What do you guys think of this Black Pigeon Speaks guy...

What do you guys think of this Black Pigeon Speaks guy? To me he seems pretty redpilled on shit and his video quality is pretty good. He hasn't named the jew yet but I think that's out of not wanting his channel to be deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law
shoebat.com/2015/04/25/uk-labour-party-plans-to-enforce-islamic-blasphemy-laws-by-making-criticism-of-islam-a-crime/
youtu.be/4qV3pj0XiYY
youtube.com/watch?v=VOwBViLgoW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's alright. I like his videos. Kind of a redpill lite channel I guess.

He's pretty much a civic nationalist, so I have no idea why he always seems to attract the stormfront types in his comments.

Honestly he seems like a project by a larger entity, not just one guy.

i like him

I really hate the way he speaks, it's got this annoyingly predictable rhythm of ups and downs to it, and after like 4 minutes of listening to him speak, all i can hear are those ups and downs.

A civic cuck doesn't discuss difference in IQs and "incompatible cultures".

>black pilled
>hasn't named the jew
>muh based chinks
Probably a kike tbqh.

He does sound very passive aggressive.

he's good, i like him
he knows about the jew stuff

you might be autistic.

Illuminati Shill ..

Pretty sure BPS browses Sup Forums
He's stated on numerous occasions that yes, the Jews are playing a role in many things that are destroying the West. But he doesn't outright blame them for everything (and he's correct in that regard)
BPS knows you can't go full retard regarding the JQ and thus he's able to reach more people and slowly teach them.

>might be

Ok Shlomo sure...

t. autism

When he will talk about Moloch and Remphan I will watch since then he is a SHILL like 66.6% of YOU

He's a massive weeaboo but produces very good material. I like it.

He, like all "commentators" are basically useless. What we need is a sense of cultural assertiveness among European peoples, not more people commenting on how stupid someone is, or how hopeless the future may be.

>you might be autistic.
>might be
where do you think you are

>video quality is pretty good

What is this fucking meme, his shit is near unwatchable with how much he overuses effects.

he needs to learn some fucking subtlety

Shill chump theme : youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8

he is more redpilled than your average anti sjw e celeb.
for one he actualy had the balls to speak about race tranny's and sexual dimorphism.
he also stated multiple times that the jews have a role in the rapfugee mess where in now too bad he will not fully name the jew.

Lol exactly , we got too many people narrating what's going on , but nobody is calling anyone to action,it's a fucking joke

Watched for a while and had stopped. Agrees with Do not interested in another Jean-Claude Juncker and Merkel's farts from weeaboo LEAF.

>redpilled
EU sucks, Muslims explode, Japan rocks.
That's about all

He has no clue on finance and institutional owners. His shit on invaders is on point, but I'm close to dropping him for that alone

you all know you scare like little bitch go back to sleep you useless fuck..I can smell your fear from were I stand make me sick..

>Lol exactly , we got too many people narrating what's going on , but nobody is calling anyone to action,it's a fucking joke

if any of them actualy call to action the might spark a small race war or conflict and have that on their record im pretty sure most of them are just happy with those jewtube shekels and relative peace.

I fight ((them)) Alone if I have too

Doesn't sound like it to me. I listened to him on Virtue of the West and he pretty much said division between ethnicities is inevitable.

Half his material is shit found from Sup Forums threads with information regurgitated back to you (for money).

Also this: .

Well i found out that Canada's PM is a substitute drama teacher and ski instructor, from him.

>call to action
Children are being blown up with nail bombs, roving rape gangs are being covered up by the police, people are being ran over by trucks, crime is going up, the military has been deployed in many cities. Fucking christ, there are politicians telling people that their culture doesn't exist and to get used to the terror.
The call to action has already been sounded and most people don't give a shit. The ones who do are arrested or afraid of being arrested.

You actually think some youtuber with 150k subscribers will start a race war? Get a grip on reality.

>t. achmed

also
Claimed to be Redpilled
Never mention Bogdanoffs

did you not see his vid on trannyfaggots and how he regularly calls out modarate "centrists"?

he is alot more redpiled than he lets on.
the thing is that if he openly call out the jq he wil have a masive shitstorm on your hands or might get his chanel deleted.

in the uk the have litrally no guns even owning a butter knife puts you on the blacklist to even think the bongs could start a call to action agianst islam and their nanny state is retarded the damige has already been done it might be far too late for the uk or sweden.

Britain had its back broken by its nanny government and won't fight back.
Sweden is having a rise in (right) wing parties and they have a fighting chance, even if it's a small one.
Germany and France are probably done for in the long term.

Closet homo douchebag tier

Bps speaks out against foreigners. Literally lives in Japan and turned to bps only after failing at his other youtube channel shinjuku tv.

