Red pill my mom on femmism and female privilege

Red pill my mom on the wage gap myth and why mordern femmism is cancer.

Please use facts and links to sources.
Pls and ty

No other red pills and try not to be sexist, don't belittle her too, we need her to understand......

Femmism is cancer, show us your moms boobs to fight matriarcat

You have to be 18 to use this board.

Show her various successful women.
I know of one. She's a single mother who divorced with two kids, took 100k from the father, got an apartment and worked 3 jobs for a year. Saved the money, bought property and rents it out, now she's worth about 1.3m and works as a stay at home hairdresser and manages the properties.
She also payed back the 100k because she's a firm believer of being independent. All income goes into the properties she now owns and doesn't get taxed heavily from the gov since her income after spending is significantly lower than her actual yearly income.
But I know this person irl. Won't be telling you who it is cuz I'm good friends with the eldest son.

So to recap: divorced, raised two sons, worked 3 jobs for an entire year in a shitty 2 bedroom apartment, and is now living a great life of traveling and luxury.
There is no excuse for anyone to be poor indefinitely.

You're an idiot.

Ask her what will happen when men stop caring, when men, tired of being attacked, stop defending and protecting her.

I've always liked this one. It's so true. Feminism has devolved into women arguing with other women. Of course there's a veneer or facade of "men are the enemy" because who else could serve as their antagonist? In fact men are on the sidelines laughing.

There are thousands on jewtube

brave doggo, i cry everytime