Freedom

All the popular gun manufacturers are offering substantial mail in rebates on hand guns and semi auto rifle what a great time to be alive quality AR15 rifle for 450 US dollar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
gesetze-im-internet.de/waffg_2002/__42a.html
gesetze-im-internet.de/waffg_2002/anlage_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why though. what are you going to do with an AR? shoot up a school? hunting and target shooting is better done with a bolt-gun. no one needs an AR.

Shoot up my own house, when/if it's ever filled with burglars

wouldnt a carbine be better for use in the house?

ar-15 is a carbine

well the ar15 is the civilian name of the M16 and the M4 carbine, that is basically the carbine version of the M16. since you said "AR15 rifle" in the OP i assumed you ment the full sized rifle and not the carbine

also that a full sized rifle in the pic

>quality AR15 rifle for 450 US dollar
>quality
>$450

also
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
why cant i have guns?

Please no bully BKA

Shorter barrels are taxed heavily and have extra checks thanks to the manlet run atf who also thinks airsoft can be turned into fully automatic rifles. Also anyone who falls into the "bolt guns & hunting only" thing should be lined up and shot as traitors. Despite not having a chance vs modern military the threat of armed citizens is still there.

>need
judging by the swarms of leftists that destroy their own cities in the past several months, i think i do need one to defend my family and property

to kill tyrants you fucking illiterate

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

Why not target and hunt with an AR? They're cool.

Quality for 450? Lets see some brand names...

Sweet. I throw one under my truck seat with a few mags. Leave another leaning up on my back door to shoot at the coyotes. And another behind my front porch couch for the solicitors. God bless the USA. Everyone else can get fucked.

What's up with all this?

I figured on about $1k for a halfway decent AR and then the expected 1000 rounds for it. I was thinking maybe getting one chambered for 22 as a first one.

>falling for bait

.22? are you in california?

No, it's just that most of the time if you can shoot .22 at somebody they're going to run away and you can fit a lot of it into a small space.

I already have other things. I'm just getting to thinking .22 might be the way to go as my first AR.

yeah, cletus and billy bob are really going to accomplish a whole lot vs our nigger and spic army in blackhawks and abrams.

cant shoot quarter moa with an AR. semi autos are play things for manchildren and murderers.

the m&p shield had a rebate for a pretty cheap total

You can get a bcg and seperate mags to change over a 556/223 into .22 for abiut 90$...while being able to switch back to 556/223 after you finish your cheap plinking.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

you speak like a foreigner who knows next to nothing about this country except what entertainment media presents. it's not even triggering it's just really odd.

>no carry

Too bad most of them are not offering anything I have an interest in.

Maybe a proper WW1 era M1911, or a pre Bangor-Punta Model 29 Smith..

Or hell, a triple-lock reproduction. THAT would be neat. Also, "Colt " (or whatever the fuck they are this week) bringing back the Woodsman, Huntsman and Match Target..

Go fuck a cactus, shitlord.

if you could simply carry all this incessant immigrant violence would seriously change.

Feels good

is that sig a 320?

if you want a .22 get a 10/22 or something. .22 ars are basically just a regular semi-auto stuffed in an ar shaped container. it's like buying a mustang that's actually a ford fusion with a mustang bodykit.

What the hell is the point of those commie mags. I cant think of any reasonable scenario to have one (besides living in commie states).

Standard capacity magazines are heavy fully loaded as you can see its a little light gun and maybe that was his goal? Also its a 20 roundse not 10

Yes

At least always take a fixed blade with you

What caliber is better do you think?

I'm not much a marksman so I want to be able to fire off more than get a big heavy thing right where it counts.

Please seeIts my bedside/car "pistol". I have plenty of 30 and a couple 40 round mags that I can use, but for a light weight, tight quarter config I keep it ready with a 20.

I like the color, but prefer the ds/sa

ummm 5.56/.233 is fine. No reason to get a .22

I switched back to black to get the gen2 takedown switch with the 2016 grips.

I like your Afternoon Snack II

Ban assault threads.

fpbp

just googled it
nach §42a Waffengesetz ist es Verboten hieb und Stichwaffen zu tragen

gesetze-im-internet.de/waffg_2002/__42a.html
gesetze-im-internet.de/waffg_2002/anlage_1.html

i think a lot of the military guys would end up siding with the citizens in that situation desu.

if you want an ar there's no reason not to get it in .223/5.56. the main advantage of .22 is that it's cheap and not as loud.

Feststehende Messer mit einer Klingenlänge von bis zu 12 cm gelten nicht als Hieb- oder Stichwaffe sondern als Werkzeug.
Das sind so ziemlich die meisten regulären Fahrtenmesser. Wenn du weiß was du machst ist das wesentlich besser als nur die Fäuste.

The only two that come to mind are PSA or AR Stoner. They're not bad, but they're nothing special either.

idk how anybody can say this with a straight face after vietnam, iraq, and afghanistan

>being on Sup Forums
>knowing how to handle a knife

You can buy carbine versions of the ar-15*

the size difference is pretty smol compared to American houses

well i know where the pointy end goes

seriously, the US military will fuck shit up in open warfare, but they have proven to be god awful at police actions which is what taking guns would end up being for them.

Home Defense against criminals

5.56mm ammunition has a hard time breaking through multiple walls and its twice as effective at stopping someone (than standard handgun ammunition)

Also with 30 rounds you dont have to worry about running out. You dont have to use all 30, but more or less it means it will always work when you pull the trigger.

It only fires 1 bullet at a time in case you were wondering. Only military versions shoot like a machinegun (and we dont have those).

We need them to defend against the upcoming EU Army in case they decide to invade the mainland.