>dropped

france is long lost the same with the uk and sweden the population had their balls sniped of by the nanny state and there only means of defense is gone or outright illigal.

the country's that can still be saved are the slavic ones and maybe spain.

and the worst of it all we all tought brexit would save britian looks like it did not help.

the uk already has made some whrongthink laws too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law
shoebat.com/2015/04/25/uk-labour-party-plans-to-enforce-islamic-blasphemy-laws-by-making-criticism-of-islam-a-crime/
where did it all go so wrong?

>shinjuku tv
Is it Him on picrelated?

do you have citation's for your claim?

>hurr durr hes pwetty wedpill jus has to tak abut da joooz

Well, actually he said that Anti-Semitism is choosing the wrong enemy in one of his videos.

Not sure if its just me, but his videos seem to be taking a more ranting tone, over the more 'matter-o-fact' tone from earlier videos.

otherwise love the content and the regular updates

The slavic nations/Eastern Europe will be invaded once Western Europe falls.
As for where it all went wrong, (((WW2)))

Which video was that, I don't remember it.

Neither do I.

>just because someone comes to different conclusions than you, all their incredibly well-researched arguments and well-produced media is instantly shit because they don't conform to my pure ideology

This is why civic nationalists will win. Because enthonationalists can't put aside their autism for their brothers.

Yeah that's him

Looks fucking creepy

Yes, that's the faggot hypocrite
youtu.be/4qV3pj0XiYY

He's not a civic nationalist, holy shit. A civic nationalist isn't going to dedicate every video to white population decline and "degeneracy". Not to mention his video on women as well. I swear, some of these comments make it sound like we're seeing a totally different channel.

the constant waves of welfare leeches and constant conflict between the muslems and locals will cripple the eu as more country's will leave it for example the slavic ones.

the real problem will be what will happen to the conquered country's will the uk or france become muslem caliphates or will the nanny state go full 1984 and subject everybody under a super goverment?

the only way i see the eu meantianing its dominance is to litraly force the other country's to comply and becomeing an authoritarian superstate..

knowing the truth about kikes is probably the most redpilled thing out there you autist

I like him a lot.

I'm surprised Sup Forums doesn't talk about him more.

Worst part is he talks about muslims not integrating, but given how poorly he speaks the most basic of Japanese, he's a piece of shit himself. But continue to support his kike ass with more pateron gimmiedats you morons

If current trends continue those countries will become caliphates. There are already muslims there talking about how they're going to take over.
The current nanny government globalists won't have the manpower to control everyone under a powerful government. Who will the military be made up of in such a country? Mostly non-Whites.
>EU becoming an authoritarian superstate
Already happening with Brussels calling for an EU army. They're literally recreating the Soviet Union but in Western Europe, and just like the Soviets they'll use the military to force compliance or outright kill dissenters.

7/10

Criticizing one country's immigration policy while living in another country is not hypocrisy. In case you haven't noticed, Japan has very different, more stringent, immigration standards than the west. You're either being willfully dishonest to strawman about such a thing, or you have baby brains and don't realize it.

(Also he's not as ugly as I'd imagined, but he needs to lose some weight).

why do you hate him so much nip?

>I can't stand Europe
>I can't stand North America

What's up with this guy, one second he's complaining about its destruction and then boasts how much he hates it to begin with...

He really misses his mark sometimes. That women destroy civilizations video was hilarious. He and Molymeme has both made videos with those implications and fail to mention that a shit load of men are just as useless and contribute towards societal breakdown also.

what could the kikes possibly Gian from this? once the uk and france become caliphates the nanny state cant possibly controll all of the rapfugees and seeing as the mudshits are already infiltrating the government i fear for the worst.

why would they replace the good goys that defend you for low iq barbarians who actively dispise them?
could it be (the) bit of more than the could chew?

He a crypto deceiving tool watch and Learn Chump watch and learn !

fucking ghouls ..

Looks like a kike.

On top of that, the majority of white women voted for Trump, but that is an inconvenient truth. He's an ideologue and often twists things to support his narrative. For instance in his Germany video he states that 20% of the population are not German and implies that they are muslim. When in fact muslims make up 8% of the population (still too high) and French, British and other europeans make up the other 12%. The way he twists facts makes him laughably easy to dismiss

>BPS
>civic nationalist
fucking newfags goddamnit

They intend to sit on top and be the new rulers. They believe they are smart enough to fool the "new europeans" into being controlled by them so they can remain in power forever.
Like you said, they've bitten off more than they can chew and are going to choke on it. They're prepared to destroy everything just to fuel their own desires for power.

Yeah, and for a guy who claims to be for reason, facts and sound argument, he tends to fall short on all three.

Confirmation bias is a dangerous thing. He is naively evangelical when it comes to his libertarianism.

get yourself a cyka card

He is alright. He does have good points and sometimes he contradicts a bit. However, his visual effects in his videos can get annoying and sometimes he uses them more than once.

