Millennials

>millennials.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vob2_MSpXQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Millennials are worse than boomers.

can't be real

I don't know, they look pretty young. Might be Gen Z.
I hear the show is far from accurate to the graphic novels, but the Negan scene was fucking brutal.

They got invested in the character. Also, the fact that his GF is like 9 months pregnant doesn't help.

The fact they're doing this over one of the most garbage shows ever makes it even more embarrassing.

the guy in the left is so confused kek

To be clear, before anyone jumps down my throat, I read the graphic novels, I don't watch the show. My gun-autism is too easily triggered.

>tfw playing Witcher 3
>tfw emotional af at times

Never reacted anything like this, but felt feels. Kind of pointless to invest time in a story if you don't feel any connection with the characters.

you mean
>americans

I keep going back and forth myself on which generation I hate the most. I probably hate millennials the most on social issues but being in my early 30's (I am still technically a millennial myself despite a different upbringing and decade) but as someone that is about at the midway point in their career from an advancement standpoint I really hate Baby Boomers because they hang onto their jobs like jaded fucking cops waiting to get their pension at 70 FUCKING YEARS OLD.

Fuck I wish baby boomers would die already and millennials would get some sense knocked into them. We need a World War or something.

what are they watching?

its gonna be anudashoa this july

lol no. At least some Millennials are woke. There's literally NO woke boomers besides like David Duke, Sam Dickson and Jared Taylor

the walking dead. Shittiest show ever.

End of the Bloody Barron arc was the only part that really gave me the feels, but that was only one possible end I don't know how the other played out. I missed a lot of stuff, I need to replay it.

>oh noes muh PoC representation

Show is shit, rehashing the same ideas every fucking season. Glad I dropped it somewhere in season 3

I mean, they are also probably playing up their reactions because they are being filmed.

Comic has less pointless filler but Negan doesn't feel like he has the depth he does in the TV show compared to the comic. Who knows maybe we'll see once we get past the time skip. I actually quite like the turn around Kirkman is doing on his character but he's kind of taking over the comic. You can tell he really loves writing his lines.

>First they tell you what to write with social media
>Next they tell you how to react and feel again with social media and youtube

What's next?

dude in the cavs jersey has low-t. Imagine having a penis and crying because of a TV show lol

>Writing out a whole paragraph explain how you're not a millennial
>how you are different from everyone (snowflake)
Yeah dude, that's how I know you're a millennial feeling the need that you are some how different from everyone.

I still have no idea how they're even alive at this point. Everything is triggering

kek,wymanz will never change

Haha guy on left is like y'all gay.

I'm not surprised that women do shit like this but when you are a grown man crying at a fucking soap opera disguised as a zombie apocalypse show you need to have your ass kicked.

>We need a World War or something.
sooooo this

Why are they so childish?

I said I was a millennial and barely touched a sentence about how I refute the timeline but pretty much come to accept it anyhow.

Relax you massive faggot.

This has to be faked for the camera. I refuse to believe there are people like that.

Stop this millennial thread garbage. Talk about something useful.

I wish nagen cracked those girls skulls... and the little girl in the yellow shirt is included in that.

There are some cool Boomers, but they are few and far between.

It doesn't help that some of the coolest characters get turned into pieces of shit that everyone is happy to see die.

>Probably has a higher kill count of both living and dead than all other characters combined

Girl on the right needs comfort.

Boomers created milennials.

welcome to reality. This the new america.

I saw the episode user, it's real

fake

Gen X here
at least Boomer have a few courageous ones

The oldest Gen Z are 21

what is wrong with them? Both the "men" and women are pussies.

>There are some cool Boomers, but they are few and far between.

This. Most white males raised in rural or suburban areas are likely woke to some degree. A lot of them have a bit of built up rage from watching their generation turn to left.

My father tried to redpill me throughout my childhood and it didn't take fully until I was probably 25.

nah
the millenial rightwing is better than the boomer rightwing

All millennial girls are gonna regress and go barefoot this summer

>I'm different from other millennials
>We need something to cure these millennials
>but I'm different somehow
Why would someone respond to a person who didn't even read their paragraph? You are exactly the problem with Millennials, thinking that you have to give your thoughts on every single topic. who care.

do they even gaem of throens?

i have no idea who these people are or why i should care
also don't know what they're watching

i have literally seen people cry and bitch less when they lose someone to an IED

Did he died?

>Mexican intellectuals

Fixed that for you OP.

Sure thing, Kiddo. You think I am going to deny that I am not thrilled about being lumped in with you massive faggots? Well you would be barking up the wrong tree.

I don't even know what's going on in this clip. But to the people that say video games and television don't influence people, you're wrong. Look at these retards and how emotionally invested they are.

Why was he bashing people's heads anyway?

He sees that all the time back home.

Also the Jesus painting on the wall leads me to believe these are churchgoing christcucks appalled by any violence

i share IS execution videos with me dad n cousin. we find it wicked man i should put that in me next remix rap video as an overlay

Millenials are awesome

They're pretending for the camera.

They're exaggerating their emotions like actors.

The biggest red pill you can swallow is to understand that they don't really feel anything.

RARE TALIBAN

How do you get Wifi up in the mountains?

