You guys lied me about the redpill

I was told that there would be enlightenment about who I am really destined to be, and there would be motivation to improve myself.

What actually happened was that as a leftie, I actually tried more to self-improve, because I had belief in mankind or the western world at least staying intact.

These days I see that when I would try to self improve, it doesn't matter because I would most likely die in some shitty race war since I am not a soldier or much less have any know-how on how to survive an actual societal collapse.

I want to spit out the redpill and go back to becoming a normie again. You owe it to me, faggots. I never asked to be updated on jewish privilege, holohoax, white genocide and feminism. Life is too fucking short and I don't want spend it being a tin-foil retard but actually have a chance at becoming a constructive member of society.

I am not baiting or shitposting, I am struggling for the life of me to figure out on what way to go about living the rest of my life. I don't want white people to go extinct, but I don't want to be obsessive about it to the point where everywhere I look there are blackpills.

Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik
discord
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QygpaIJclm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We've all been there. Push through it. Eventually you transcend to the next level: detached smugness as the future unfolds more or less exactly how you see it while normies continue to struggle.

B-but you said that you wanted to know how things worked...

You sound like a kid who just realized that Santa isn't real.

You're still thinking with emotion rather than logic, untill you change this you will always be a t.leftist cuck

Dont worry about Self Improvement. The Bible says "If I deliver up my body to be burned but I have not love. it is vain" Believe in jesus Christ and all things will be added to you user. Be like Umaru, have enjoy the ride.

Keep chugging the RP, as much as you can. Have you gotten to religion yet?

Dat's the brice of breedum XDDD
seriously find a purpose for your life user, you feel depressed because you see this stuff and think you can't do anything
Set a goal and you will feel better, I promise
Have you read the protocols yet user?

It's too late my friend

You must rescue your father from the belly of the whale in the depths of the ocean.

Or else you'll remain a jackass in pleasure island forever more

He said red pill not rural retard pill.

Reminder that it's illegal to disbelieve pic related across most of Europe.

>I don't want spend it being a tin-foil retard

Looks like you suffer from the problem of not seeing through the bullshit.

Have you ever heard of the 80-20 rule? It applies almost everywhere. From the people you meet to the amount of bullshit there is on the internet. 80% is bullshit. 20% is useable.

Once you understand this, life becomes a lot easier.

This.
It's just a phase OP

TLDR

Might still be possible for you since you're in Estonia, but it's not possible for those living in ethnic hellholes. Even Helsinki is too diverse now.

this
too shall pass

You won't be able to go back mate. Once you have been fully exposed to the truth and when it has fully synthesized, you basically gain a superpower; the ability to see past all the bullshit and false narratives. You won't be able anymore to just brush things of.

Some succumb to the evil they witness everywhere and lose their shit.

Others accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. He will be your rock. You will be able to control your newly gained superpowers with his wisdom and guidance.

The sooner you accept this, the better. There is no going back from taking the red pill.

It's traumatic at first, but you get used to it(sort of). Do some shitposting, make some memes and laugh, the keks make it bearable.

It was real in Mr. Holstein's mind.

You're in the denial stage. Things are the way they are and you are now addicted to the cold hard truth. This is your life now. Accept it.

don't take advice from people on the internet

Too late, faggot. Embrace it, or you will become blackpilled.

>1 post by this ID

i feel so dead inside i hate this world and the fact only real change will happen if there's a mass extinction event

Detach yourself from all the things you can't affect and can't do anything about, don't waste any energy fighting pointless battles. Focus mostly on yourself, become financially stable and have lots of white babies. Red pilling others is high risk and personally I would avoid it.

Part of your mind is still in denial. Work through it. The processes of de-programing takes time. Your undoing years of programming from your birth til now. Stay the course. Be strong, be brave.

>worshipping YHWH

OP said he wanted red pills, not blue ones.

Is your room clean?

You can't gas the (((jews))) properly if you aren't sorted.

fake/gay out of 10.

t. oldfag.

Refine your argument.

>don't worry about improving yourself
>my jewish god says we'll all feel good forever when we're dead
K I K E

the red-pill is a curse. I chose to reject all my identities and turn completely from society. at first it was awful, but I'm much happier knowing how indifferent I am to everything now.

feels good senpai. I feel exactly like this.

We always told you about how miserable we were once redpilled.

While others said they've gotten through this phase.

Protip: If it isn't ingested whole (and it normally isn't), you will have multiple phases like this.

