Hello Sup Forums Do you know what this is?

Hello Sup Forums Do you know what this is?

If not. Then you are a disgusting kuffar dog

It's a Brass Tap Finishing : Chrome, obviously.

Hopefully it's something you'll drown yourself with.

>tl;dr die cunt

Do I spray my balls with it?

drinking fountain in case you are thirsty while taking a really long shit?

We have something called a bidet for that, near enough hands free, not some garden hose attached the to toilet cistern.

>If there was a piece of shit on a plate you would wipe instead of washing

Fucking burgers

JBL-119-6797

I'm no fluid dynamics expert but wouldn't the feces dislodged by the stream of water end up in places other than the toilet bowl?

ass washer / midget shower

Muslim shower. Anyone tried one?

Gonna water some plants while you shit user?

It's a pillupuhelin.

>midget shower

If a piece of shit dropped on your leg, would you just wipe it with paper?

>on your leg
How do you shit

Used it in Thailand,
Bretty comfy
Wish i had one at home

I mean accidentally, smartass.

tää

>ass washer
you only need it if you dont know how to wipe properly.

Why pray tell would a piece of shit fall on your leg in the first place?

how would that happen from using a sit toilet? but if it did I would have a shower

i bought a bidet attachment for my toilet and liked it so much i've started to shill it to friends and family

i'm doing my part

question still stands

Can confirm. Used it for this purpose while on business in Dubai

How does that even happen?

I can safely say I have never had that happen on purpose or accident, sort yourself out and stop shitting on your legs son.

How many 'accident's' are you having to merit having a separate apparatus to take care of said accident..?

Don't dodge and answer the question motherfuckers.

w-with wet paper?
>are you trying to trick me goy

How would a piece of shit drop on your leg, even accidentally?

yes it amaze me how bad hygienic are burgers , i feel you ya akhi

DONT SHIT ON YOUR LEGS MAN THAT IS THE ANSWER!!

I don't eat ass nigga

>Not giving yourself an olive oil enema and shit like a spud-gun so the lubed-up turd doesn't even come in contact with your asshole

Nasty pieces of shit, ANSWER THE QUESTION.

This guy gets it. Sandpeople asking us what our solution is for problems we don't have.

Get it together guys! How hard is it to shit without getting it on your leg?

You leg shitters make me sick!

A better way to put it would be why don't they just wipe their hands with paper after wiping the ass.

Why answer a retarded question, you'd have to be a special kind to shit on your leg, unless you're drunk but then you'd be a subhuman.

Never.
We're all sitting here guffawing in amazement that in Saudi Arabia, it is apparently common to get shit on your leg -- and you need a special type of bidet to deal with that.
This is like that post where someone described their 'new badass method' of shitting in the shower.
Answer: Nobody gets random shit on their leg because of the way toilets work. If you did shit on your leg, you'd likely shower.

Question already answered m8

You seem to be obsessed with poo. Are you cleaning up a leg accident right now?

well, having your way with a goat, means it's going to get diarrhea at some point, so...

>still using bidet
>not having niggers wipe your ass bare-handed
POORFAGS GET OUT

Dude seriously I have never shat on my leg and I really can't see how it can happen. Check your diet bro

Frugal parents know these attachments are for washing the shit off cloth diapers.

Well, it could be very liquidy and slide down your leg

1. Some Americans install bidets
2. They aren't standard in most of Northern Europe, Australia, Canada, etc. But like a retarded foreigner you just assume the entire world except for America does X a certain way.
3. I take a morning shit and then shower so my ass is getting washed, anyway.

You want a realistic situation? Here's one:
You're holding your baby who happens to be not wearing a diaper and he shits on you, how do you clean it?

SHIT ON LEG
H
I
T

O
N

L
E
G

NO! YOU TELL US RIGHT NOW WHY SAUDIS HAVE PREHENSILE ASSHOLES THAT CAUSE YOU TO SHIT ON YOUR LEGS!

HOW DO YOU GET A BIRTH DEFECT LIKE THAT? DOES IT COME FROM GOAT FUCKING? DOES IT HELP YOU FIND OIL?

ANSWER ME!!!!

pussy phone

You know what? I'll answer the stupid question. If I happened to have shit on my leg by accident, I would wipe the shit with wet paper if I'm not at home. If I'm home, I'll take a shower. Because I always shower if possible after I took a shit.

A poo looks at that picture and is completely lost.

take a shower

How do you even get shit on your leg? Are you doing the luigi hover-jump on the shitter?

Worst thing that ever happened to me was when my log was so long it touched the bottom of the bowl and slid down my balls. I was fucking 8 years old than and instantly learned to hold up my glockenspiel since then

How

I for one didn't realize shitting on ones leg is so common.

I wish goat humpers actually knew how to clean themselves. More than a couple times in college I had to switch seats in lectures because the goat humpers smelled like poop so badly.

Jesus that shower is tiny and hooked directly into your toilet? No wonder you people smell funny. You can't even shower properly with something that barely goes up to your waist.

Now I'm imagining a retarded little brown man kneeling by his toilet made in America as he attempts to shower each days filth off from himself.

Bait aside, you use toilet paper after washing your ass, anyways, so there's really not much difference. I hope you wash your hands after touching your asshole, regardless.

>Not holding your baby by the ankle.
>Not using a safety suit and goggles while handling the baby.

It`s a pussyphone.

How does that even happen?

Uh why would I remove my pants when holding my naked baby? This didn't help your case Muhammed

Yes i do like you op, i wash my anus after rough love

Apparently the conjunction "if" can't be used for hypothetical situations.

Far cry from the "3 smooth stones" huh ka-bobbie?

LEG SHITTER

Anyone who does not have a walk-in shower with a toilet in it and does not shower after defecating is a filthy savage.
Plus whenever you shower the toilet gets cleaned.

Answer our allahdamn question, or I will give you a taste of my shoe. HOW do you get crap on your leg when taking a shit in a holding-baby-free scenario

Really makes you think

It can, just not on totally unrealistic scenarios.

with the baby's forehead, and if he's lucky I won't abort him for being such a nasty piece of shit

Well, you shit liquid out of a gaping asshole, and it could slide down your leg

a fucking leaf, everybody

How many dicks did you take before that became a problem?

Thats why you have to angle it downward. I seriously wish this was something that caught on in the West. We don't need to be cutting down all those trees.

>You're holding your baby who happens to be not wearing a diaper

How convenient

but my toilet paper will get soggy!

>He stands up on the toilet and shits straight down into the bowl
>Criticizing us
>We're the filthy ones
Sounds like your way of shitting is difficult. Is there a class you can take? How long does it take children to potty train?