>tfw house made of stone
>tfw don't give a fuck about the bullet killing 10 children next door that maek u cri errytime

picked up a PSA a few weekends ago (cash to a private seller, gave a fake name)

Nothing wrong with it whatsoever

Brand names just get you a roll mark and slightly better internals. And even then your gun is only as good as who's shooting it.

Nobody is fighting Open Warfare on US soil. There's way too much real estate (we're the size of china) and the crumbling infrastructure wont allow anything heavier than MRAPs to move around.

And the air force will be completely compromised and cut off from their fuel supplies. So Drones wont be a thing. Maybe an occasional B-52 bombing run.

kek

Looks gud man

Too small of a caliber to take anything down with one shot. Plus the round tumbles on entry and it fucked the meat up.

Ruger. Smith and Wesson. Clearly you're not going to get the best of the best for sub $500 but there have been endless deals on M&P Sports and Ruger AR 556s in the last few months for $400-500, and those are both quality enough for an entry level gun.

nice digits

i really have trouble believing that the pilots of those b-52s would actually obey the order to bomb american citizens on US soil.

Its good for varmint shooting - Coyotes and Foxes, and pic related.

Also this assertion is untrue because I know a guy who can take down Deer with a .22LR. He uses a chiseled hollowpoint and conducts a lungshot, the deer runs about 100 yd and falls over.

Using a Vmax .223 should do the same damage and probably produce an exit wound and impale both lungs.

> hunting with an AR
Depends on where you live but in Illinois for example you cant really hunt anything with it legally because calibers are restricted for hunting. Pretty much comes down to either .22LR, or .44MAG, or Shotguns.

That's the thing. They wouldn't. They'd fly them to a base that 100% defected and then WE would have a couple new bombers.

whats the best shotgun for house protection for the buck? im poor

Go put a plastic bag over your head faggot.

silly anons, we all know what the true superior weapon in terms of bang to buck

If Anyone is left who would fire on civilians, they would strap them in and send them off.

Somebody would be stupid enough to keep doing it, or think they'd get away with saying they slept in the barracks the whole time.

The high rate of desertion in the military during a civil war (about 80-90%) means we'd only have a standing army of about 200,000 soldiers willing to shoot and bomb grandma

"because it aint my grandma"

> and knowing they will suffer the inevitable fate of being burned alive, or dragged to death down a gravel road, for their crimes

/this

Go Ruger or S&W for best bang for buck

that sitiation would be straight chaos

saying something intelligent on Sup Forums rofl

Nice! I was going to spend my extra cash on hookers but this seems like a better deal.

Weiß ich ja nicht wie ihr so seid. Ich kann mit allerlei Schuss und Blankwaffen gut umgehen. Ist auch nicht schwer wenn man keine Vollidiot ist.

First gun I bought was a small 20ga cheap thing. Easy to swing around in a tight space, good for poorfag, and you're not going to have a good time with #00 if it hits you.

Maybe it's not the best gun for home defense. I'm embarrassed if anybody sees it. But on the other hand it's cheap and it works.

Its time for you to read the federalist papers pertaining to the Second.

Well I mean we're not talking about just another Tuesday.

also called FUBAR
or SNAFU
and yeah war is like that

actually ive heard 20gauge is getting better and because of the handling and lower recoil - its real good for home defense

where did you read this?

Which school will you be shooting up?

Wish I would have waited and built an AR, I fell for the panic buy meme and bought a colt 6920 for $800 a year or two ago, at least I have the pony stamp I guess

You dont want to use buckshot for home defense. At least not #00

Get either #1 Buck or #4 buck - the pellets are all either .22 caliber or .25 caliber in size so they leave reasonable holes...

But they leave SO MANY more of those holes that its alot better than the larger stuff. And they're less likely to go through more than one wall in the home.

Mossberg 500. Pump action action shotgun that costs 300-400 dollars if you don't mind it being used.

is 20g any good for hunting? i was planning on getting a 12g, not sure what kind. i should have mention i could use something that can take down a deer but my main concern is stopping any cock sucker that fucks with my family

not saying you shouldnt be allowed to own one, but anyone with a semiauto rifle/shotgun or a handgun belongs on a watchlist.

Better than no AR

this is what i was thinking, wanted some input on it to decide

Ysee Obama was the best gun salesman since samuel colt.

But think of it like this... folks with money or initiative got armed up first. Now poorfags are going to arm up because everything is getting cheaper.

Its just phase 2 thats all. Keep your funz and keep stocking ammo.

EU ARMY is on the horizon and they'll be worse than the UN.

Yknow actually im quite interested in one of these Pistol Caliber carbines... AR-15 but in a pistol caliber.

I wish that 7.62 Tokarev model was more accessible because that shit is flat shooting, cheap, and effective

> with 35 or 60 round magazines too.

I agree. But I live in a stone house and it's not going through walls

But if you you look at the ballistic jelly, it's going to fuck up anybody who wants to get shot. And as a cheap pump-action beginner, anybody who doesn't go on the run before I get the last round off is much more dangerous than I ever thought would break in to my house.

I still don't thin it was a bad decision.

Fuck off, not political. We literally have a whole board for this

Also AK > AR :^)

Stick with a 12 gauge. More versatile, more common, more choices.

its great, just make sure you can safely fire slugs through it

I disagree, and legal precedent means they could expand it to cover other stuff anyway, whether its in the nature of protecting the public good or not. Sorry thats just the way it is.

:shall not be infringed:
was worded that way for a reason, if you infringe gun ownership, by legal standpoint you can keep infringing it.

I got mine at Big Five for that, new.

Been an AK fag since a teenager but wound up with an M&P 15 in a trade recently. It feels so light and handy l that I'm keeping it.