There can be no debate...

There can be no debate. The reason Scandinavian women are so fucking hot is because the Vikings only brought back the hot ones. Which accelerated natural selection and formed the master race as it is seen today.

Only question left is if they hadn't stopped raping and pillaging, would they be even hotter? Is Nordic barbarism the true redpill?

>inb4 muh germans

Other urls found in this thread:

theshawnstevensonmodel.com/resting-squat/
youtube.com/watch?v=GqfGzbj3iU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vikings is an anti-nordic slur, T.B.H. They were more than river dwelling nomads.

Also men with long hair is wrong.

>liking manfaced nordics

the only true master race is canada

stop making threads like this, its embarrassing

slavs are

The Vikings did not "bring back only the hot ones." Their women were already hot. Their physical attractiveness was produced by evolution on a much longer time scale.

Agreed, eastern euros such as Eestis look much more soft and palatable to the eye.

haha good meme m8

whats their soul level though

not my opinion, genetics says so. poles are the real aryans.

squating is very healthy actually. it shows superior genetics and flexibility.

theshawnstevensonmodel.com/resting-squat/

youtube.com/watch?v=GqfGzbj3iU8

ah you are mexican or some shit.

By that logic Turkish and North-African women should be the hottest on the planet by now.

Scandinavia stopped raping and pillaging a millennium ago

Why the fuck do people even make these threads? Literally everyone on this board is going to die a virgin.

nuh uh I've got my waifu

Look at you fags worrying about who posts what on a Taiwanese sweater-vest enthusiast forum. I bet your lives are fulfilling.

that bitch isn't hot and looks like a clown and very old

i mean, im browsing Sup Forums so you are kinda right.

You don't really need to make things up to sound more silly than an anonymous japanese cartoon forum.

Anglos are the master race

reporting you for anti-Nordic hate speech

Explains why the other races are so grotesque.

Roman/Greek society was at one time the pinnacle of white society

Never trust a woman with thin lips

Just women, men look like

You're not wrong, turkish women are gorgeous.

Why is Nordic society looked on as the model civilization for whites? The Nords most people immortalize run around in boats and stole shit. They were no better than dindus

why not ?

>horned helmets
gtfo amerifat

you like manfaces

good troll m8

False, if that was true they would have had lot more foreign genetics, which they don't.

i have to agree, they are evil and devious.

t. knower

Nigger you do realise eugenics is completely false human mutations are impossible to prevent.

Can you meet stop falling for the eugenics meme, please?

i will start paing attention to that, lets see how true that is

>Calling someone a virgin on Sup Forums

they were the first eoropeans in your shitty continent. Vikings ceased to exist somewhat about 1000 ac, no one was making much progress in science then . They conquered the entire england if you didn't know? this is what white people mostly did, advanced and conquered other lands.

1% of iceland has native american genes, they have foreign genes but the scandinavian ones are simply stronger.

This

I guess if you're into the barbie bimbo bollocks that's cool.

you got fucked by scandinavians so many times that I've just lost count.

Not Slav. Western spy

but burger, that is what you are doing right now and have been doing since you inherited that shtick from the british empire who were the descendants of the vikings before those brits went to america and...

>very old

Was better when younger, but the again all women are.

I wish they didn't tan so fucking much.

This infighting is pointless.

>The Nords
>muh germans

I thought the Germans here were thinking that they are the same people

Genetic engineering is the final redpill. We can use the best specimens to be source material.

Anglos aren't a fucking race and that Mogg is clearly of Welsh descent.

It's also why our island's full of walking dog turds with vaginas, thanks assholes

Please off yourself you naive little twat. Why dont you do some fucking research before spewing your dumb american jewish folk lores about why Aryans are physically superior than everyone else. Its not because they brought back the best from all of their expeditions, this would imply that any nation on earth could have done this. Nords looked like this before their expeditions you good fucking goy. Jesus christ you make me want to burn my passport.

>being a weak chinned cuck
>not wanting ideal mate for aesthetic offspring