Why do millennials job hop?

Why do millennials job hop?

Cause the jobs are shit repetitive brainless nonsense.

modern companies have no loyalty to their workers, why would the workers have loyalty to the companies.

Leaf gets it. When companies offer jobs with an opportunity to move up the chain then people will stick with them.

Good job replying to soe poster bot. Good job you fucking imbeciles

because you get huge raises

>making 33k/yr or about $18/hour last year
>get software engineer job in May, now making 70k
>interviewing again recently
>companies making offers north of 85k and 95k(in Boston)

just a year of experience in different tech stacks can net you tens of thousands in raises

i'm 23

>working 40 years in the same joint just to earn for a real estate

In hope that I can escape these shitty daily slide threads.

do you want to masturbate with me?

>85 k in boston isn't a lot of money, desu. I mean, it's pretty good for being only 23, but the COL there is pretty bad

>Why do millennials job hop?

Companies no longer hire people for life or offer progressively increasing benefits as incentive to stick around.

Consequently you get ahead by being willing to uproot for a better gig at any point you can find it.

Instead of prompting a response where companies offer more, they offer less and require more instead. Of course this "coincidentally" coincides with massive housing crisis and mass importation of replacement workers as well as tech development to get rid of workers, even in academic jobs like accounting, lawyering and doctoring.

In short, the future doesn't need you. You already live in a dystopian reality where 6 corporations control virtually everything you can buy as far as food goes. You're allowed to consume media from one of 5 companies.

I'm not sure if it ends when they realize they just don't need you around anymore and they kill us off, or if it's eternal slavery that's the end goal.

A completely unsustainable monetary policy has forced the millennial generation into a unique situation like that of the Weimar Republic. We are in the last stages before foreign nations realize the dollar is backed by our military might and oil, and not any good faith or redeemable reserves. Our dollars come back over seas and inflate the holy living hell out of our country once all the paper we've sent to foreigners comes back to us.

The future is written, it is only a matter of which tale we choose. And right now we choose subversion and death by a Gematria obsessed Satanist Zionist Elite.

I have a buddy that works a 1st year LEO in a PD in a basketball american heavy city.

>on average about 12 hours OT per week.
>base rate is 34$ per hour
>OT pays him 2x

He is looking to clear about 100k this year with the turmoil. He can retire with 70% pension after 20 years.

He started Academy at 22. By 43 he can retire.

Think about that...

This. Also, the annual 10ยข raise isn't enough to encourage any loyalty towards the company.

this. Also sage for "Muh lennials"

Nearly every new job in the U.S. is a dead-end job. They don't have to be, it's just that companies treat labor as a commodity: you pay for what you need, if you need better stuff, you hire "better stuff".
I'm Gen X and I don't blame millennials at all for "job hopping" You can't "climb the corporate ladder" anymore, you can only hope to leapfrog your way up.

luckily i live about a 2 minute walk from the commuter rail, the ride into the city is like 30 minutes train ride

my rent is $550/mo for a pretty decent apartment

$550 a month for rent? God bless

I do it for the raises. And for the fact that in this corrupt latin hellhole if you dont have connections it's very hard to climb the ladder. Hell even women can climb the ladder way easier than men, provided that they are hot. Doesn't matter if they have shit for brains.

This is correct I got sick of going from company to company where they always claim to promote from within but then they hire from outside every time and were stuck with a few cents raise thats that's why i started my own business it's just not worth it to work for big companies in America unless you have some pull from above

The plan is to kill us off once the automated economy is self-sustaining. Once us whites are done building this new economy for our Jewish masters they will crash the global economy, take all the tech to Israel, and then switch from soft kill strategy (miscegenation/slow poisoning) to hard kill strategy (FEMA death camps/disease/famine/war)

I've literally never had a job, nor have I ever opened a bank account -- gonna be 26 in a month or so.

My biggest achievements are attaining a Bachelor's degree in Biology (lol what a waste) and acquiring a driver's license -- beyond this I've done nothing, been full blown neet for like 2 years now.

It's getting scary.

Go learn more about botany and start growing your own food. Stop stressing about what you're supposed to do and start living free of Jewish control.

well i have 2 roommates, its a 3 bedroom house

>burger
>soe picture
>why do millennials x?
EVERY
FUCKING DAY