Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Was /pol put under pressure? Are the next janitors going to be (((them)))? or shills? Or do you trust the guys running it to be true and whom will not betray us?

THE FIGHT ON INTERNET FREEDOM IS REAL! CIVIL WAR IN AMERICA IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, TRUMP IS ABOUT TO BE ASSASSINATED VERY SOON.

Impossible to say but there are certainly faggot janitors here already.

damn i know, do you know when the opening of the janitor thing started?
/pol won't be the same when shit gets cencored or ignored by shitty (((shill))) janitors.

This thread won't live long.

I would actually be a good janitor, but I have no inclination to do it. This is something I would have wanted to do 5 years ago when I was a fat fuck who spent every waking hour on Sup Forums.

If I get accepted, I'll remove all the islamophobic hate speech.

They delete all pepe/Kek threads now and I've seen a variety of other interesting political/philosophical threads get killed too. The only reason these threads would be deleted is if they triggered a commie, because there is no other reason for those threads to be deleted.

no doubt it will be some reddit fag who applied for it on a whim and got a janitor spot, now all kekistan posts will be pinned along with based black men/tannys/fags

That's why you won't get accept

Btw fuck Allah fuck Mohammad and fuck you

SUCK MY DICK ALLAH I FUCKED THE KORAN AND WIPED MY ASS WITH ITS PAGES

FUCK ALLAH
FUCK ALLAH

Today you laugh. But you'll burn in hell for all eternity.

true this board is changing styles of the last months quickly, almost seems forced.
i know we created a lot of attention the last couple of moths and it attracts newfags but this almost seems unreal.
im sure that there are blues in there right now, but the bigger concern is how many there are about to come.

im worried for a full take-over, which will kill /pol which is putting up a strong fight against the DNC, liberals and (((they))).

Same here. But I too have zero desire to be one.

>They delete all pepe/Kek threads now and I've seen a variety of other interesting political/philosophical threads get killed too.
I saw that with pepe/Kek too. What are the other threads? Any patterns?
They were forced to keep Seth Rich threads after that was exposed.

If there is one thing leftists have proven themselves good at, it's taking over existing platforms and outlets with which they can spread their shitty ideology.
They do it constantly.
They took over movies, gaming, news, etc. Then they took over reddit, Wikipedia and a million other small and large websites. Now they're sighting in on Sup Forums. They have been talking about it for almost two years now and it's obvious the early waves are here. Sup Forums isn't immune it's just highly resistant, but the janitors are the weak point and they'll absolutely take it if they can get it.

I really don't know how to stop them because they're really good at this one thing. Like autistic levels.

>what patterns
Hard to say but since I work and I'm a phone posting faggot these days I bookmark a lot of threads I find interesting (like this one) so I can check back throughout the day. A lot of threads I bookmark are 404'd the next time I check on them. Note, I'm not saying they died with inactivity, they 404.

Holy fuck m8.
4/4

Kek I noticed that too. I'm not using a script or whatever either I swear.

Sup Forums shouldn't be that hard to moderate: just shit can threads unrelated to politics or social concerns. So long as they meet that criteria it's up to Sup Forumsacks to post or not; if they post, the thread lives; if they don't, it dies: like natural selection.

>you will never be made a mod/janitor and rule this place with an iron fist

I love to eat pork and shit in Mohammed's mouth.

>Netherlands prefers gingers
I think that's bullshit. This is obviously fabricated to generate attention and propagation.

Problem is that you have to ask, where is the line drawn? Pol being "politically incorrect" straddles a lot of Grey area. Where flat earth or religion or shit like pizzagate and Seth Rich might not be exactly news/political it does touch on that shit in a meta sense. Similarly, Kek threads are definitely not political but they are an interesting topic and a kind of release valve here when people just want to fuck off and shit post a little with other pol readers.

So I agree, it should be easy but it really isn't. Additionally, any commie will absolutely abuse their position. Just look at most websites where they have control.

Need a story like this - it worked. Like idk declaring kekism a valid religion and calling on freedom of religion or something.

Also
Wat?

I'm pretty sure only one is accurate.

Never let /pol get in the hands of lefty. Make them censor the entire internet. Make them show that they are the true totalitarian assholes. Make them show they are the true enemies of humanity and freedom.

janitors are jobless faggots
worse than wagecucks because they work even harder to get paid absolutely nothing.
that being said, who else would take on that role if not shariablue? Sup Forums is finished. 99% of the catalog has to be filtered

i prefer red heads tho, any day.

does not matter who they are as long as they are legitimate, thus dont have a secret agenda to their OPship.

I want a girl who will look like Italy for the first few years of our relationship but then becomes Colombia after I put a few babies in her.