's and 80's.

>Miami is a Cuban infested shithole.

Eh, Cubans come in two flavors:

1) The pre-Mariel boatlift crowd
2) The post-Mariel boatlift crowd

Pre-Mariel Cubans were educated, extremely light skinned - you really would not know they weren't White without their accents, are are totally decent people.

Mariel boatlift Cubans and later are the dark-skinned slave nigger mix scum that ruined parts of Miami.

Don't conflate the two. They really aren't the same. Light-skinned Cubans hate the darkies, too.

Canada has less firearm deaths. There.

I heard NYC or NY had a lot of crime but then this mayor came in the 90's and cleaned shit up or something. He pooled more resources into the police or something?

I'll decide who is white and who is decent. Cubans are scum. The fact that you're defending them means you are one. I never met a decent one, all scammers, liars and dishonest fucks.

>Canada has less firearm deaths
Which your gun laws failed to have any effect on.

>and a lot of people are legitmately racist
So you know literally nothing about the US, but you're going to tell us about how our states are? Get fucked leaf.

It's just the difference between rural and urban.

The cities are populated with niggers and rich white leftists who are unduly proud of their shithole environment. The rest of the country is where actual Americans live and work real jobs.

The reason states like Mississippi are thought of as stupid is because they're the blackest states, and drive down the collective IQ.

Rednecks don't shoot each other. Niggers in cities shoot each other. America has a demographic problem - not a firearm problem.