Poland safe for whites and those that speak the language...

Poland safe for whites and those that speak the language. Some time ago in Warsaw couple white English students that came here on foreign exchange had the shit kicked out of them because they couldn't speak the language and talked in English in a public bus.

>pic related is the only thing that helps me maintain an erection these days

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
youtu.be/v5A1BCozAqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

woops meant this pic related

Poland is based

First pic related is much better

This is really stupid. Why is every act of dislike against nonwhites always called white supremacy? We eastern euros never had anything to do with niggers, colonization or slave trade. If anything, we were slaving for german ruling classes who DEUS VULTED us 1000 years ago, and we served them for 700-odd years. If anything at all, we are the niggers, and most of the history, it has been arabs who have been slave-trading niggers anyway.

In a sense, we have NO FUCKING WHITE PRIVILEGE, how can they accuse us of any white supremacy? I don't even hate blacks, but this shit like "eastern euro iz raycest af, dey KKK over there, stoopid nationalists" makes me hate them where there previously was none.

Kek

I wish. Last time i went to Warsaw i have seen so many pooskins that i wanted to scream. gtfo for fucks sake

liberals, especially faggot dorky piece of shit betas with problem glasses, are hypocrites. We all know to generalize a whole country of people is racist, yet they do that in the name of virtue signaling without realizing theyre just as bad as who they demonize.. It's sickening

Sadly the most wealthy people (who also have the highest platform to bitch) are the biggest problem besides just general uneducated/brainwashed morons. They live in their wall to wall condos and never saw a nigger in their lives

OP find a high ledge and jump please.

>Some time ago in Warsaw couple white English students that came here on foreign exchange had the shit kicked out of them because they couldn't speak the language and talked in English in a public bus.

Lying or making up stories is just as bad as making everything politically correct. at least provide source

pls no. are you serious?

Thats a big city you fucking moron

>He believes in the pooland meme.

For you

Let the fires rise. I've been called racist by the media for so long that I am now proudly 14 words.

A Polish professor got beat up for speaking german in a tram.

Sadly, yes. I just hope most of them were tourist and exchange students, cause it was a prime touristic weekend

>Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Your women are just waiting for the migrant invasion.

There was a Finnish professor who calculated than even when the migrants get employed they get so shitty jobs compared to the expenses they create that they will even in the best scenarios only be a net loss to society. Even if they actually would employ it would not help.

>beating people for speaking english
i knew polacs were fucking retarded but thats a whole new level

Poland's pretty tolerant generally actually, although you'll have so many disgruntled people who don't care eventually one will spazz out against a negroe.

Why Germany did not use that money to improve situation in Balkans or inside Germany is still fucking beyond me.

when was the last time you went?

I always wanted to visit. please dont sweden me

Good, western liberals shouldn't be allowed to escape the bed they've made and shit up other nations.
Right wing and from a liberal nation? Sorry your country sucks, no takesy backsy, no escape, no fleeing, have a goddamn backbone stay in your multicultural hellholes and do something to change it.

> believing everything you see on pol

Go back to Brazil

A kid walks into a whore house with a dead frog. He goes to the front desk and sets his dead frog up on the counter top. The man at the desk says, we don't allow kids here. The kid puts $100 bill on the counter and the man replies, ok what do you want? The kid says, I want to have sex with the girl here that has the most STD's I can get. We don't have women like that here sorry buddy. The kid then puts another $100 bill on the table. Ok kid, all the way down the hall last door on the left. The kid comes out of the room after awhile and as he's walking out the front door the man stops him. Hey kid, why in the world would you do that? You basically just killed yourself. The kid looks up at him and says, I'm going to go home and fuck my babysitter. My parents are going to come home then my dad will take the babysitter home and he will fuck the babysitter. My dad will come home and he will fuck my mom. My dad will leave for work in the morning and the mail man will come and my mom will fuck the mail man and that's the mother fucker who ran over my frog.

He wanted to get a revange by proxy on someone calling him a nigger

>In 2003, he received the award "Antifascist of the Year" given by the Nigdy Więcej ("Never Again") anti-rasism association

Thanks to him we became more redpilled
He helped our cause in the long run

Being called racist is compliment, user.
And niggers ruin everything - keep this in mind.
They are worse than Russians and Russans in Estonia are mostly Soviets and cancer.

wtf I love Poland even more now

A month ago.

