Is dark hair and eyes, like Varg says, result of negroid admixture or is he making things up for some reason?

Is dark hair and eyes, like Varg says, result of negroid admixture or is he making things up for some reason?

>negroid admixture
the whitest person possible is still 95% african. and most whites have never had mostly blond hair. to say that someone isn't white because they have a tan and brown hair is ridiculous, its like saying someone isnt black because they are albino

and while we're on the topic, you dont see niggers with wavy brown hair now do you

Does he have a reason for his beliefs?

He is a retarded snownigger with brown hair himself

race politics is such shit. Why do people believe that is somehow an easier way to make society work? I come from the balkans and we know best how little race means when you are poor and stick to any "diffrences" you can find

Doesn't he have dark blonde? Not sure what that is, i thought blonde was like yellow

Fucking leaf, start making sense

a white ethnostate is the only viable kind of state

He is light brown or really really dark blonde
Either way he isn't Le pure Aryan master xdDD like he thinks to be

what of this did not make sense Mr potato

its true

Why do you keep shitposting these threads?
Fuck off Shareblue

GET OUT

"Brown" hair can still be blonde you tard.
I was born with almost white blonde hair and now its brown like that pic.
Varg clearly has blonde genes as all his kids are blonde.

I agree you should have at least one white reservetion for all your phenotypes, unlike you we still have amazonic and other tribes that live the old ways and have the original genetics, but you are rapidly losing your genetic variety.

It's like the Monsanto treatment for white genes.

Ask yourself this. Was the roman empire built by pale blonde men with blue eyes or by subsaharan negroids?

If your answer is a yes or a no then you are as retarded as that larper you're following.

nah, there are still more pure whites today than there were for most of history, its been raising until a few decades ago really

>Brown hair can still be blonde

Varg is a faggot.

But you are currently a cultural mess.

A purist like Varg it's considered an outsider, your treatment of people like him it's worst than how we treat our tribe people.

Just because he carry blonde genes doesn't mean he is blonde. Varg isn't pure by his standards

dont care

t. black hair, grey eyes master race

whats the point when cultures have subcultures
it didn't work in the past, and it won't work now

do you hope that left and right devide will remove tiself once you have your utopia? The communists already tried that

Isn't Varg a real LARPer? As in he's written a whole bunch of books about how to LARP?

varg tries, but doesnt understand genetics. he's the worst of white nationalism, the logical conclusion of what he says is that we should pick a small family of pure whites and clone them to make up an ethnostate. which is obviously ridiculous and never going to happen.

the limit of what is white and what is not is an important part of white nationalism. and i think we should count anything 51% or more as white. because many whites will fight us just because they have a single nigger ancestor twenty seven generations ago and that is counter productive. we must pick an (admittedly) arbitrary level of whiteness and purge everyone below it. that is the only way to prevent purity spiraling as well as infighting.

europe was made up of viable white ethnostates and were thriving for hundreds of years. now we have multicultural states and civilization is crumbling. what world do u live in?

>grey eyes
Teach me
t. Brown hair and eyes subhuman

does he claim to be pure or superaryan or something?

t. Ataturk secret son

You have to stop your ruling desires first, as you said you can't create nation under the purity rule, but you can still small tribes to make sure the variety and the genetic markers aren't lost in the admixture, this has been prerrogative for indigenous tribes and it's on in their best interest to maintain this kind of zealousy.

