Https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=241_1497270244

IM A COMBAT VET I FOUGHT FOR UR FREEDUMZ THAT GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO ASSAULT YOU

How do we solve the american soldier problem?

liveleak.com/view?i=241_1497270244

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmilitary.com/road-rage-incident-colorado-stigmatizes-veterans/
youtu.be/TC3IRjMZ1mE?t=3m41s
liveleak.com/view?i=241_1497270244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares the kid was acting like a smug millennial. If more people slapped them we wouldn't have this problem.

>You're a Nazi that gives me the freedom to assault you
How do we deal with the liberal problem?

lol what a fag. dude slaps him and he keeps talking.

Its easy, the gov should give them pills and other medication/poison while serving to ensure they either go nuts/sucide or die right after leaving the armed forces

They already do this btw, kek you really thought those pills would help against radioactivity? Fucking plebs go die for israel

The entire idea of abled bodied veterans is a mistake. Unless you lose a limb or something else just as grievous, you should serve for life until you retire.

>I know the tactic of deflection very well.

Dont virtue signal a combat vet that has been in life and death situations. Better thank that vet for service to protect your lil smug ass.

that nig going to jail

This guy is a ginger-haired dindu

>ride someone's ass
>get road rage about it
>punch them in the face because YOU were tailgating THEM
>>ayo mane I dindu nuffin I fought for yer freedums dat entitles me 2 drive like i own da road

also he sounds a little salty that he isn't driving a WRX

Lmao just another dumb goy that thinks he's special because he fought in the zog army lmao

That kid is such a pussy. Even his girl has bigger balls than him.

Apparently this wannabe cuck never even saw a combat deployment

We should Nuke Canada and wipe everyone out, just to make sure you can't procreate

WRX here, breddy comfy for a Korrean car. Never thought Korreans would make such good cars.

What a stupid fucking thought. At no other job are you forced to stay until you retirr

> I'm a fucking hero and everybody needs to bow to me for sitting in a tent playing grab ass.

I'm not even going to watch it.

The girl can talk as much shit as she wants and will never get hit. If the dude talked as much shit as her red dindu would have murdered him on the spot

Almost nobody has seen real combat.

No, your pussy raid with 18 special forces is literally nothing. Neither is pushing a button while flying a helicopter.

Nobody gets to say they've been in a war until they watch an entire platoon get mowed down in front of them, village children screaming while carpet napalm sends them back to the dirt, or an actual nuclear weapon is involved.

Pussy soldier pass is what I'm going to call this from now on.

Pussy soldier pass denied.

>american soldier problem

I consider myself redpilled however when it comes to the military I am one of those who refer to it as camoflage welfare:

A jobs, housing, education, health and retirement government program.

I didn't ask some ginger retard to protect me. I'll take care of myself and road rage boy can go catch a bullet in the desert.

You talk like being a soldier is a "normal" job.

If you ENLIST, you should be enlisted for life.

You don't get hired into the military, you enlist.

His GF is pretty hot desu.

they work hard for that stuff butthead

First, his girlfriend was trying to get him killed and laughed after watching him get hit. Such a cunt. Second, that dog is fucking worthless letting it's master get smacked around like that. Third, that white trash hillbilly needs to suck start a shotgun.

Shameful display by all involved...

You are the world's worst Military recruiter.

You can have a loaded pistol in your car in Colorado. That solves lots of problems.

t. Colorado gun nut.

>If you fight for the Jews in the desert you're a hero.

youtu.be/TC3IRjMZ1mE?t=3m41s

This my dog would have killed him

and the worst soldiers are the ones who sign up for muh 4 years and then leave.

Kek

100% the wrx pussy deserved those snacks

He barely even hit him. Just smacked him a bit.

That loud mouthed cunt needs to stfo

>pictures of truck as if it's a point of pride for him
>never saw combat
>disabled
>plays Madden on Xbox
>fashion sense of a young fred durst (aka Wigger)
>posts selfies on facebook
>no higher education

Some of the worst people

She a spinner for sure..

>liveleak.com/view?i=241_1497270244
This man is obviously not a combat vet, maybe a vet but he's not one of those guys.

Oh right ya they're terrible for being part of the 1 percent who
actually risk their lives for their country. THEY ARE THE
ABSOLUTE WORST. Here is a thought, why don't you join the
Military before shitting out your pedophile opinions ANYWHERE

American vets think they're tough but their military training is summer camp-tier

is it possible both parties are loser faggots?

Allegedly his 1st Sgt that he deployed with said the ginger never saw combat.

he is also a Trump hating liberal

No one who enlists for 4 years will actually see any combat unless it's the peak of a war like Iraq.

>liveleak.com/view?i=241_1497270244
>popularmilitary.com/road-rage-incident-colorado-stigmatizes-veterans/

>he man, identified as Chad Huntsinger, tailgated her boyfriend’s vehicle on Old Stage Road and pursued an physical altercation once their vehicles were stopped.

>According to his social media accounts, he served in the Army with the 82nd Airborne but some veterans question his claim of being a combat veteran.

>“He was deployed but never saw any combat…. pretty sure he was chaptered out,” wrote an infantry soldier.

This is coming from a frenchman? How long has it been since your last surrender?
That's right, Macron won. Add that to your list of surrenders.

I think you guys don't understand that this is just road rage

American "Soldiers" are the lowest of the low and dumbest of the dumb. The goodest of good goys who voluntarily fight for Israel. They deserve every bullet they get.

