How mad is he right now?

that he's going to jail and was exposed as a leaking liar and shiet?

Comey is a 6'8" pussy, an able bodied man getting bullied by everybody. He needs to get his stomach problem checked out

>trumpanzees actually believe this
I'm sure Comey is shaking in his boots waiting for the FBI van to show up.

>Releasing unclassified documents
>Leaking

Wut?

depends. he's important enough to get a plea deal. and not thebig fish we want to fry. if he talks he can bring the democrats' house down.

The guy is a pussy and likely a closet gay

I doubt he gets mad at anything, he doesn't have an ounce of testosterone in his brain

They're just scared so they are throwing everything at Comey, seeing what sticks. Nothing.

I like how all you trump supporters were sucking Comeys dick when he was investigating Hillary but now he says somethings about Trump you all get pissy and sad and make retarded attacks against him. kys

liberals are exactly the same

they even praised him in the beginning of the hearing last week and started to become pissy when he didn't incrimate Trump enough

The insults are pretty much true though, Comey is a good weather investigator..

true

I just find the level of hypocritzie astounding and utterly amusing in the usa

I heard he was already under arrest before the oublic hearing. He was accompanied by Two Federal Marshalls who also went with him to the closed meeting.

yeah, liberals started to praise TTP because Trump pulled out of it, Lol

>I heard

got a source for this " hot news"

besides here?

TPP*

ooga booga trumpanzee

i think it's more of the fact that he was/is promoting leaks in the government that people are up in arms about. people have been anti trump since before his campaign

Yes Trumpanzees are literally this retarded. You'd mistake them for niggers if they weren't online only

those arent trump fans. Theyre vancouver faggots. Pure cancer. Vancover and toronto, and most of montreal need to fall into a pit somehwere

Bumping,

Bumping