WTF, I love Poland now

>getting hard at the thought of a white woman being defiled by brown dick

You're a cuck.

You eastern Europeans were involved in slave trade: you were the slaves

fuck. welp looks like europe is dead

Poland is 99.8% white

> wtf Europe is dead now

I'm going to have to reevaluate Poland.

Maybe not yet. Poland is stll 99% white, but if easter europe dont fix its birthrates, which are abyssymal, then we are truly deaded

Based!!!! We need that here.

We have tons of reasons to hate jews, but why greeks?

So were you, have you ever read a book?

I'd rather see the east and west die of birth rates and reduced to tribalism than see our ancestors structures and monuments swung on by chimp like people from the mideast and Africa.

Seems like normies are just blind followers indeed. Sounds a bit corny but we need to win the culture war first to get normies to snap out of their bs. Mere politics is not enough.

Problem is that having a racist attitude is actually the only thing that will help us stay 99.8% white. We have enough problems with our 25% russian minority, can't be bothered to deal with other minorities on the side.

True

wtf i love poland now

How many times am I going to repeat it

>>>>>>>>>>>western education is a fucking meme on it's own

only leftist whores, in fact leftist are still butthurt about him

Its not thata hard to believe?, whenever i walk out of my basement i see thousands of retarded gopniks looking for a fight.

You should be racist against tiblas and their offspring too.
You know, those that think "vsjoooo naaaaasheeee"

Half of the migrants will have jobs when the mass beheadings will occur. Is their only skill they learn since childhood.

Because they hate us. However, they like our money, as they always did. 7 billion Euros in sales or so, from top 6-7 supermarkets from which 4 are German. This, just food and necessity items.

>this old ass joke
you brought back my childhood

the goal is not improvement
the goal is to kill off every last white
if some shekels are lost, that is a reasonable sacrifice for the greater goal

One neighbouring country left.. they like each other because they both share racism.. :DDD
Healthy racism (not the overly aggressive kind) is natural.. everyone wants to be with their own and not share their land with aliens..

Poland is just a nation waiting to die.
Once the immigrants are granted citizenship they'll have the right to free movement. Why would they go to Poland you ask? Because the welfare will start to dry up in other Euro states with the growth of the European Army. And once that happens they will move to Poland and be protected by the new international army led by Germans from evil racist Poles!
Get mad at me and shoot the messenger if you like, you all know it to be true. The EU is a jewish death trap for Europe.

The only one able to take a coin out of a greek purse is a jew.

You are healthy kind of racist when you want to protect your kin and your way of life from foreigners and foreign influence.
In other words it is called willingness to defend.

wtf i love poland now

Most people in Poland have never seen a jew
There are next to none in the country
Lived in Poland for a while, if you find problems is because you are searching for them.
Mudslim's article, is not the same being xenophobic and hating mudslims.
Most xenophobic country I've been to is Russia anywhere outside St. Petersburg

Many things are exaggerated, like who the fuck still holds the grudge against Swedes for wars fought in XVIIth century. I'll try to give you a real summary of our relations with neighbours
>Germans- hard-working and honest can go on murderous rampage from time to time but at least are pretty badass while doing so, unlike ruskies. Just fuck off with the refugees already, alright, Hans?
>Russia- our eternal nemesis. Communists murdered much more of them than us, but they will still celebrate commie traditions just to fuck with us.
>Ukraine- potential allie against Russia and overall cool bros. One major problem- their favourite national hero is a faggot who commited genocide of polish civilians in most gruesome way possible. Fuck that cunt bandera.
>Lithuanians- w-why do you hate us, I thought we were bros..? commenwealth pls
>Bellarusia is too irrelevant, kinda like Ukraine but probably even more backward
>Czechia and slovakia- cool neighbours, very similar to us. Why do you hate God, though?

We know all about da joos user. We coexisted with them almost a millenium

Even raccoons are more well behaved

Quit blaming women for the actions of Jews ya dumb fuck.

