Does anyone have a link to the video?

Does anyone have a link to the video?

ISIS Publicly Burns 19 Yazidi Women Alive, To Death, In Cages After They Refuse To Be Their Sex Slaves:

americanmilitarynews.com/2016/06/isis-publicly-burns-19-yazidi-women-alive-to-death-in-cages-after-they-refuse-to-be-their-sex-slaves/

no because it is fake news.

Here is the caged women

Fake

do turktards even have fake news

To answer your macro, I saw it here and it was a Jap of course. Or maybe that was a baby on a spear. Isn't there a hadith that prohibits this? People got pissed when they burned that pilot.

Actually, I see pictures from Brazil and Mexico like this all the time

yeah, OP never frequented liveleak in its heyday

Whole Turkey is a fake country ...

This

I mean ... honestly? I think this is way worse than ISIS. They usually don't even torture their victims.

Yeah, Isis has nothing on the cartels

drug cartels generally don't look to end western civilization and blow themselves up for their black tar heroin god.

Yazidis are pagans so I don't feel bad.

>paganism is bad

Pagans are cringe LARPing idiots.
Yazidis are a feminist(literally) religion. They don't even have a holy book because their pagan religion is that shit.

What are they doing?

>pagans are larpers
>im a christian and i larp as a jew
wew

Mexico + cartel

Love to see the video of them burning to death so I can cringe hard. Link anyone?

That pic tho

I am a proud Muslim, infidel.

I'll take Mexico for 100 Alex

good for you, cuck

Mexicans.

your oc is dumb as fuck mexican cartel does worst than this all the time.. And that's only for what you see... Do you really think super power country doesn do much worst ? Did you read about what they did in Bagram ?

Cartels don't kill randos like ISIS does.

Anyone you see getting killed in a cartel video is just as much of a thug as the people doing the torturing / killing.

Rarely however cartels will kill innocents, especially people who try to defy the cartel. I remember one story about a farmer who got pissed at cartels for dumping bodies on his property, so they killed him and his family.

>especially
I'm going to assume you meant to type 'except' because that's the only way the following sentence makes any sense.

Giving him a shave, he can't do it himself because he has no hands.

to answer the OP pic question

Well, you picture answers perfectly to the question from OP's pic, american sociopaths and the degenerated society which produces them are on par with muslim fundamentalists. Exactly the same predatory attitude to life and lust for violence on both sides imo

or a student who shitposted about cartels online

>Pagans are cringe LARPing idiots.

I don't know man, Pagans in the West are, these people in the middle east that die for their faith? I don't think thats how far larping gets you..

This, cartels are way more experienced with decapitations and mutilation/torture.

I don't want arabs and beaner cartel footsoldiers in the USA because they're both gangs of criminal sociopaths who routinely torture and butcher humans for laughs. Their problematic murderousness creates a hostile toxic environment makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Imagining Mexican Muslims makes me shudder desu.

wouldnt the western christians be larpers too then? what defines it as "larping"? and if you are gonna larp as something, why not larp as one of your ancestors and not a jew? the honest truth is that the couch crusaders here are some of the biggest larpers actually.

Friendly reminder who is allies with ISIS.