New Assigned Male

Post your edits lads

Did i meme it good, daddy?

Well done

Best one so far

>funny bants :DDDD

(You)

only the toppest epic kek for you my fellow magapede

I'm glad i could sufficiently tickle your ribs, you slender, effeminate golden-haired fuck toy, you.

(You)

STOP THIS SHIT AHBHAEKBASDHBASFPĂ„

Couldn't be arsed to do a proper job

I'm a girl so effeminate is not an insult and I'm not a "fuck toy". Creep.

I'll stop this shit right here and now.

kek

do you live in a constant state of fear of being raped and killed for some shitskin's amusement? does it make you resentful knowing that the said shitskin would get but a slap on his wrist for taking your dignity and your life?

Oh gosh, I'm ever so sorry m'lady, I wasn't aware I was speaking to a delicate spring flower - please accept my most self-degradingly humble apologies.

I didn't at all mean to be creepy on this most upstanding and noble of internet locales.

My fucking sides

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

No, it's not like that. Just keep out of the areas with a lot of immigrants and have some common sense.

I also have a baton and a self defence spray.

I forgive you my White knight.
and I live in a upper middle class area and I'm not stupid.

>and I live in a upper middle class area and I'm not stupid.
Should be to

(you)

geg

Whatever

>self defence spray
stop larping, they are illigal in Sweden

What is this expression trying to convey?

>and I live in a upper middle class area
Are there any other areas in Sweden? Migrant rape-ghettos notwithstanding.

I'm sure you're a bastion of razor sharp wit truly, m'lady - this one is thankful you hold back your gargantuan power level so as not to embarrass me utterly.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH IM REAL IM A MAN AND IM COMING

CAN SOMEONE REPOST THESE?

It wasn't a fart.

hope you know how to use them, too

She wants a dick but i just snipped it off.

he is currently running a contest for things like this and awarding up to $2500 per good entry

everyone should have his back. alex jones is a national treasure. muh controlled opposition muh water filters.

The blank thousand yard stare of a brainwashed piece of shit.

LE LOL

UPVOTED

LIKED

AND

SUBSCRIBED!

MAGA

'PEDES!

HIT

THAT

FOLLOW

BUTTON

FOR

DAILY

REDDIT

SPACING

i dont think he is aware you are mocking him you know

That you just had a violent wrenching in your guts, opening up your sphincter and soiling yourself badly and the bed as well with warm liquid stool

You shouldn't HAVE to carry those things around, how do you even justify that?

Hurr durr avoid those areas, hurr durr it's other peoples faults if they get raped because they went into area.

Bend over backwards and watch as your economy, your living standards, your housing all diminish over the next five years cause your government accepted throwing their citizens in danger rather than protect them from this.

God, I'm not even right leaning and I know you's are getting culturally raped and nobody fucking accepts how bad the situation is.

What world do I live in? Seriously, peace and love does no solve anything.

I'm so mad and it's not even my own country, it's just the lack of respect you have for your own land and your people.

Get your head into the game.

The sudden realisation of having irreparably modified one's body with incompatible hormones that are sure to lead to extreme depression and statistically abhorrent suicide rates, as each day the ageing body rejects what you've haphazardly forced it to become more and more, as you transform into a sideshow freak of a human being - additionally swallowing the bitter pill that everyone who encouraged you to do this never really cared about you or your feelings one iota, and were just bandwagoning on a popular social zeitgeist and wanted you as a trendy ornament in their collection of acquaintances, so as to signal to others how progressive they are.

Accurate babe.

I think she's aware, but I'm only mocking a little.

Maybe more than a little.

I've got Alex's back bro. Have you heard he's hiring? How kick ass would it be to work with the legend himself? The meme-a-minute master shit slinger. I want to be a part of the infowar

broooo

who?

this is wife material

yes but that has to be contract stuff. on air he will usually mention "wanting" to expand when a caller says they havent gotten to his article, or jerome corsi starts getting agita because his articles haven't been uploaded, etc

i think a lot of it is just to placate. but without a doubt alex jones is a legend and a genuinely honest person

heh

fucks sake why did god create such perfect people

>this is wife material

fuck off candian cuck

he is right, thats a whore
0/10 would wife

You sure you not a guy?

Please refrain from switching off your Aussie image converter, it can get quite annoying to shitposters worldwide

report the Patron account and the estsy store and shut that nigro down
this is Sup Forums motherfucker.. don't dox yourself!

A bad case of cocksucker's cramp.