"Haha yeah my dude the bongs will never un-cuck themselves and rise up"

This is fucking incredible, see you in London in three weeks for the next demonstration, i want to see bigger numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSKEo-fBLIc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#UKagainstHate
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/874295812418916352
docdroid.net/TayHeWw/the-diy-sten-gun-practical-scrap-metal-small-arms-vol3.pdf.html
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay what did that achieve

It sends a message to the politicians that we want change.

So they know how to manipulate you in their next move

They can only do this so many times to us.

looks like a video prior to a football match.
gonna need more info on this.

They were chanting "EDL", this literally happened yesterday have a look for yourself

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#UKagainstHate

You need guns not signs.

I loved the bit where they all marched to the ARYAN BLOOD fountain, tore of their shirts and just jumped in to it. There were fights and scuffles to get to the centre and to get their mouth in contact with the delicious fluid.

Unless you're marching on Cable Street killing communists, it's just play pretend.

>1721-2017
>"they can only do this to us so many times"
wew

Sweet. Where are the details for the London march?

All i know is that it's in three weeks

Ohh tommy tommy! Tommy tommy tommy tommy Robinson!

What does this mean? What was this protest for? Good lord you faggots can't even spread your message effectively.

>t. basement dwelling neckbeard armchair general

allah allah who the fuck is allah

Case and point

Fuck you racist kys

"They" are already getting nervous

They don't care.

>case and point
Its case in point, good lord if you're gonna shitpost at least have an iq over 100 this board sucks as it is

>why don't you cucks just GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
-every other country on Sup Forums

I know I sound horrible but if someone was to false flag some shit at one of these and have mass panic ensue it would REALLY redpill bong normies. Just a thought

uh, should you leaves really have the right to say anything?

They will if 65,000 people get violent and the police cannot do anything about it like in the London riots, they need to listen to the working class community.

how many muslims did you hang? How many mosques did you burn down? How many Poles did you kick out?

A

I like Tony Robinson, but the chavs I saw here a probably a bigger threat to this country in the long term than the muslims.

They fucking breed like rabbits, live on welfare and have the iq of niggers. I'm all for using them for their part in kicking off a state of total war against Islam, but their kids absolutely need shoving into national service reeducation camps so they can learn to behave like proper civilised white people.

It's not racist to march against terrorism

I could care less. If you don't get your message out so people understand, you've got another think coming. I see you idiots online all the time never able to articulate your message, each one worse than the next. For all intensive purposes, I hope you come to realize this.

Right wing government. National service. Deport foreign criminals with their families + terror suspects and members of extreme mosques.

>For all intensive purposes

Godspeed you limey fucks.

I'm down to come to the London one, first time I'm seeing this. Didn't even know this was happening.

>another think coming
>intensive purposes
Damn son

this

nobody cares what you say. you need to force their hands

bump

>Leftists of all people complaining about protesters

It's all they fucking do.

ARE Tommy got himself a hero's welcome at least.
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/874295812418916352

"Marijuana is going to be legalized"
>not it wont
"okay"

Finally

wow, good for you champ! that's really special, your mother and I couldn't be more proud of you!

this

you're about 50 years too late with your demonstrations.

I've noticed that they often make these protests as expensive as possible by having helicopters flying for the entire duration and way more police than are needed.

>'hur de durr im canadian and dont pay attention to anything besides trudeau and his kayaking trips'

Or you could not be ignorant and google edl and uk against hate and actually contribute political conversation to a political board instead of getting pissed because you dont pay attention to world politics

>politician gets message
>message deleted

lol niggeres cant spell, its
>for all in tents of perspective

Holy shit man are you a liberal fresh off rebbiniiiiiiiiiiiitio or what? GET WITH THE GAME jesus christus

So you organized after the election was over?
Prepare to not have your voice heard for years when the EU military is built and it's to late to do anything.

Then fucking get violent. What are you waiting for? You know what must be done. You know what needs to pubkically happen to 'migrants'. Set an example, otherwise your politicians aren't going to give 2 fucks.

Day of the fucking rope, when?

