Feminism Will Set you Free From Toxic Masculinity

So one thing I never understood about the alt-right is why the alt-right rejects feminism. Feminism benefits men too by freeing them of toxic masculinity. Look, i know it's a far-off concept but I think Sup Forums would really benefit by looking into the advantages of fighting toxic masculinity.

youtube.com/watch?v=HExdkGXvezM

>Skip to 1:17 to see what I mean

Why do kids think that they can come to Sup Forums after they heard about it from a friend and immediately start posting out-of-touch bait threads? What happened to "lurk moar"?

90% of feminists I've spoken to also want to ban guns, citing "toxic masculinity", despite firearms being the one thing that allows a woman to defend herself from a man twice her size due to human sexual dimorphism.

That guy isn't being "masculine", he's just being a piece of shit.

t. faggot

>out of touch
Literally based on a true recent story that happend. You troll

I am against gun control and all that. But that video is a perfect portrayal of masculinity, the strong dominating the weak, humiliating the weak, and in this case putting the weak into a COMA where he was only saved by very recent medical advances.

>t. roastie
>hurr durr I am racist too guys but I still love feminism and liberalism!
So fucking pathetic.

>Overemotional person assaults and berates someone who is greatly outnumbered for something they have no evidence they committed, trying to get them to admit to being all sorts of negative things

That sounds more like a woman to me, to be honest.

>i am racist too
No, i am an anti-racist conservative.

Except he's physically stronger than the other guy making him the strong. He was "gangsta" and into that culture. What he did wasn't "traditional John Wayne" manilness but he was acting very strong and tough. He also beat up Wambat one on one while his friends watched.

Why do you care what the alt-right thinks then?

Because I am alt-right.

He was an admitted racist faggot. He had it coming.

If your understanding of masculinity is just "being physically stronger", then you're clueless about manliness. Being able to separate your feels from your thought process enough to make rational decisions is far more important than how big your muscles are.

Hell, many things people today consider "feminine", like knitting/baking and the like are or were historically male dominated fields.

fpbp

Don't fight if you can't cut it. We are all responsible for our own lives.

something about that flag....

I identify as Toxic Masculine male please respect my gender.

>No, i am an anti-racist conservative.
>I am alt-right.

Are these wiggers? Is this how the event actually happened?

Topkek, The Prince of All Sayians disapproves of this thread

Sage

But I want to be toxic and masculine. I want to be admired by my peers and I want to be the ideal male. I don't want to be a middle of the road man/1 step away from "traps aren't gay"

Back in my day kids would have the decency of lurking for at least 4 months, now all they do is post gay threads about epic communism and shit like this.

The alt-right is explicitly racist though. You can't be anti-racist and alt-right.

They forced him to admit it since they drew a racist message and blamed it on him

Then what's the worst for guys like Biff Tannen, Daniel from Karate Kid, and these big guys who just beat up weak guys

He tried to run but they chased him down.

This is a civic nationalist board.

Yep, it was a very famous Canadian legal case and is what got the YJCA (Youth Criminal Justice Act) passed. It's also how "The Skulls" wen't from a group of highschoolers to a well known gang.

Well I'm a civic nationalist. I'm basically like Alex Jones or Paul Joseph Watson or Trump.

bait is bait is bait

>Then what's the worst for guys like Biff Tannen, Daniel from Karate Kid, and these big guys who just beat up weak guys

I don't understand your question. "What's the worst"? Did you accidentally a word?

That's called a cuck. Not alt-right.

Fuck off Trudeau
sage

Troll troll troll you're a racist troll which is illegal in britain

>what's the worst
WHAT? I mean tough guys, like the strong of soceity, the top tier

I'm conservative tho

Enjoy ban

>Sup Forums would really benefit by looking into the advantages of fighting toxic masculinity

Sup Forums IS toxic masculinity, now fuck off leaf

Now lets say i toss off the chains of oppressive masculinity and embrace feminism does that increase my chances of securing a mate?
No no it doesn't now i could even say i would detract from it and i can also say that any of my previous encounters and relationships with women probably would not have happened if i was some emasculated feminist nu male
Fuck off op you are retarded
>green herb in options field

>Top tier have to use violence to get what they want
Lol. One notch above the bottom of the barrel.