I also don't like being reminded to follow his Twitter account. Twitter blows.

So funny see you struggle to achieve a consensus..here something to help you : youtube.com/watch?v=VOwBViLgoW0

a "Dove"

>muslims hate joos more than anyone
>secret jewish illuminati imports them anyway, because of reasons
>this all makes sense somehow
>also I haet joos holocaust nao
user have you ever wondered that maybe you're just legitimately crazy

The problem is I liked his videos at ones point and started quoting it and just got completely btfo'ed by people that were better informed. It's the artifically coloured red-pill - take it at your own risk. The real truth and problems in this world are fucked up enough, no need to be disingenuous to make a point

And remember Chump Spread WIDER WIDER !

If you look at his Twitter he favorites stuff that mention the Jew. He just never mentions it in the videos because that's the easiest way to get b&.
His stuff is all pretty great

look at the ones who are funding the ngo's that bring the rapefugees in.

the news chanels spicifically in sweden owned mostly by kikes.
the have massive involvement in this.
but i dont see them as a collective hivemind more like opportunist.

Is correct. The reason they are destroying Europe/America is because we're the only ones who know what they're doing, and we're the only ones who have a chance(albeit slight) of stopping them. The islamists have an average IQ of about 80, so they won't be able to produce a competent army to fight them. Inbreeding is also normal for them, so the chance of them improving over time is low.

Gee, I wonder why he changed his logo to orange...

Hes ok i suppose but I get this kind of smug vibe from him, almost like he's taking a kind of perverse pleasure from whats going on and a
>"well I live in japan so i'm out of it, tough shit for the rest of you lol. Also did I mention I live in japan? The west if fucked, pass the popcorn. Btw I live in japan..."
...attitude. His vids are professional and hes usually on point but he can also be condescending, considering hes preaching to the choir - I just get the feeling hes secretly enjoying this more than he should be.

most people who watch these anti sjw e celebs simply regurgitate the narritive there spinning are spinning without researching in the events them selfes.

nobody is free from using conformation Bais andlittle lies not even the so called "sceptics"

Dude you next on Crusader King II

>acts sympathetic to western culture
>laments degeneracy
>obviously well funded ,well spoken, well produced videos
>toy with race realism, allude to (((them))) without naming the jew

then

>makes a video about faggot degeneracy and harms
>mistakenly mentions his observations at a Jap homo parade that he went to with a "friend"

fuck this cunt, and also don't forget that NakedApe is an actual flaming faggot. FUCK E CELEBS. They are always either kikes or faggots.

>He hasn't named the jew yet but I think that's out of not wanting his channel to be deleted.
No, he actively counter signals the JQ and deletes comments which name (((them))).

Crazy like a fox, admittedly.
Look up the Kalergi plan if you're not aware of it already.

You're pretty cool, OP, and I like your videos.

it's very obvious he browses Sup Forums. I'd watch a molymeme and BPS interview if that every happens.

I think BPS would be much subtler browsing pol, unlike sargon who posts about himself everytime he makes a new video.
Side note; I may have posted this before falling asleep and forgot that I was OP. Sleep deprivation is fucked.

Hmm...I wonder, if he is Jewish. Might give an explanation to why he is so hostile towards the JQ. Could understand it a bit better, it's difficult for the red pilled chosen.

I think he's great. His video on women and civilizastion should be standard viewing for everyone.

I guess it is a little 'preaching to the choir' though because he is a little too pilled for the alt-lights and has next to zero chance of converting the normies. It's a shame because he really is pretty much spot on in most of his videos.

Obviously he's not going to go full red pill on youtube, but you can read between the lines to see what he really believes.

I'm doing a new version, got any more ecelebs I could add?

>This is why civic nationalists will win. Because enthonationalists can't put aside their autism for their brothers.

I'm angry at whites for the same reason. We can't think of ourselves as English, Polish, Swedish, or Russian anymore, only European. That is the way we will survive.

Arragon - Santa - Kek - MGTOW

BPS does browse Sup Forums. He did a question and answer thread one time and he proved it with his twitter.

If you're wiling to commit don't be a hack. Buy a used Wacom on jewbay or something, use PS Pencil tool (for the lack of anti-aliasing) set to brush mode with slight pressure-based width variation, practice strokes and basic characters from Andrew Loomis - Fun With A Pencil.pdf

(Sure, Electric Retard did his stuff with mouse, but cheapest Wacoms make it so much easier)

He has some pretty liberal views about gay people, and he also hasn't really mentioned anything negative about minority groups despite their ideologies. But yeah, he does seem concerned for the white race at least a little.

Maybe Mundane Matt, Shoe and Armored Skeptic. The one you posted is great, I'll use it from now on.

Keep us posted.

Better than stephan molejew. He speaks quite clearly. I can hardly hear molejew speak sometimes. He whispers

Oh and PJW and Styx