Why do you white men whine so much about your neverending losses in the culture war?

PIC RELATED

The tools and education necessary to make distribution/sales platforms, video games, TV, movies, and music are free or nearly free these days...

So why are you always crying that everyone else isn't catering to your WN/stormfaggot LARP fantasies? Why don't you get off your fat asses and make and sell your own media?

Is it because your entitled, lazy, and incompetent, or is there something I've overlooked?

inb4
>"Muh Jews / secret-globalist cabal will assassinate me for selling a video game I made!"
>"Muh empathy! (aka gullibility, stupidity, & shortsightedness)
>"Muh trade skills!" (because 100 million brown people in the USA can't fix toilets and weld stuff while you do something more important)

I mean honestly your meme-race is just looking so fucking pathetic these days you're almost a parody.

(You)

thanks

(You)

good stuff. Keep em coming.

algem br sa porra

pretty much hit the nail on the head. this board is powerful enough to accomplish anything so long as they are having fun.

they need to find their penis-showing game before they will be able to accomplish what you're talking about.

(You)

>implying it isnt angry white women that are angry

>having fun

I think that is the biggest problem white men have...None of them really want to work for any serious long-term period of time.

If they did, you all wouldn't be so fucking fucked all the time. They'd rather spend all their free time and limited income on stupid fucking hobbies and other assorted bullshit.

Oh well. What can you do? White men seem pretty content with the idea of a very brown future.

is this even a real thread?
this isn't even a real thread

>Is it because your entitled, lazy, and incompetent, or is there something I've overlooked?

It's *you're, dipshit

why? Because someone finally called all of you white male failures out on your flaccid whining and told you to get to work?

Honestly, how anyone gives a shit about the opinions of white men anymore is beyond me. You deserve everything you're getting. Lazy cunts. All of you. When you open your mouths you sound like women.

>b-but I spent $7500 on a gaming PC with liquid cooling and all the games are made by SJW and full of black people! waaaaaAAAHHHH! Listen to my impotent rage and empty threats and feel bad for me! waaaaaaHHHHH!

Glad you missed the important message and focused on a typo. Feel better?

How black is London these days? Pretty black I bet. Too bad you're too stupid/lazy/cowardly to do anything about the mess that is your country.

But hey, at least my spelling has improved. Ryte?

itt:
>assmad whiteboys who can't handle actual redpills when they violate the rules of their safe-space....Just like feminists, only less effective at getting what they want.

White men have comfortably become niggers. Whining instead of doing.

literally BTFO.
Hook line and sinker.

Lol neck yourself nigger

WESTERN VIDEOGAMES ARE DEAD!

>all this projection

lmao always laughin at jealous cunts

t. rich white
Better looking than your ass too

>The tools and education necessary to make distribution/sales platforms, video games, TV, movies, and music are free or nearly free these days...

Yes, then why you shitskins don't use them? Instead bitching about being "represented" in white man's culture. All these "diverse" culture products are made by whites, for whites. I don't want to see nog faces in my Star Wars or my Witchers. Go make your own Star Wars with nogs.

he speaks truth.
maybe listen to him and try to better yourself.
this failed ideology will go NOWHERE the way it is.

This post brought to you by the marketing team at Ubisoft

Protip: I don't buy video games, I read history books instead.

Maybe a rigid fascist mindset doesn't lend itself very well to creativity?

I'm a leftist making a videogame full of brown and black people btw

>non-whites
>empathy

TOP JEJ

nah man. the pros are making star wars games with nogs.
if you want a white male protagonist YOU need to make your own game.

Oh that's good...Concise and on message. Hope you don't mind if I borrow this.

Just think you deserve a bump. I respect this kind of thread it isnt mindless shilling and maybe it will inspire someone to make the GOAT nazi fantasy of all time.

t. Affirmative action

>Video games
Why the fuck would you care anyway? What, a bunch of fat pricks are going to have their opinions shifted? A bunch of kids will feel like shit for being white? A good parent doesn't allow their kids to play that garbage. If an entire nation allows their kids to play this shit then let them die, they deserve it.

Yeah cry more pussy. That will help. That's what got you into this mess in the first place...your whining and sitting on your ass and crying about how the world doesn't cater to you any longer.

k. Too much truth in my post for your tiny stormfaggot brain to handle?

This is about you, not me.

Yes, and who are the pros? It's all white males, with some female and colored diversity hires, and Joos on top. This shit is supposed to cater to whites.

But they're all pathetically cucked these days and want to virtue signal by pretending they like nog faces in their culture. I fucking don't. When I saw TFA trailer first time I thought that was some kind of parody.

I don't see anyone forcing Japs to include blacks or whites in their culture.

Is that you DICE?

Yeah white men seem to have stopped evolving in 1955. They're pretty useless these days.

You're right, what church do you go to? I'm feeling a little Roofy now.

Because unless you are an autistic genious that keeps his identity as a secret(Icefrog) that gets to work in on of the few non-open game companies(Valve) (((Investors))) are going to push for that diversity to push the marxist agenda.
That being said, expecting non-nazi killing on FUCKING WOLFEN(((STEIN))) is retarded.

