What do the feminists think of prostitute? Women clearly make fat more money than men in this type of work

What do the feminists think of prostitute? Women clearly make fat more money than men in this type of work.

Most are for it, but only if regulated to prevent STDs/trafficking/rape. If unable to regulate they would want it banned

It lowers women's power over men (which comes from the access of sex/reproduction), so they generally dislike it.

Feminism is basically identity politics for women (collective bargaining for women as a group).

moar

If it's possible I'm all for it, actually

>It lowers women's power over men (which comes from the access of sex/reproduction), so they generally dislike it.
>Feminism is basically identity politics for women (collective bargaining for women as a group).
/thread

Holy shit. What is this?? MORE!!

Most don't seem to care very much though. Feminism is liberal.

I think they feel pretty good about the fact that men have to pay for it.

>t. never talked to a real feminist

wut anime

Hey, I learned all I need about feminism here.

Your either a woman hamster wheeling or your a betamale who actually believes the bullshit those roasties tell you instead of observing their actions and determining intent from that.

Either way your opinion is discarded.

Common mistake buddy, chances are if you ever talk to one irl they will come at you with stuff you never considered before.
This applies generally, not just to feminism; don't get all your information from one place.

Listening to a woman try and explain women is about as dumb as trying to explain women to themselves.
Womanhood is the great secret men keep from women.

They are mostly fine with prostitution. Why is that surprising?
Being against prostitution goes against one of their main principles that sex is just another casual activity meant for enjoyment and nothing else.

I think I used to be a feminist, kind of. It's the "normal" nowadays.
But then I realized that women are a problem. I don't hate them, but I hate what they do to civilizations. They're being used really. And thus we all are.

If they were really worried about the "access of sex" as swedebro says in order to gain power over men, the so called sexual revolution would not have happened.

>contemporary feminism
>liberal
Maybe in the way the democrat party is the "liberal" party in america but it sure isn't liberal in the sense of the enlightenment principles america was founded on

They think they should make the money but they can choose if they actually fuck or not.

You must be new here.

It gives them *a lot* more power over betas.

I'm not saying it doesn't. I'm saying feminists dont realise and/or care (probably don't realise).

>If they were really worried about the "access of sex" as swedebro says in order to gain power over men, the so called sexual revolution would not have happened.

you're fucking retarded. it's not a quantity issue of fucking every chad left right and center. it's a control issue. they want to have everyone right by the balls. right now they exert more control on the sexual marketplace than men do. prostitution gives them less control.

it's not hard to understand m8

WHAT'S THE SOURCE

Say something nice about her and I'll give you sauce.

nice tits

>Say something nice about her
Is that 200000 yens? At this price she should be able to market herself.

>feminist
>think

Gonna need a sauce on this one mang

Ran-Sem Hakudaku Delmo Tsuma No Miira Tori

is that that the beta excuse why you don't have a gf?
if you really want a girl just go out more
>b-but the system is against me
fucken anti-fa babby excuses

Nah I'm all set.

Alpha AF

Variable

Some are of the opinion that Prostitution and the sex trade in general dehumanises women and inevitably leads to less fair treatment and associated horribleness (people trafficking, child sex abuse etc...)

Others are of the opinion that a woman's body is their own and that you shouldn't judge then for what they do with it

and there are myriad positions in between exploring different attitudes and approaches to regulations/legislation