Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY6E8sCT4Ao
archive.org/stream/gri_33125008491215#page/n41/mode/2up
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your sickness is showing OP.

They're mad about Alex Jones because he is pro-Trump

Crybaby Glen Beck said similar shit about Sandy Hook, but the Democrats kissed his ass and gave him a redemption story because he said Trump was bad right before the election

Sandy Hook was real. I was there, and I died firsthand.

Sandy hook did happen. Adam lanza killed them. You idiots and this crisis actor shit is old. Alex Jones is a kike opportunist

yeah
yep

would you say the dead bodies were found....IN THE KITCHEN? perhaps...oohh I don't know...18 kids and a teacher?

This is the ONLY conspiracy theory I pretty much believe. Not 100 percent but the whole thing is weird. It is not just the crisis actor. You just NEVER hear about it. It is like it never happened. Liberals rarely bring it up even though it (in their minds) is a great anti gun point.
You hear about columbine more than sandy hook. Something is just off.

the sky is blue and niggers aren't human. What else is new?

It took place in two class rooms and in the hallway, you fucking idiot. You probably believed pizzagate too you dumb kike

Alex Jones said that the Utoya-attack was an inside job, never trust the kikes, especially Alex Jones

Alex Jones is the greatest man in media

So, because it's not mentioned enough, it's a conspiracy? What was the goal of it? Nobody took our guns or passed anti gun legislation

40 seconds into the video you get some police over dispatch. What kind of victims do you think they found in there?

The kitchen is never brought up in the stories.

youtube.com/watch?v=eY6E8sCT4Ao

my my aren't we getting defensive.

How old are you? They tried. They failed. Fucking idiot.

Who fucking knows the goal of it. It is not just the media it is just the whole thing just is off. The lack of photos or video. Maybe a street cam of the dude driving up to the school? NOTHING AT ALL.

What has Jones ever said about Sandy Hook?

SandyHook was not a hoax you bastard. My nephew died that day. YOU ARE SICK!

You don't just pull that shit overnight. It's done over time to wear people down or to inundate the young with associating guns to mass killing of children. And I'm not saying Sandy Hook was a false flag, but that it's obvious what's going on when the left uses a radicalized, homophobic jihadist that specifically wanted to kill gays and manages to off 49 of them to push an anti-gun message.
If they can disassociate themselves that far from reality I don't see how orchestrating the faking of killing kids is out of the realm of possibility for these lunatics.

Honestly I didn't used to be that suspicious about Sandy Hook. But the constant shilling of HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT QUESTIONING IT over the years has set off some alarms

Im this guy's cousin and I can confirm.

Reminder that "Alex Jones doesn't deserve media attention because he denies Sandy Hook" is a DNC-led initiative to appeal to normie's emotions to shut him up.

>Nobody took our guns or passed anti gun legislation

Plenty of states tried and succeeded in passing gun rights restrictions in the wake of Sandy Hook. The federal government tried and failed

Maybe you should not have fucked him to death. I don't see what Sandy hook had to do with it

pretty much everything is a hoax

were living in the matrix

was he found in the kitchen with 17 other students and a teacher? I heard the police dispatch and it was horrifying. so sad.

I look through all the news stories and never hear about the kitchen. very sad!

The real reason they don't want it aired is because some people will actually look into and realize that there is a lot of shady stuff that happened. Thus redpilling people potentially to other things.

Alex Jones doing this show can only help the fight against globalists.

You dumbasses think it happened two years ago. The country wasn't the same back then. This type of news was treated differently.

I kind of wonder. If the victims in the kitchen were alive or dead. What kind of people would leave live children in a closed down school?

This. This is what most of you idiots don't realize. Plenty of restrictions passed because of Sandy Hook.

The news has always been faked. We live on a stage, and are fed lies. The occultists exploit and farm us from the backstage. Here they are faking Stonehenge in the 1950's. The majority of ruins are theatrical props, a few hundred years old at most.

As if the government fears fucking gun nuts with ar15s just lol at your delusions

is this bait?

Back when it occurred, I obsessively read whatever was available, including some really well researched narratives.

I'm not able to say it was a hoax, but it definitely was not what they said it was. There were far too many inconsistencies, Photoshopped family photos; inappropriate behavior by victim's parents; the AR-15 in the locked trunk; some unquestioned suspects let go; the firehouse and check-in signs; Gene Rosen. The list goes on and on. It became too unmanageable as a feeder story for whatever agenda was being pushed, so they dropped it.

There was definitely a Hillary Clinton connection in here somehow that makes me believe the real story was child abduction and abuse.

>I'm not able to say it was a hoax

thats because youre a retard

i accept everything as a hoax first

until im provided with enough reason to believe it occured

Are you that retarded that you believe it was a conspiracy to take yer gunzzz!!!!! Lmao at you paranoid mentally ill fucks just lol

>tumblr

hi, brainwashed shill.

That's a later reconstruction/restoration effort, references go back to the Middle Ages at least.

Or gr8 b8 m8

Personally I don't think it was a hoax, or any sort of "Hillary Clinton Connection"

I think that it happened, the kids died, but there was some kind of coverup. Something happened in a way that was inconvenient, that made somebody or the police look bad, or didn't make the narrative look the way it should have. And it was covered up, sloppily, with enough loose ends that the conspiracy people went wild

I think the government knows it was a cover-up, and either because they were involved or its convenient for them, they maintain the official story and push back against conspiracy theories HARD

Are you trolling nigger?
I'm just pointing out that there was a massive antigun push, that was probably as swift as the patriot act after 9/11, immediately following the shooting.
You would know this if you weren't 12 at the time of the shooting.

Oh shit, son! A random photograph with unclear context from an anonymous source! That's convincing!

God DAMN, they even planted fake photos supposedly from 1867 in libraries! They won't stop at nothing! archive.org/stream/gri_33125008491215#page/n41/mode/2up

then, prove us wrong faggot

This is the only conspiracy that I just never cared to get into. Somebody redpill me on this with some convincing evidence

Checked.

Yeah, and how about there being news articles and donation pages made days before it even happened. Far too many weird things occurred.

I don't even believe the sandy hook wackos saying it's fake but anyone who thinks megyn shouldn't interview him is a fascist. She has every right to interview anyone she wants and he has every right to hold whatever retarded view he wants.

Fuck Chelsea Clinton, she's a 1% rat.

whether it was a hoax or not is largely irrelevant because it's still used as a tool for gun grabs

some user once posted about how in MD, they tried to fight the bill they passed there (The Firearm Safety Act of 2013) by saying people like veterans, cops, etc. shouldn't have their guns taken just because of some guy in CT went nuts. it should be making it's way to the SC soon, where hopefully /ourguy/ Gorsuch will be striking this shit down

No, it wasn't.

There really should be a database of all people who believe it's a hoax, and they should be rounded up and put on some remote island and never allowed to leave it. They can have their fried brainlet society there.

Moron. They are fixing a part that fell off, Stonehenge is mentioned in English history and literature since its inception.

Scan the official report for yourself:

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Need to keep the sandy hook memory alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA

Woah Woah Woah careful there you nazi