This post brought to you by the marketing team at Ubisoft. Don't play their game.

Thanks.

Are you ready for the witcher netflix series? Im not. In fact i consider it a personal attack from soros for netflix to pick the witcher of all things. Desecrating a national polish treasure fucking kike

Not true. Look at the amount of white nationalist people now making videos on youtube compared to 2006. In 2006 it was RV, Nordicjawa and a few others. VERY obscure. Now it's completely main stream. People are not content at all. People are speaking out WAY more now. It just needs to transfer over into real life. What's missing is organization and leadership. White people don't organize like jews.

Oh yeah I forgot that excuse. What other excuses do you have to justify white men's non stop failures?

Maybe this is a good time to point out that there are an endless string of children on YouTube making fat stacks creating content, yet white men for the most part seem to be unable to make any inroads in mass media.

Low energy.

I think you're projecting. Reality doesn't seem to match what you believe.

This post brought to you by the marketing team at Ubisoft. Don't play their game, and feed the globalist system.

My game about putting Jews into ovens got banned by steam/Android/apple, because apparently I'm a Nazi and am not allowed to distribute my game because feels. So your points entirely off

Why do you care?

Oh yes, this old canard....

>We'll just ignore mass media, mainstream news, all of education & college, and the banks and then the problems will go away. Because Jesus! -t. white males

How has that strategy served you in the last 100 years? You white guys love to run from battles, sit on your asses, and whine incessantly. You know that?

Pic related: another multicultural game getting released here soon. (Beyond Good & Evil 2)

People play ubisoft games? Mind blown. I realized their games were all shit as a fucking child

As long as they don't alter main characters...
I doubt they dare, but who knows.

>We'll just ignore mass media, mainstream news, all of education & college, and the banks and then the problems will go away. Because Jesus! -t. white males
When in the name of fuck did I say anything about education, banks and news you fucking autistic twat?

i dont hear any whining until you make these threads

They are making the games they want to make, putting in the effort and the long hours. White men? They just sitting on their asses and whining.

I don't see why anyone needs to cater to you. Maybe you should stop being so whiny and entitled? If you don't like the way games are, make your own fucking games and make some money in the process.

I don't see why this is so hard for you low IQ stormfaggots to understand. I'm even using small words so you don't get confused.

I love how shitskin dodges the post from actual shitskin

Re-read the post. You're confused. My post has nothing to do with what your spewing.

White men are lazy and entitled. Quit crying like women and make your own games. But you can't. Because you're whiny, lazy, and entitled.

The circle of faggotry is endless with you snow-niggers.

This post brought to you by the marketing team at Ubisoft. Don't play their game, and feed the globalist system.

Do you know how many brits I party up with on Xbox? It's your fucking country too you dusty old faggot

>deterministic approach to history
lol

Yeah and guess what...Those videos are shit. None of them are entertaining. None of the people in those videos has a plan or is calling for action. They are complete shit that is lucky to get 10,000 hits.

We're talking about winning the culture war via entertainment here. Not some more conspiracy-laden, WN nutjob's rantings on YT.

You white males are fucking boring people. It's part of the reason why no one is listening to you anymore.

REMINDER:

Ubisoft and other companies run "controversy" marketing campaigns. The tone of this board will change with shills, and then the MSM will 'pick up' and say Sup Forums got triggered.

Do not buy globalist games, stage in all fields.

Protip: I read history books instead.

Copypasta please.

I'm actually done with fighting individual battles. I'm all for scorched Earth on the entertainment industry

You're an idiot. Why didn't you make your game on PC? It's an open platform.

You're proving my original post, especially the parts about white men being stupid. Nice job to reenforce the stereotypes.

REMINDER:

Ubisoft and other companies run "controversy" marketing campaigns. The tone of this board will change with shills, and then the MSM will 'pick up' and say Sup Forums got triggered.

Copypasta please..

>you snow-niggers.
>you
>Flag
SHILL THREAD
MOVE ON

Video games are degeneracy
Stop shilling this crap

REMINDER:

Copypasta please...

ATTENTION

Post propaganda for the cause on the STEAM discussions page for Wolfenstein II. Already a bit is there but this is a good chance to branch out.

>noturpersonalarmydude
Do your part.

Protip: I don't buy video games, I read history books instead..

>implying society is not polarising

>implying huge swathes of the populace are not seething with discontent while an unspoken rage bubbles under the surface, whispered in polite company.

>implying that it is not taking the combined effort of a massively censoring media apparatus and draconian hate speech laws making examples of any that speak out to keep a lid on all this

>implying that this untenable situation is in any way sustainable

Keep poking that sleeping dragon with sticks though champ, im sure it will ultimately end well.

ATTENTION

Post propaganda for the cause on the STEAM discussions page for Wolfenstein II. Already a bit is there but this is a good chance to branch out.

>noturpersonalarmydude
Do your part

stage all fields.

