"Ah need mah AR-15 to over-trow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 to over-trow thuh gubbmint!"
>drone strike wipes your hideout off the map

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? You realize nobody but you wants to overthrow our democratically elected government. You and five other guys wearing camouflage are not going to overthrow the most powerful military on the planet.

The only thing you'll achieve if you try to fight the US army is dying, and unless you're fantastically stupid you already know that. So why don't you tell us all the REAL reason why you need that assault weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p0_Zf7LUR_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>So why don't you tell us all the REAL reason why you need that assault weapon?
because guns are fucking cool

BUMP FOR THE GAZILLIONTH TIME I LUV THIS THREAD

Nobody needs to overthrow the government now, though. Obama isn't president anymore.

>2nd American Civil War
>be platoon leader
>kick down door of rebel scum
>get shredded to pieces by rifle fire, etc.

If you think only 5 people with guns would gather in such an extreme situation that would call for such a government over throw,you are sadly mistaken,

>>ou realize nobody but you wants to overthrow our democratically elected government
implying liberals arent trying to over throw trump

0/2 user, made me reply, but try again.

Worked so well in Afghanistand and Iraq didn't it. Now replace arab jihadists with burgers who have been in the military/police and basically shoot rifles multiple times a week.

Milfag here. Our new and improved multiculti ZOG mercenary force is garbage. An infantry battalion couldn't defend a White Castle. Forget about defending the White House.

This pasta is old and stale.

Truly a classic

you can also destroy wealth and infrastructure until the leaders are ruling over a banana republic

>t. retard

>1 post by this ID

Sage

Fuck of commies.

We don't need most of the shit we surround ourselves with.

Ugh, weak bait, but yeah Horsey is a faggot and so are you.

How long will the military clear houses looking for guns before morale drops, they desert, and switch sides? I give it 6 months, tops

>You realize nobody but you wants to overthrow our democratically elected government.
Yes, yes, good goy.

Prove me wrong, faggot.

>guns are bad! Only govt should have guns. Govt has your best interests and will take care of you lmao
>drumpf not my president! Literally nazis! Resist! Revolution!!

>cops are evil nazi literally kill blacks racist
>lol why would you want guns to protect you like sweetie just call the cops

I honestly do not at all understand liberals

For use on fucks like you.

Muh benis.

THAT WOULD BE ANTIFA YOU COMMIE FAG /ourguy is Empowered now

Why does Horsey always depict crazed gun owners as fat, white men when inner-city black males commit the vast majority of gun crimes?

>only owning an AR-15
youtu.be/p0_Zf7LUR_U

Because the LEGALLY own them.

Thanks for the support go-, I mean based magapede.

Liberals:

>"Heh, why do you need guns when the gummint will just kick your ass should your rebel?"

>"We need to spend less on the military"

Pick one

Remember, do not bite the bait

Copypasta, Sage.

>average American shooting range.

Armyfag here. An overwhelming majority of us aren't going to fire on Americans and are more likely to defect/refuse orders in the event of civil unrest.
You literally cannot defeat America.

AR-15 is for shooting communists.

Why gun shops in el paso texas sell "legally" guns to mexican drug cartels?

Why someone cant have a AR 15 for sport shooting or collecting?

Why govt. Dont adress the real problem?

>implying most of the military wouldn't go AWOL in a civil war and fight along side fellow gun toting Americans

What is it like to be this retarded?

>Just kill everyone bruh
>Just rule a nation of corpses senpai
>Etc

gas yourself

You say that but we still lose wars to farmers with AKs.

Take a look around. You are getting fucked over by your government every single day and you do nothing about it. Fucking pussies

>1 post by this ID
Return to post again and I'll refute your argument.