>/leftypol/ enters the real world

Sure, I just dislike the fact that the American soldier is called a hero when he barely fights his own war, delusional army, just a tool used by (((them))) whenever they need foot on the ground. This needs to be fixed.

>actually risk their lives for their country

This guy hasn't risked jack shit for MUH KUNTRY

Hey maybe he just wanted to keep ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

>[
This is why you conceal carry. That ugly nigger would have died after the first hit. Even better if you are in a stand you ground state

The kid who got hit should have shot him

I'll never understand why people pull over for road rage bullshit, no good can come of that.

Risk their lives? Literally nobody asked them to. Don't ask for the respect when you didn't earn it. A lot of the young people join the military to get gibs.

Dudes a little nuts but how the fuck are you gonna let someone slap you around?

it's only 1 percent because most people aren't stupid enough to die for defense contractors dividends

>these people make up our population

I wonder why I never see Australians, Frenchmen, Brits, Germans, Pollacks or Russians shit talk their military.

I enlisted for three years active duty and my unit deployed to Afghanistan within 3 months of me reaching my unit.
So again, keep your nigger pedophile mouth shut about the Military. Most people start off in the
Military with a 3 year active/5 year reserve contract to test it out. Only a fucking retard or someone who
is die hard Military would enlist active duty for the full 8 years. Again, shut the fuck up about the Military

That thing where retards get mad over every little thing on the road? I need to waste 10 minutes fighting over a 5 second delay.

>Muslims can't understand why their enemies think their soldiers are heroes

Same reason you guys think a criminal who sneaks into a Jewish house and cuts a little girls' throat is a "Shaheed" after the Police puts him down.

Is it really that hard to understand? Every side thinks their boys are heroes.

Yeah, that's what I don't get. I've been involved in many road rage incidents, but pulling over has never crossed my mind.

Found the good goy.

>Based Riley and Jamal, they stood in a desert for 4 years for muh freedoms

I don't think anyone anywhere especially not me will ever ask you for respect. You get that? Or are you too fucking stupid?

You sound about as clever as the ginger haired cletus in the video.

Why did you leave? Was it too REAL for you?

Coward.

why didn't he steal her phone, slap her across the face, then beat up the boy? then the little whore wouldnt be so confident and uppity

what's the right way to handle this situation and not look like a beta bitch ?

I mean the ginger guy was twice his size and he would have ended up with a broken jaw and face if he left the car.

so ?

The kid is like 120lbs and the guy is like 300, he was probably scared. Had he been concealed carry he could have put the welfare queen in the ground.

It's the same thing for sure, doesn't mean it isn't wrong either way

>combat vet
probably sat in a dusty hut for 6 months twiddling his thumbs and came back with Rambo stories

low iq + poor impulse control

That actually sums up the vast majority of military vets desu.

>HURR I DUN FITE FOR ISRUHL SO I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT

Keep a gun in your car.

>>ride someone's ass
what does this mean?

>Colorado
Get those hippy faggots out of my state. They should all be treated like that.

No it was too boring. And i wanted to come home and give you a minimum wage job while I make a millions of dollars off of your hard slave like work. You're going to give me a nice comfortable pleasurable life and I am always going to have my foot on your nigger face :D

nice projecting there bub

assuming you don't have a gun. What would you do ? leave the car and get wrecked by a 300 pounds veteran ?

Fuck, fight back. If he's bigger than you get your car keys and make a fist and stab the key into his neck or eye

use the the 2nd amendment

I mean, it's normal, every society honors their warriors.

It's actually a good thing, look at cucked Western Europe as societies where the warrior isn't honored and therefore and they're unable to defend themselves.

It's necessary because soldiering is a difficult and fucked-up job so the social prestige it offers is a reasonable incentive for young men to risk their lives in shitty situations like the "Jewish desert" you mention.

He dindu nuffin, he a good boy fighting for chosen man, finna b a good zogbot.

The fuckers that enlist can barely do simple algebra. Enlisting was the only option, since college is almost always out of the question.

Tell me more about how the Military should be. I want to read about all your theories and ideas. I want to read it all. DO IT NOW.

then get jailed and raped by nigs for assaulting and trying to kill a veteran.

>assuming you don't have a gun. What would you do
Don't pull over so this can't happen in the first place.

>Jews send our soldiers to terrible conflicts
>this is the soldiers' fault

I'm sure the beer in the video is going to help their case.

He is a bernie bro

Since it's voluntary, yes.

Self defense. Fuck him, take his eye

Let me guess you're one of those older students at a community college using the G.I. Bill. That's what I thought you joined for the gibs. You're worse than a nigger on welfare.

Pretty sure Cletus would have gone back to the truck and retrieved his trusty Ayy Ahhrr Fivteen. You don't fuck around with hillbillies out in the middle of nowhere.

So the solution is to have a draft?

You are a milennial

probably because ours don't walk around in their fucking uniforms expecting the world to fall at their feet for them and give them freebies and a heroes praise.
It's so fucking cringe worthy.

>risk their lives in shitty situations

You mean like being the literal tool of the Jew? Goodest of fucking goys you are, guess how I can tell you came here last year kike lover?

Is there a draft? No? So then he voluntarily chose to die for Israel? Yeah, it is his fault, fuck him and his ZOGbot self.

This. 90 percent of the enlisted had the option to enlist and make I'm guessing 40k a year or, or work at McDonald's for 7 dollars an hour