Fun and entertainment is degeneracy. Everything that isn't what I like is degeneracy,

>implying there aren't a ton of indie games out there that don't give a shit about pc culture and do whatever they want

white people are a fucking parody, we know this

we're pretty much just waiting for the big fucking fallout

You're severely assblasted. Like...severely.

You whites have ignored not only games, TV, movies, and music, you've also ignored News, Banking and Education. It's like a century of full on failure after failure.

Funny thing is, you are so stupid that even now you can't fathom why any of that is important. lel

Hilarious. Please tell me how you plan to retake control of your societies now that you aren't in charge of anything that matters, and now that you have lost control of the narrative, lost the culture war, and your women rut with non-whites?

Protip: I don't buy video games, I read history books instead....

REMINDER:

Copypasta please.

>I fucking don't
then again, you're not the one making the games, are you?

Because nothing you're talking about is real. White men are still making the games, they're just making them under the direction of vested interest. This whole fantasy you have where your noble negroes are producing the media they enjoy does not exist. It's not even a monetary issue, these games literally make less money because of how obvious the manipulation is and because the market is still composed of white men. It's literally JUST subversion that drives this.
What you are talking about does not exist. The scenario of white men not performing this type of labour does not exist. The scenario of non-whites performing this type of labour does not exist.

What I DO agree with is that we need to be organizing and extending our influence intentionally, that we need to be recognizing the organizations that hire us to make games that spit in our faces are poisoned and unviable, despite it being us that made them in the first place. In that regard I agree, we must make gaming anew, in the fashion we used to create it the first time.

lol. Most multicultural movies and shit make hundreds of millions if not billions these days. It's almost if white men secretly get off on being cucked over and over again

is this a roman visual novel?

Epic troll my dude!

Good strategy...I'll just ignore mass media, news, banking, and education and let others fill the void I have created.

How has that strategy worked out for white men in the last 100 years? You guys must be doing pretty well, right?

Didn't read. You are racially inferior and nothing you have to say has any value.

Whites will always rule you. We are superior.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT SHIT YOU READ FAGGOT LEAF

>neverending losses in the culture war?
To be honest, no one is loosing it. Apart from memes, all PoCs are fighting with chimeras of the past, just loosing their time. Just look at the results of all rights activism - after desegregation blacks now in much more shit.

i have no idea what to call it. screenshot is from when i was playing like a week ago. it was pretty average fantasy affair until i went to the priest temple and then it went full 1488 on me

I'm in the process of making propaganda games. Starting with an original idea about nomadic tribes and their tendencies.
I'm still in research+world building mode. I have a defined style that's simple enough in terms of art to be appealing to a target age of 10-16y/o, And a subject matter intended to be universally enjoyable. Think children's stories but with serious moral undertones that leave open interpretation for all ages.

>definitley not a JIDF poster or even a reverse psychology stormfag
>being condescending while posting on Sup Forums

Ok Mr. pro saber-rattler. I'm terrified. So is everyone else. Except, then I look at the mess South African Whites created for themselves by allowing blacks into their country because they were greedy and wanted them to work cheaply in their mines and on their farms. Then I look at the fact that 120,000+ whites have been brutally murdered since the end of Apartheid, and then I look at the fact that in all that time white men in SA haven't done a fucking thing to stop it.

Yes. I'm terrified of flaccid white rage. I'm sure you'll do something any minute now. Just a few more pokes....LOL

We will always rule OP as long as he cares about what we think.
The moment some troll dude picks fun of dudes on Sup Forums after the latest Wolfenstein is announced (happened last wolfenstein too) this idiot fucking immediately gets rock-hard and starts typing up a
>YO U MAD WHITE BOIS
>WHY DON U MKE A GAME U WHINERS LOL
even though none of the nazis even fucking care OR enjoy the Wolfenstein games.
and that's assuming he's even a nigger and not a shit troll

totally epicz my nigger! 24/7 bantz

I guess some people dont have the technichal skills to instantly start funding and crafting media projects. Has nothing to do with laziness, or white people for that matter

I actually agree with you OP, the way to stop his shit is to take cultural power away from (((them))) by creating your own stuff, which is easier than ever now, I think this is just the beginning. Culture is the most morally sound political weapon and it's the only way kikes can be defeated without killing them.

Because making stormfag type games is illegal.

Its literally illegal to make Sup Forums approved games.

>whites will always rule you

Is that so? Tell me, why don't you rule any of the following anymore: banking, finance, education, colleges, the courts, VC & tech, social media, video hosting, ecommerce, law, the courts, green energy, etc. ?

Seems to me you've lost control of all of that...I mean you might participate in those industries but you don't control them.

Oh, yeah...and when was the last time a political candidate in America came out and publicly stated they were going to do something specifically for white people? I can't even remember the last time that happened.

Seems to me you don't rule over shit. What say you?

Cool. Curious to see the finished product

>muh Jew conspiracies are keeping me from doing anything useful to turn back the tide of failure that are white men for the last 100 years!

the post