Sup Forumslutionfags think Sandy Hook is a hoax

WTF is wrong with you?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4596494/Chelsea-Clinton-unleashes-furious-attack-Megyn-Kelly.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY6E8sCT4Ao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/12/sunday-night-megyn-kelly-faces-boycott-threats-alex-jones-fathers-day-interview/
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA
globalresearch.ca/understanding-false-flag-operations-in-our-time/5506139
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The whole thing was fucking weird. Now I am even more for questioning sandy hook. Any time you get the liberals to threaten a boycott, you are doing something right.

didnt chelsea clinton win an award for donating a ton of grapefruit to the poor? fucking awesome shit.

holy shit that photo looks like bad acting lol

Wierdest two things for me about this whole incident:
they were having a mock emergency test for the exact scenario that happened when it happended
2. They bulldozed the school
3. That dad laughing before he went on to give that speech like a pro actor getting into character

Shit that was 3, anyway still very strange

>mfw people still unironically think Sandy Hooknose was real

Chelsea should worry about herself and her family.

you forgot about the guy wearing black swat type gear hiding in the forest right next to the shcool that they found.

>I-i-it was totally real goy! Just like the 6 jillion! And this picture totally isn't photoshopped either!

World class jazz musician

police on the police scanner said they found "victims" in the kitchen closet.

Adam Lanza never shot up the kitchen. Jump 40 seconds. What kind of victims?

youtube.com/watch?v=eY6E8sCT4Ao

H O A X Z 0 R Z

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL!

Dude while I do not doubt that emotions are all fucked up at a time like that, the way he appeared to get into character for the cameras really did fuck with my head. Not gonna lie.

Their tears say more than real facts ever could.

I'm not saying it was necessarily a hoax, but there were so many dimensions of bizarre details concerning how the media covered it that begs further inquiry.
>That dad laughing before he went on to give that speech like a pro actor getting into character
THIS
what the FUCK was that? I seriously felt like I was having an aneurysm watching that live.

>believing anything Chelsea Clinton does is sincere

>Sandy Hook a hoax to 'TAKE UR GUNZ"
>Causes higher sale of guns than ever before

Please take your guns and have an 'accident' cleaning them. It will rid us of nog tier whiteys.

Why was there 18 kids +teacher in the kitchen closets? I wonder

>'There is no justification for amplifying lies (or a liar), particularly about unimaginable tragedy. >I hope no parent, no person watches this,' wrote the former first daughter, who is the mother of two young children.
...And the daughter of the lying bitch who said Benghazi was because of a video.

Posts like this are why everyone in the world outside of your basements hates you /pol. Just because you nerds won't have families doesn't mean you get trash others. Go kill yourselves

The shills never bring up the kitchen

Hey man, we every right to trash families from the solitude of our basements.

im just now hearing about the kitchen. is there not much evidence on it? I heard one of the state police recordings.

Shills like this can't help but oust themselves when they get buttblasted from posts like this hahahaaha

not really. The kitchen is something not many people even know about. I am just wondering if these victims in the kitchen are actually dead. If they are dead why are they all in a kitchen closet

Great logic bro, glad you thought that one all the way to the end.

That is what I immediately thought as well.
With some diversity sprinkled on top.

>they were having a mock emergency
Why does this ALWAYS happen the same moment a attack takes place?

But a (((functioning))) (((school))) with no internet service doesn't strike you as odd?

>Sandy Hook a hoax to 'TAKE UR GUNZ"
>Causes higher sale of guns than ever before
...Which is why school shootings have magically stopped occuring since then.
Think about it. Why would you continue orchastrating shootings like these if they not only failed to gain more support for gun control, but also had citizens "panic-buying" at an incredibly higher rate? It's counter-productive.
There's even less reason for them to push these shootings now that we have a majority Republican government and conservative Supreme Court.

I guess the jews plans backfired.

>go in the kitchen to hide
>get found
>get shot one by one as you cower in fear

And they're not in the closets (there aren't even any closets), they're on the floor in a heap.

The police officer says it you literal fucking retard. be a good boy and find me where they talk about people running into the kitchen to hide.

I personally don't think Sandy Hook was a false flag, but I can see how people would think it was--and it's all Cuck Schumer's fault.

Little kids get shot, so what does that crooked fuck do? Immediately push out MASSIVE gun control legislation that basically strips away the second amendment. Oh yea--and that legislation would have done NOTHING to stop autist adam lanza from stealing his mammy's guns.