Wtf racist islamophobe bigot assholes, I hope Allah punish each one of you

Reported to Canadian "Blanda Upp" services of Beige Horizon moral retraining section division. Gl hf with the anal sex user

One cannot be tolerant of the intolerant Achmadullah. You are krautbaiting but this is the truth : Islam has been at war with the west SINCE IT´S INCEPTION. Only today have the (((liars))) fooled the plebians that there is any form of peace between us. Also peaceful cohabitation is a literal lie, they conquer or are taqqiyah good boys, there is no inbetween.

We won the election and got an even more right wing government

BEADY

At least they're doing something you defeatist cucks

The worst thing politicians and left wing people can do is insult and dismiss these people who clearly have some truth to their message. I don't want to see an extremist right wing movement in UK but the left are going about creating one the right way

Proud of you, bong. When do we start sending you rifles to kick off a full revolution?

I wish I was in this mob. There surly would be some surly goat fuckers, I'd ask some guys - "ya'll wanna drag em the crowd beat their skulls in?" just walk around non-nonchalantly grab em my their ankles/pant cuffs [if you do it right they can land on the back of front of head in serious head trauma] lake indians hunting buffallo drag em in crowd beat the fuck out of em strip their clothes maybe stab em a few times no kill just physically fuck. Smother em in pigs blood get a fag to fuck em in the ass, shave their beards, hog tie

Within a year

Cool story Sven

are your parents siblings by any chance?

There's 4 in there, and you only noticed 1 or 2. Good lord, at first it was a joke but now I just feel bad.

More like 3-4,000, but still decent and something to build on.

I can stand on the street corner and jerk off and accomplish just as much as what they did.

That was a lot more then 4k

>I could care less
>think
>each one worse then the next
>that other one

clap clap very gud troll leaf man bad spell trolling tier level 1

congrats made my day :^)
haven't read the thread yet but don't even worry about the blackpill addicted fuccbois this is awesome

This wont work. The media will smear the entire movement and kill it before it gains momentum. Unfortunately the UK will only change if shit hits the fan so hard that people stop caring about public shaming and media narrative.

than* sorry

Just going off reports from anons yesterday who were there.

It was truly a glorious day

EDL are already considered full on racists. They need to amp up their conditioning m8.

you goatskin fuckers need to do something about may-may

Sounds good. I'll be sure to send something over.

this is fuckking great

>pepe

No you couldn't don't be stupid

Do that with 65,000 other people you dunce, then we'll call it equivalent.

That is what the autismos youtube channel was called where i was watching the stream

call me when they lynch the mudslime mayor

Can I mail some weapons to Britain so I can support them?

Hey bongs nice work, here I have a gift for you. All you need really is an angle grinder with cutting disks and a welder
docdroid.net/TayHeWw/the-diy-sten-gun-practical-scrap-metal-small-arms-vol3.pdf.html

This brought a tear to my eye

Its a show of cohesion, unity, and determination sven. Politicians only cave when pressured.

Fuck sakes even when you ask a simple question it comes from a place of severe cuckoldry.

this all the negative niggers in this thread are just salty y'all had such a tremendous show of support and force.
enjoy the salt britbong, i'm sorry for all the times i've said bad shit about you on this is site (all the tiems i've talked about here lol)

i've seen this on Sup Forums so many times i sorta thought it was a meme but idk bout the other spelling mistakes

Digits say so

But you literally won't you fucking cuck
You guys are far beyond help just like Sweden and Canada

LOL
Bunch of degenerates

Meanwhile in America

What is EDL? English Dick Lovers?

Jews have always wanted a World Government, which they will control. By mixing up all the races via mass immigration, they can argue that as every country in the world now consists of many different races, national boundaries are obsolete and should be replaced with a single World Government.

youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

Beautiful

>Defeates cucks
Our country is doing great and on track to unfuck everything Obama did and start kicking out shitskins of all shades not just mexicants
The Anglos deserve to burn and I am going to continue to laugh at and make fun of them all the way to their grave
They deserve it, and the fact that you care more about them than your own is very telling

brits are lining themselves up to get killed by more speeding trucks

>65k
>meaningful numbers
oh goy

Oooh... Baldrick loves you too.

Good on you England, naysayers aside Tommy Robinson is a good man. Now rise up and take out the trash

lol I know this guy irl, it always cracks me up when this picture gets posted.