Fuck off white knight

>69% of Poles DO NOT WANT non-white people living in their country.

Is there a problem with that?

Good for them for kicking the shit out of anglo pussies as well. Anglos should do the same to Poles sucking off welfare money in the UK.

Just give Hungary and Poland a boarder already.

Of course. The point is even such a natural way of human thinking is by jewmedia/libcucks portrayed as evil racism/xenophobia.

Just go bro. I saw fucking turks posing with wide open arms in front of the culture center in warsaw. Me and my mom where triggered . Youll see a few shitskins in the shopping mall across the center though but other than that its all beautifully white. I just wish Polacks would cheerish the fact that they are mono ethnic a little more because I did every single minute that I was there.

They know that western countries how power and influence and they def do not want the same in the west as in based countries. Its so desperate and obvious

>didn't vote that cunt and doesn't own a hunting rifle
>gib back preussen

Thanks for secure east border from shitskins

>women not Judaism being the problem

100% pure jew tricks

Poland doesn't accept refugees, they should be pretty safe.

Nah you fuck off Jew brain.

You think poles arent aware of that? When the gibs dry up there will be a civil war or even all out war against eastern state just to stay in power a little longer. War is inevitable so fuck it, better to live 1 day as a lion than a sheep for the rest of your life.

Yeah westerners are actually retarded on this one

>being slavic
>get invaded,enslaved terrorised for centuries
>leftists wonder why eastern europe is so xenophobic

Nobody will beat you in poland for speaking english. Werent they perchance some typical american tourist who behaved rudely and obnoxiously as if everything belonged to them?

Sweden should give back all the gold , jewelry and art stuff they stole from us during the deluge. They are cucked beyond repair so might as well ask for it back like we are fucking jews

>welfare dries up in the west
>move to Poland
>still no welfare

great plan

Most fun thing is.. the Sup Forums praised Brexit is actually the reason one united EU army is gonna happen.. UK was the only country that was against it, so they let them go..(didn´t want to be ordered around by Germans) they won´t let anyone else so easily, if at all..
Just check news, how interesting it is, that just after Brexit they are rushing the EU army project..

>dey KKK over there
kkk hated slavs

Yeah im aware of that just that there are some stupid fucking people that need to taste what shit taste to figure out that in fact that it does taste like shit.

An absolute cuck

>still no welfare
Oh my sweet naive Pole. Have you no idea what they did here in America? That is your future. How do you think poor nigger ridden states here provide welfare? I also expect the EU to follow the Obama model since they love him so much. They will provide nice new homes for their new citizens in your towns to make sure they integrate properly.

Because KKK was based in USA and they have seen migrating Europeans as foreign aliens..

They will need to hire mercenaires or draft shitskins into their EU "army" . It will backfire against them. Already muslims make a good percentage of the french army and when little skirmishes happen muslim MP wouldnt pepper stray their own.

You are missing the point.
The point is that united EU army means, that Brussells will be calling the shots. And if Poles revolt, even their own army won´t stand with them and if by any chance will, they will be destroyed by united EU fighting force.
It is another victory for globalists, another chance to strip autonomous states of their autonomy.

>assaulted for speaking English
Just remember that they were foreign students. FOREIGN. STUDENTS. Not welfare migrants.
If this is real, then I finally do understand why everyone hates Poles so much.
But you never even dare speak up against anyone speaking Russian, don't you?

this is unironically interesting. I wonder how they solve this issue. My guess is they start eating according to the Meccah time.

anyone can get wpierdol in Poland, it's not language/race specific

They're already calling the shots.Lets hope Trump visite will reinforce V4 and the three seas initiative . I may be wrong but I dont think the western europeen has the will or guts to fight his neighbore in its current status only the elites.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fares Alahmar, computer engineer was in fact Janka Kowalska a gender studies student at University of Warsaw

More likely some intern at Wybiorcza

Like there is a difference

youtu.be/v5A1BCozAqs

Literally STATE operated television

He wouldn't have been there long enough to travel from one corner to another if he had been vilified. Dumb fuck went on ED and got his top travel tips written down. There's too much in there that is just inaccurate.