BURN THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

>raise milennials
>haha fugging memelennials xxdddddd

Holy shit, if I could I would choke every single boomer faggot to death. Once the last boomer dies God's light will return to earth

Reprisal for something. It's a terrible show. Don't watch it and dissuade your fellow Russians from watching it. Anything AMC is cancerous. Breaking Bad was the only good thing to come out of that channel.

>people pay money to strangers on the internet, so that they keep making boring, generic reactions to tv shows and movie trailers
>some of these people can actually make a living out of this

Is there something seriously wrong with this generation, or would our grandparents also act this dumb if the technology existed back then?

Asalam Alaykum ,Hello sheik is The Walking Dead haram? Please produce a fatwa condemning this haram inshalalh.

I'll watch the last few seasons just so I can watch that annoying ass chink die.

Why cant normies differentiate between tv and reality?

We were watching some crappy detective show, a guy got shot and I laughed because how terrible the effects and the acting was. Everyone looked at me deadpan like I was a psycho - "user that man just got shot why are ou laughing"

A female coworker at work was laughing and giggling after Geoffrey died

Are they fucking autistic?

>these '"""guys'""" have gfs
>you don't Sup Forums

EXPLAiN YOURSELVES!!!?

>The biggest red pill you can swallow is to understand that they don't really feel anything.

Some truth right here. So many millenials will never experience the joy of nurturing someone or something and realize the emotional attachment and pleasure you gain from it through hardship.

It's easier for them to get instant and short term gratification through some shitty form of media or attention seeking.

I mean, if they were watching WW2 on History channel maybe i could understand.

>Boomers destroyed America and western civilization

>Millennials built Sup Forums but cried over the death of a chink who for 4 years was portrayed by a horde of ace script writers as a hero on TV show

Sit down lad.

The show wasn't quite as brutal as the comic scene, but still really violent. Honestly, most normies should be disturbed at the sight of one of their favorite characters being maced to death by a psycho-asshole from out of nowhere. But, y'know, screaming and wailing and crawling off on all fours is a bit much... it's just a television show.

Hmm.

Can anyone explain why the chick in the white is cuddling with the guy in the yellow jersey but also holding hands with the guy in the red?

Better Call Saul is bretty gud. Bob Odenkirk rules, and it's nice to see him in a serious role.

More cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=vob2_MSpXQc

Skip to ca 2:33 for autism

Boyfriend and sibling, maybe.

That's even worse, if they don't feel anything. That makes them all the more easily impressed upon and more likely to imitate whatever is presented to them in a certain way.

>faggots hating on the post war generation because they had a better life

you are a nigger they worked their whole life and deserve their pension like anybody else

Because millennials are naturally all cucks. It's not just a meme

fpbp

Is there any political ideology that excludes millennials?

Too bad he's an SJW cunt.

This. He's had all the empathy/humanity burned out of him. He keeps looking over to try and figure out how to 'act' to fit in with the white folks.

And then they broadcast it to virtue signal the idea that they actually feel something. I can't stress the importance of this point enough. It's extremely calculated and cold.

What are they really watching?

Still gotta play the third but I played the first two and I love them. I'm also a Metal Gear fan so the infamous final fight with The Boss in MGS3 to this day still gives me the feels. A manly kind of feels though.

>millenials didn't read the comics
>millenials didn't read the gay martin books

fuck this gay earth

TV zombie worthless pieces of shit.
Mass suicide is in order for them.
It is the only way.

It's a TV SHOW goofs

one or both of them are probably gay

>Why cant normies differentiate between tv and reality?

Are you now or have you ever fapped to anime?

More like
>women

I agree with the idea you're trying to project - that millenials are degenerate cucks, but I think in this video that they're all related (at least the three you're describing).

We'll never know for sure until 2 more generations pass.

The election

>I'm also a Metal Gear fan so the infamous final fight with The Boss in MGS3 to this day still gives me the feels. A manly kind of feels though.

I will admit that shit gets to me. I'm normally a pretty stoic person, but that, Ocelot's last "You're pretty good" in MGS4, and Big Boss' "this is good, isn't it?" in MGS4 choke me up every time. But I usually regain my composure within a few seconds and do go around screaming crying like the people in OP.

Me in the background not watching the show.

that wasn't that bad

Millennials who remember 9/11 clearly and those who dont are like night and day.

I don't trust anyone that watches this dogshit. Stipulated emotional investment in completely made up characters and scenarios is absolutely degenerate. It's like grown adults reading fantasy fiction.
I own one TV and I use it as a computer monitor.

Ouch

I find it very sad myself. Everything they do for years and decades will be artificial and meaningless. One day they will be in their 40's and look back at all the time wasted.

Our Grandfathers generation and a lot of boomers already had kids, house, car, assets, etc by the time they were 23-25. So many millennial are not out of their parents house yet at that age or just barely separated from them.

I work at a large university as a systems analyst. So many 20 somethings coming in with their parents to ask questions because they are too afraid to talk to anyone or just can't figure how to operate in life on their own.

It's bad.

A man of taste I see.

me on the left
not one fuck given

Believe me, if I couldn't differentiate real sex and anime they'd have found me dried up in a basement at age 13