How to redpill normies on homosexuality

Normies are relatively easy to swing on issues like homos.

I guarantee you showing this to any normie will make them STRONGLY reconsider putting pride filters on their Facebook page:
zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q8781.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a VERY potent pill too.

>60% of child molesters are heterosexuals
But somehow gays are the problem?

you fucking retard heteros are also 97% of the pop and sometimes it's not actually molesting (pic related)

>1/10 being baited this hard

>80% of pedophile victims are boys
I don't buy it.

Also
>not a single source later than 1995

bump

Because it became politically incorrect

Are you kidding? Young boys are a vastly easier target for pedophiles than girls. Any male teacher, relative, or other authority figure has a much easier time isolating and grooming boys instead of girls. Girls are much more protected and monitored by their parents. Also just about every female pedophile targets young boys, so it's not just homos skewing the stats.

>thinking the average burger can interpret statistics
>British education

Do we think banning homosexuality encourages or discourages this degeneracy? Maybe allowing them to marry is an actual solution to the problems the homosexual community creates.

>Young boys are a vastly easier target for pedophiles than girls.

source?

Test post

This, I don't know why people think banning homosexual relationships will somehow stop gays from hooking up underground. If anything it'll just increase the spread of syphilis and AIDS.
That being said I don't think homosexuality should be celebrated, either.

My stomach turned reading the very first one. I needed to stop after that. I could barely make it through

Experience, most likely

Most of these are fake. There's a rebuttal somewhere.

It's a homo fetish. There are even clearnet forums for these fucks.

This one isn't.

As a fairly well adjusted person who's been friends with gay people for most of my life, I do find their to be a lot more normative behavior in the people who went through high school in the 90s and earlier compared to the kids who've grown up gay since.

I think that the acceptance movement has created kind of a main stream that is not as heavily into kink and other lifestyles. I'm sure this will always be there but amongst the older ones I know they tend to schedule their lives around various orgies and fetish events. While the younger ones are just dudes who happen to like dick but are just like anyone else.

I think that mass societal forbiddance creates an aura of degeneracy, and the only real solution is to make them as boring as anyone else.

The answer to why gays are child predators is in the thread below. That's how they "procreate":

>muh politically correct conspiracy
And yet even China, which isn't politically correct at all, doesn't consider it a mental illness or crime.

Allowing them to adopt was catastrophic.

The "China is standing up to degeneracy" meme has to fucking die.

His arguments are pretty valid though

i like love

i :3

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/

Knock yourself out...

Most homosexuals are inherently victims of grooming...comes down from anciennt practies from greeks,romans,pashdun,muslim and biblical era practices that were generated from a need long lost in modern times.

Time to cut ties with archaic practices now seeking to emerge anew from unnecessary practices like circumcision of genitals now that sanitary practices are the norm rather than superstition

HIV was always with us/humanity? or is it something new? also rnt by nature, human beings r hedonistic/compassionate/loving?

It's new. Came to the US via a NYC resident homo who spent some time in Africa. Apparently the men there got it from their cousin species.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q8781.html

so its not the homos fault, but the africans?

we should keep digging into this, i think

The stats on STIs say nothing about sexual orientation. They just categorize by sex partners. A man who has sex with other men for other reasons (e.g. prostitution) is in the same category as a typical male couple.

Bugchasing is a very rare phenomenon.

btw Gaetan Dugas wasn't the index patient for HIV in North America according to newer phylogeographic analysis

and he the stuff you hear about him intentionally spreading the disease was also completely made up. For example, he was extremely forthcoming and cooperative with epidemiologists and personally helped the experts a lot in tracking down a majority of his former sexual partners

That's not anything new. People have been squatting to relieve themselves since time immemorial. It's considered normal in poor parts of the world.

>there is a rebuttal s-somewhere..
>b-but even c-china lets u get fucced in the anus
>n-no data on sexuality anymore ;-;
>i-it doesn't happen THAT much

Spotted the faggot. Get the fuck off my thread.

I honestly had no idea this level of degeneracy existed.

Not an argument.

u know human-beings r a paradox 2 the Universe/our-understandings.. the 'faggot' is also a monster-mutually, and also merits/garners respect

fk it tho, i dont like 2 think

What do statistics say about it?

90% of gays would have sex with a woman despite being "gay"

gays are just gluttons for sex. it's all day every day sex sex sex. all they care about is their next orgasm. just overly sexual individuals.

I've never been friends with a gay man for whatever reason. I don't know how the sexual dynamic between a straight man and his gay friend would work. Like I'm already uncomfortable enough getting close to women because of their sexual aggression. I'm more of a one girl is enough type at least historically. Any insight?

If you're anything more than reasonably attractive you can expect to be hit on, at least in a joking matter. If that makes you uncomfortable i would avoid it.

These people need to be executed ASAP. What the everloving fuck.

Let's say I got over the initial discomfort, would there still be some looming tension? I find homosexual men to be very aggressive idk.

Time to start redpilling against the real enemy.

A couple of years ago there was a list of serial sex offenders/killers on wikipedia (they still have one, but is not the same). It had a fat warning at the top, that the page is not intended to support anti-homosexual views.

Then it was a huge list with the top 10 being homos raping and killing little boys (and sometimes girls)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

still pretty obvious

99% of all american tv series have proiminent Gays. you'd think the 3% is actually 30%

Made this just for you

There is info on lesbians, probably worse for male homos

Good info, someone should make a pill on this.

can you meme it jewbro?

Sure, he wasn't a bugcatching "giver". But he did bring it, or was among the first people who did. If we trace the illness back to monkeys we should try to find out if the monkeys were purposefully infected.

>90% of gays would have sex with a woman despite being "gay"
I really, really doubt that. Most gays I've met have an extreme hatred towards women.

If the gay dude isn't a total flamer then the interaction dynamic won't be too different from that of two straight guys. Most gay men aren't sex maniacs like some people in this thread are suggesting; gay guys have "types" and you're most likely not it.

saved

21.26 minutes of redpill gold
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

And there are people who are vehemently against having to disclose your HIV status with sex partners too.

Here's a comprehensive pill on homos