Had one chance at life

>had one chance at life
>was born a yank instead on European

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I could of been born a Proud Glorious European with culture and heritage with a foreskin on his penis, but I'm just a White Goy slave who risks getting shot everyday by a nigger.

I fucking hate this 56% white cesspit, which is just a big, jew owned shopping mall filled with niggers, spics and white trash

Why can't Russia, Britian or France just nuke us already? Like anything of value would be lost.

God damn my ancestors for leaving Europe for this shithole. Look what you've done.

Bump. I wish my ancestors just stayed in Europe. They were poor, but they at least had a homeland.

WHY NOT JUST MOVE, OP?

Seriously, do you think a German writes English like I write English here? Nope. I moved from North America to Europe and never looked back.

Are you university age? Germany still offers free tuition. Get your foot in the door. Learn the language. Study something in demand. Stay and contribute to Europe, approx. twice as big as the U S of A.

Because I can't afford it.

You have to go back nigger.

You seriously can't get a VISA?

russia can't be arsed
france, germany, sweden and britain just need a few more immigrants to become caliphates so you may need to wait a while
there are places in europe where you may yet live a decent life but not for long

You can leave anytime.

>Europe, approx. twice as big as the U S of A.

Are we forgetting something?

Why the fuck I, or anyone else here, want to move to the second most cucked country in Europe?

I'll trade my vampire tap on the inter-continental cum pipeline for a sweet cup o' freedumz.

>that picture of dubrovnik
feelz gud man

Alaska is 1.7 miilion km^2

American veterans think they're tough but the way they're treated is summer camp-tier

ZOG troopers are cowards anyway.

Your ancestors came here to build a better, brighter future for themselves, their children, and you. They gave up Europe, left behind their poverty and their tyrants, fought and worked and gave birth to a new nation of opportunity and hope, all for you. Their legacy to you, your inheritance, is the strongest, richest nation on earth.
And here you are shitposting on Sup Forums about foreskin.
Man up. I mean that in the sense of reviewing your family's history and your nation's history, finding your place in both, and dropping your hipster irony and jaded sense of worthlessness. Marvel at what your ancestors built and gave to you to build upon further and hand down to your children.
It's summer. Go take a road trip and see DC, or the Statue of Liberty in NYC, or the Grand Canyon. Do all three and see how long it takes you to drive between them, and realize how much America has that you didn't even know about.

Dont' forget the visit of Martin Luther King boulevard in every major city you drive trough!

GIT OUT!!!!!1

I curse my ancestors too. I might just move to France and help them fight the mudslimes

THIS

>be american
>get shot

>be american
>consider 20mbps as "high speed fibre internet”

>be american
>credit card has no PIN or paywave, still stuck in the 1950s with magnetic strip

>be american
>still use analogue tv

>be american
>still use imperial measurements

>be american
>save up for college at age 3

>be american
>pay $20 000 for cold medication

>be american
>deny global warming

>be american
>take credit for other people's hard work (the internet, ww2)

>be american
>install metal detectors at school but can't buy textbooks

>be american
>still use guns, pretending it's the wild west

>be american
>pay slavery reparations

>be american
>still use fahrenh eight

>be american
>MR FUCKING 62%!!!!!!!

>be american
>eh? lo siento! no hablo español señor!

>be american
>employer owns you (insurance, mortgage, healthcare etc)

>be american
>still use 120 voltage

All except for global warming you are correct.

I' still prefer the US over Canada.

For the older stuff, your line has contributed just as much to it, if you really are of european descent that is.

A. Fucking. Leaf.
Your country is going to deteriorate at terminal velocity. You have no free speach and openly welcome spics and mudslimes. You have no guns to protect yourselves and your police use broomsticks.
>muh free health care
>muh free college

Robbers fair a son they're not as cucked as we are.

*user

btw u would had won life only if u were born in white countries like Poland, Slovakia etc