Hillary is making noises again like she is interested in running for another office

Isnt she too fucked in the head and ruined in the body to run again?

Is her ego that massive?

Or is she insane?

Or something else?

Do we elect salt shakers now?

Laughed.

Remember this pic, for nostalgia's sake?

We averted a catastrophe by getting Trump elected.

And now the Democrats are trying to steal the election.

Look at Hillary. What a fucking mess.

Dat pickle.

I knew that there had to be something fishy there.

Lost all respect for Jimmy Kimmel anyway.

They owe her an Academy Award for her performance as a senile, kuru suffering, green blob spitting physical wreck
Hope Trump appreciates it

That kind of ambition doesn't just go away. She'll try again.

>ambition
More like debt

She lost $1.2 billion of Soros' money.

Hahahahaha. Anyone know what the thing she spat into a glass of water was?

Chest oysters

If it were Trump the lamestream media would have had it chemically analyzed.

1. She's too old to run again in 2020

2. She's not going to live until 2020, whatever is killing her from the inside will have finished her off long before that time.

3. She's a retarded cunt.

all of the above.

she was signaling that she wanted new york all for herself

I doubt she will be dead by then, but she will certainly be more machine than human at that point

demon meat-suit.

huge ego. thought she deserved it in 2008, thought she deserved it in 2016, too much of an ego to realize that her time has passed and the stars aren't going to align. dems bet on a "business as usual" strategy and they lost to trump. they will pick someone more progressive.

it was a cough drop.
if u watch the full vid one of her handlers gives her one during another one of her coughing fits

gotta keep those donors to the foundation pacified. if you let them think maybe they flushed all that money down the drain, they might retaliate with blackmail or other means

So she can lose more money?

She'll try, no doubt. It was her life's aim, every move since at least Bill's Healthcare bill has been directed towards this one singular aim.

The question is how much control her machine has over the Democratic Party. Will they let her do it? Do they have a choice?

And the more important question, what donors will actually back her? The donor class wants their money to go towards protecting their interests, and Hillary is a twice proven loser.

Haaaahaaahaaaa. Ew.

She's making noise to distract from the noose that is rapidly tightening around her neck.

She's only in politics at this point to stay out of jail

>Hillary is making noises again like she is interested in running for another office
this should be heavily encouraged.

Dose sexy toes doe..HNNNGGG

Dems get away with so much because they are pawns of the leftist media.

Those aren't lips, user.

There is probably a pad in there covering up the smelly parts.

Dat Kuru

Ego out of control. She's suffered multiple concussions, multiple staff members in her circle disclosed she will randomly freeze up, forget whats going on, the time/date etc... she's also a sociopath only interested in her career than serve the people because its the only way she could of attained the "princess" life of luxury she oh so wanted but couldn't attain in the private sector.

If the public is that retarded to let her have any semblance of power, I have no faith.

>If the public is that retarded to let her have any semblance of power, I have no faith.

She almost won, user.

Consider that this walking puppet might have been the most powerful person in the world.

>Except for the men who were pulling her strings, out of sight of the public

How awful we almost had it.

Also, while we are remembering - it was a pretty shitty trick for Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham and others to stay in America after they made all those statements about leaving America for Canada.

Shitty.

>And she still lost

And, furthermore, she is blaming Russia for the truth coming out about her dirty dealings and warped life.

>Also, there is something fishy about what happened to DNC employee Seth Rich.

Bump,

Mmm, I honestly want her to ride my face after a long sweaty day of campaigning.

imagine if Trump had said what Hillary said in the debate about national defense.

And Hillary just fluffed it off like it didn't matter.

and the media let her.

Because the mainstream media was in the tank for Hillary since 1992.

>And still are.

Oh God, user. I just ate an egg salad sandwich.

Nasty vomit inducing imagery.

I want to see what is under that mumu...to inhale the essence and give her a pap smear with my tongue.

Wuz

The demonic attachments over her minions haven't been completely severed yet. She will hold on as long as possible.

Will she even be alive in 8 years?

sorry buddy she all about those little girls

Sounds like fart noises to me

Democrat women are insane.

Imagine that bush smell....

I wish she would do that when I was balls deep.

going to be hard to do that from prison. after all that shit came out in comeys testimony the house comity is talking about another investigation and with a doj and fbi director thats not going to down play and hamstring the investigation she could easily end up in prison. also i heard calls to stop the probe into trump know that they know most reports that prompted the investigation in the first place have been found faked and given over for political purposes

Good except that Milo and Alex Jones are retards.

underrated

Alex Jones was going through a divorce.. Should be forgiven.

One thing the campaign taught us:

Glenn Beck is a real asshole. I stopped listening to him many months ago.

This. Cunts can mind salad even the strongest of men in a divorce. He has done serious ground work going back to the 90s and he deserves a pass. Milo is a faggot...obviously.

He's mentally unstable.

Checked. Months?...that fucking wacko went off the rails years ago. He needs to be in an institution or start drinking again. He is a massive fucktard.

Bump

Bump

Imagine a non pixelated pic you fucking retard user

have this.