>ban
>for calling cock-loving faggot a faggot
1/10, or you really are in the wrong neighbourhood nigger
sage

Most people on Sup Forums aren't like pic related

No you'll get banned for trolling and for using actuallying typing sage

Actually, no. Feminazism has forced women to fend for themselves as men are becoming unwilling to assist, socialize, or even be alone with them anymore. Same with normal men around Lgbtsjcudbwheifnf... whatever, deviants.

Men are slowly learning to avoid interaction out fear of legal ramifications. A woman can cry rape and he's in jail for decades. A Homosexual can make any sort of accusations and the guy is ruined forever.

This is the results of feminism and added rights for deviant sexual behaviors. There's no equality or utopia - you and non-feminists and the rest of your retarded factions get abandoned by straight, productive men. Give them a good reason to stick around; I dare you!

Jesus you are a fucking retard

>using actuallying typing sage
ESL intensifies
Must be one of them free visa travel mexicans. Snow mexicans if you will

feminists don't even know what masculinity is.
Protip: it's nothing to do with fratboy attitude.

Lurk moar was just a retarded insult from retards that thought they were cool

explain toxic masculinity in detail please.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha

WHATS THE ALT RIGHT ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DYING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahagahahagahaha

This made my day

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I avoid any concept that is an existing concept of sufficient utility, compounded with an extraneous modifier.

Social Justice
Reverse Racism
Toxic Masculinity

Any if this Marxist logomachy can be immediately disregarded as bullshit.

Basically it makes you violent and aggressive and a crimainl

Alt-right isn't masuline

Any man who doesn't benefit from masculinity is one who is crushed by mightier or better men. I have no pity for men who run crying to women for a place in their ranks.

Frat boy =/= to masculinity. Just look at all the WASP cuckbois who supported Sanders.

>toxic masculinity
All I've read in your thread is toxic stupidity.

Lurk moar is part of ancient holy tradition handed down to us by men we will never know how's about you get the fuck back to wherever you came from

Awwww keep crying, maslinity is being illegalized with every new piece of legislation

I'd rather Sanders than Clinton.

Honestly, it should have been Sanders vs Paul.

>mixed raced street gang
>roastie belives this shit

Why I oughtta

Even taking your "toxic masculinity" as offered, you'll fail to prosecute its application with any rondure virtue.

What I'm getting at is, tell it to the niggers. Go tell the niggers about toxic masculinity.

That's not masculinity. If he was masculine he would have fought 1v1. He's just a pussy ass wanker with a couple niggers that back him up, aka a "gangsta". And being masculine isn't just about fighting. It's about standing up for yourself and being able to defend your family. You've been brainwashed by your crap ass government that's so cucked it wants to ban calling islam for the shit it is

Hey man the idea that women are unique individuals with talent other than getting fucked is pretty valid. But for the most part the idea that women are exactly as capable as men is pure nonsense.

The black guy was the guy who tried to stop the attack

He did fight one vs one. His friends were standing around but he's the only one that fought.

Woman's natural role is to be a mother. Feminist tend to ruin their bodies and minds to the point that they are patently unfit for motherhood. Feminism may have some good qualities, but big picture it is trash.

Just becuase white women have let femininity be toxisized by late-stage "feminism" doesn't mean we are going to be fooled at looking badly on masculinity just because some New York broad in problem glasses labeled it "toxic".

A fucking leaf.

You're a fucking idiot. Masculinity is what makes us men and feminism tries to make us feel ashamed for it. Go back to your safe space you disillusion cuck

A
FUCKING
LEAF
"Lurk Moar" means learn about the board and how to fit in before posting. It means don't ask stupid redundant questions and don't start idiotic threads. And read the sticky. A lot is implied from "lurk moar." Read between the lines. And lurk moar. Faggot.

>if you ban guns, they dissapear
>if you ban drugs, they dissapear
>if you ban masculinity...

rape squads when? o shit NOW