>You have to stop your ruling desires first
i didn't know chili had jews

>Fighting wars witheachother = thriving
>fighting wars with sandpeople and being mad that they blame us = crumbling

yeah, no. I live in the world where comparasons aren't ideologically motivated

Varg is a fucking retard anarcho primitivist LARPer who unironically thinks northerners have blue eyes to see in dark Scandinavian forests. He's a fucking idiot and anyone who takes him seriously should stop being a fucking idiot like him.

population growing = thriving
population dying = crumbling
this is non-negotiable

Why you keep crapping on about him is disturbing
He makes money from his crap and he has to keep coming up with new material

some kind of muslim admixture imo

blond blue eyed people a different sub species than brown southern italians with brown hair and brown eyes

by that logic africa china and india are incredibly successful

>implying china and india are not incredibly succesful

>countries who are modernized have less kids

wew suprise

Muslim isn't a race you fucking retarded burger. By the Lord almighty I swear by his name that Americans are the worst of the worst, the lowest of the lowest among all posters on this site.

Decide for yourself.

>to say that someone isn't white because they have a tan and brown hair is ridiculous
Fascinating insight, Raj.

>all muslims look like terrorists from saudi arabia

>muslim isnt a race

whew dat flag

shut up jose
we saw during HWNDU that most burgers on here aren't even white

any species that is reproducing below replacement rates is in trouble

U guys ever noticed whites have two nostrils just like niggers? Could it be just a coincidence or is it nigger admixture?

I love Estonians on this board so much

Brown hair and blue eyes is master race

>earth tones are exclusive to non whites
I like Varg, but he really does say a lot of dumb shit. I wish he would just go back to making music.

i know you're not here trying to badmouth varg, but please fuck off because this just gives the christ cucks ammo to push their desert cult

I have 1 brother and 4 sisters, 2 of my sisters have blonde hair blue eyes, 1 has dark brown hair green eyes and 1 has light brown hair brown eyes, My brother has dark blonde hair with green eyes and I have brown hair blue eyes, we all have the same parents. According to Vargs theories half my family has negroid genes and the other half is pure nordic aryan... Is he right Sup Forums?

Varg says anything that will get him the most attention.

the world is overpopulated, and kids are being born with their parents just reproducing their flaws into them.

I don't see the problem with less suffering

>Negroid
Rather Northern Asian. The Romans and Pagans haven't been culturally enriched by Niggers

Vargposting should be a bannable offense

That's bullshit
If you put an aryan population in Southern Italy they'll became "darker" in a few thousands years because they'll adapt to the sun
If Varg is right then how comes Italy has an average IQ of 105 ?

STOP EVERYTHING

No. My country was great once, for a short while, precisely because we were white.

Then the Ottomans raped us and now we're mulatto mongrels much like the Arabs, and our IQ and self-control has gone to shit so much that we're not able to build a functioning society, nor will we ever be able to.

Forget this dear data miner Frog here reminded me a part of """Europe""" freely decided to mix with Niggers, and now blame it on the sun.

cry me a river, i don't see you crying about your neanderthaler past and how "you" got "raped"

all this talk about rape makes me think there should be an new word for people on this site who go full apeshit sjw-right

>whitest person possible is still 95% african
You're a special kind of stupid

Varg is there just for the clicks.

>the world is overpopulated

hello Mr jew

ok do a full genomic sequence and see if i'm wrong

vargs a fucking idiot

if you dont have a nigger or somali tier face youre not a nigger, race is more than color.

No, people used to think this but it's been shown to be untrue. Asians and amerindians are further removed than whites from africans and have both these features. Blue eyes/blond hair was able to spread because no one really wants to live in a shitty climate like finland. Blue eyes pushed south, turning italy, austria and the balkans into hybrids. It's pretty well documented in history because of the huns and mongols pushing people west and south.

Dipshit, most of us whites start with blonde or very light brown hair that darkens with age- puberty speeds up this process as it radically changes our hormones. Even our eye color changes slightly through puberty but you won't notice it unless you look through your own school pictures.

>stating facts is being jewish
>hello mr. high IQ
>o thanks

based diogenes op not a faggot

Someone who takes Varg unironically seriously is someone who deserves to be burned alive.

Fine. I'll bite, you gullible retard. Read it and weep.
See this shit? I'm not even 100% white and I don't have a single drop of African DNA, subsaharan or otherwise.

Found the kike