N

O

T

H

I

N

G

>...Which is why school shootings have magically stopped occuring since then.

Except they haven't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s

Most of the ones since Sandy Hook have been insignificant ones performed by dindus, almost always having no more than 1-2 students killed or wounded.
In other words, not orchestrated mass shootings. Try again, Nigel.

Why dont they hold up a pic of dead kid if they want people to stfu.

I personally think Sandy Hook was a huge disinfo operation trying to test just how far they could 'push' a staged event and how quickly they could begin labeling people that asked reasonable questions about it as "batshit nutjobs"
It was a well funded experiment and a research project into media and event manipulation.
Everything about this event is abnormal, from Gene Rosen changing his story to the ME that was acting drunk on camera to the videos of people walking in circles in and out of the fire station.
The whole event becomes immediately fishy the closer you look, so to prevent scrutiny you counter with "How dare you dishonor these parents and victims!"

It's a hoax.

The school was closed for mold remediation that never happened. Too expensive. So they told the kids to go to different schools, staged a mock emergency drill, and pretended it was a real happening.

ffs you can still see the moldy school building in the news. Plus you can see one of the "grieving fathers" put on fake FBI clothing and run past a camera, averting his face as much as possible. And by run, I mean waddle.

Anyone who thinks this school shooting is real didn't follow the hearings on it. Nobody knew nothing. Everybody was very tight lipped. And a lot of money was spread around.

Fast and Furious
Sandy Hook

Designed by gun grabbers to pass "sensible, common sense gun laws". Like, "Nobody gets guns."

You grieve with family in private. You don't go to some publicity event and whale in public unless you're a paid crisis actor/CIA agent. If the person that killed your family member is still alive then you channel your grief/rage into a lazer-focus for finding an optimal time/place to BMG 50-cal sniping his brains out of skull

/thread

Not a hoax guys

This.

it was a hoax. those race traitors in the pic deserve to suffer, tho. 2bh pham

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/06/12/sunday-night-megyn-kelly-faces-boycott-threats-alex-jones-fathers-day-interview/

this

Also, as previously stated...the bulldozing the school was suspicious and the crime scene photos of the Lanza home were clearly staged and lacking blood.

Don't forget about this picture, also taken with the children in different order.

Same here. Smiling/ laughing aside, he approaches the microphone way to casually for someone who is not supposed to be accustomed to being on cameras. There are lights hitting you in the face you would generally be nervous, people are taking pictures, it's a bizarre experience that he looks way to comfortable in.

Oh ok then, if you say so.................

Ya fuckin idiot

>mfw 70 years from now people claim 6 gorillion chilluns died at Sandy Hook

While I'm sure it was a hoax, some of the Sandy Hook researchers are a complete waste of time.

The youtuber called Barry Soetoro is awful.

Wolfgang Halbig, Sofia Smallstorm, and James Tracy all seem ok.

>pretends to cry, but no actual tears

You see this in lots of hoaxes. The news has always been fake. Many huge lies, going back a long time. Learn about crisis actors.

Have the Clinton's chosen a congressional district with 80%+ Democratic registration in which Chelsea can run? Even most Democrats are skeptical as hell about Chelsea being "shoehorned" into their politics.

Honestly this could fully be explained by a dude who didn't really give a fuck about his kid or regretted having it, but who still wanted the attention. I never really saw this as some smoking gun, there was weirder shit about this whole thing.

Agreed.

Gene Rosen's statements, for instance, were much more damaging than Robbie Parker's press conference.

Fake like Manchester, and London Bridge.

But the news media would never report false news.

That and the video of the people circling the firehouse. There's just no explanation for that.
And when people started catching on (I knew normies who were asking questions about this), they bulldozed the whole place. This is unprecedented as far as I can tell.

Peruse the official Sandy Hook report for yourself.

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Best interview. No free taxi rides going on behind the curtains

youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA

I was actually planning on sneaking into the school to look for bullet holes and whatever else I could find when I found out they were bulldozing.

Anyone else planning on going to Sandy Hook this December for the 5 year anniversary?

Nobody was even seemingly panicked. All just strangely circling in and out of that firehouse. Made no sense.

And no cameras. And no ADA required handicapped ramps and parking places. And shitty broken handrails. And the locals that haven't been intimidated and lived there longer than a year or two (when all the "victims" moved there on the same frickin' day) will tell you that the place was closed down for asbestos for a few years. Also, look into the history of the town itself; it's some quasi-religious psychological experiment right out of a b-movie.

If this is a hoax, how were they able to keep the real residents of the town quiet?

In other words, Newtown CT is a real place with real people leading real lives.

If they brought in all these crisis actors, how have the real residents of Newtown not said anything yet?

Or, conversely, if the government somehow bought their silence, isn't it unlikely that every single resident of the town agreed to be bought off? That not one single real Newtown resident turned down the offer?

>Any time you get the liberals to threaten a boycott, you are doing something right.
This pretty much sums up everything wrong with Sandy Hook truthers. Their "logic" begins: liberals are upset over Sandy Hook, liberals are always wrong, therefore nobody should be upset by Sandy Hook. Then they go from there, and come up with all sorts of complicated conspiracy theories to explain why not being upset by Sandy Hook doesn't make them an asshole.

Liberals are upset about Sandy Hook because dead children is a thing you should be upset about. You assholes.

Both you dumb niggers should be castrated, hung and thrown in a lake of fire. Couple of worthless peasants.

Well that sure as fuck settles it!

I like how you think that logic matters to these people. Good for you, still retaining some faith in humanity.

If you want to hold onto it, you should probably leave.

>Why won't you believe my family died waahhhhh

why do they need our validation, do they need money or something?

Yeah, leave.

I don't think there were crisis actors or a hoax. I just think something weird happened, there was some sort of cover-up because something went against the narrative, or somebody fucked up and would have looked bad.
I think there's levels of what one is willing to believe.

why were no EMT/Paramedics allowed into the building?
why were they pronounced dead on scene and no attempts made to medically evacuate any of the victims?
Unprecedented.

Hey gene Rosen was a saint pls stop talking about him

>Anne haddad was Nancy lanzas real name

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice pasta copy and pasted for next time

>look into the history of the town itself; it's some quasi-religious psychological experiment right out of a b-movie.
This.

>complicated conspiracy theories to rationalize why US citizens are questioning a weird event.

Mixed kids are so fucking ugly.

Sometimes conspiracy theories are simpler than the official stories. Hence their existence.

>272 we're clearing the closets in the kitchen

18 kids and a teacher in the kitchen storeroom

Does anyone recall the law passed about the release of information about bodies prior to the shooting that was very suspicious?

I don't understand the logic of people who believe in conspiracy theory shit like this. You don't think there would be a whistleblower or two who leaks info to wikileaks or something?

Or does it go deeper than that. Is it a Bogandoff operation?

They really are trying too hard.

It's not what is wrong with me. It is what is wrong with you.

>whistelblower
Who the fuck is going to give them airtime?

lol this entire event is suspicious. The police scanner had multiple suspects running behind the school. It had the "volunteer fire fighter" in full camouflage running through the woods.

so much stuff

>mock emergency test

False Flags are always about the mock emergency test, the test run, the "drill"... 911, London, SH, so many of these flase flags are linked to some kind of drill. For a great read on false flags, see Richard Dolan's work. He's even written a book on false flags. Good article here (long)

Understanding False Flag Operations In Our Time
globalresearch.ca/understanding-false-flag-operations-in-our-time/5506139

Can I get a quick rundown on the guy they got in the woods?

>>they were having a mock emergency
>Why does this ALWAYS happen the same moment a attack takes place?

So that emergency services get confused as to what they're dealing with. It provides cover, in other words.

The latter picture is showing a picture of Dawn Hochsprung, not Donna Page. Donna page was a part of the Newtown Strong running group, and took over as principal after Dawn died. During that news report, they show a picture of the late Dawn as an example of the dead that the runners were there to run in memory of. Watch the original news report if you can find it, it's been posted in the past you dumbass.

>blackguypointingatcranium.jpeg

The fort lauderdale airport shooting had reports of shots fired 90 minutes after the suspect was in custody.

The confusion in situations like this is called "oversaturation" where every cop for 50 miles shows up to help, with no command structure to organize their efforts, or filter radio transmissions to what is absolutely nessicary.

Your tinfoil hat is waiting on the counter, kiddo.

It really does look like a character getting into his role...

>how dare Sup Forums consider alternate viewpoints, especially oddball ones

That's the beauty of Sup Forums, you mongoloid. You can still feel that Sandy Hook happened and innocent kids died while someone presents their evidence at to why it was a hoax.

You child.