It´s not just about white people you god damn new-pilled sadface. It´s about the actual NWO, you know that "crazy conspiracy theory" you´ve heard about. Ooooh what could it be, mass culling of humanity, a complete centralized control of everything, mass slavery, the end of what freedom we have.

Guess what faggot, it´s all of that. And it´s by the SAME PEOPLE as have been trying this shit for 2000-6000 years. They are relentless.

It's like anything else you've received an overdose, Relax don't freak out it will all make ZERO sense in the end..

Kys the first worldview-changing redpills are really tough. You think you´re such a big guy huh, guess what, when Soviet collapsed people commited mass suicide. Humans function by their worldview & self-image - when this is crushed you need to rebuild, mend and heal.

It goes away. You'll find inner tranquility.

11. Christ's Redpill

>set goals for yourself in actual life user, work hard and achieve something, make purpose for yourself
AND
>dive deeper into the abyss

What type of advice is this???

>I was told that there would be enlightenment
we lied

Stop taking black pills and still to red. Problem solved.

You took the wrong red pill.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik

Westerners only have blackpills left.

Hmmm let us see:
Kalergi plan = 100%
Rotschilds + friends rule banking & the world = 100%
Western whites are being destroyed and will be either by birth rates or violence (Albert Pikes 3rd) = 100%
Hall of Costs exaggarated massively = 100%

Muh 80/20. You are the worst kind of shill, the soft kind. Lies are lies, truth is truth. The absolute vast majority of "anti-semitic conspiracy theories" are all out in the open, provable, checkable, fucking admitted to by them themselves. Stop shilling, thanks.

>Please help.

no can do, champ. nobody can help you now.

Once you know what's on the other side of the door you cannot go back no matter how hard you try

This.

Your struggle is because you seek to save the world.

The final redpill is finding amusement in its demise and being ready to rebuild.

> I want to spit out the redpill and go back to becoming a normie again

> visits /pol for validation about such an act

I think you need to switch to reddit. Plenty of group hugs there to GO BACK to.

Where is the silver lining sweanon

Stop worrying about society, and focus on yourself. Problem solved.

Faggot.

it just means you're not a man
take HRT and become the most beautiful girl (male) that you can so you can attract a real man to take care of you and fill your boipucci with baby batter
faggit

Check out "The Golden One" on YouTube, he helped me through a similar situation

I don't think it's over yet user. We have more control over the media and Washington than we ever have before. Next step is getting the commies out of ALL education and entertainment.

What the fuck is that?

You went into an uncensored site where people can post anything, lie or truth, and form any opinions and any culture they see fit, and thus leave it all up to human nature in the end, and you expected to find truth? You honestly expected Sup Forums to be any different from any other place in the world??? The only thing that makes Sup Forums stand out is that there's no regulation. Other than that it can get just as fucking swamped up as any other place.

>Race war
>Estonia

Chances are you'll die in a NUCLEAR war, not a race one.

once you're done with the Golden One (who is okay with fags, and I think he posed in a pride parade once) you can evolve to Varg.

It isn't your country being sold down the river to Muslim scum, and your people aren't cowed enough to accept what we have. Europeans won't go extinct, eventually we'll have to fight.

Estonia isn't cowed like we are, just start a family and learn from our mistakes. The Abolition of Britain is a good book to understand where we went wrong.

daily reminder that all roads of western nationalism lead to varg.

This

heaven forfend.

you're here forever.

Also might I recommend joining the infantry. It will turn you into a man and give you fighting experience so when the race war DOES finally kick off, you have an upperhand and can also train civilians to fight. Thats the route I went and I highly recommend it.

Also you'll get through the depression stage eventually. We all go through it.

It's inevitable, sorry.

>You owe it to me, faggots.
Fine, here ya go:
Kill yourself, you fucking failure.

Glad I could help.

come shitpost in discord

discord
.gg/t8mAJDQ

Youre just a pussy user.

All you faggots who talk like this are pathetic. I wish I could find you and harm you.

Cry more cunt

Depression doesn't end. You never get over some things. Its okay. The only thing you have to do, the only option other than suicide, is to continue to press forward. Seek the Truth, sometimes the truth is dark. Then you fight until the Truth is light. God go with you my friend.

Ok, niglet, storytime.
First, some background.

Twelve years ago, my father said that one day we'd have to burn them out.

I laughed, and discounted his crazy ramblings.
Oh boy, was I naive.

See, it slowly dawned on me, that even if you undid their fuckery, set it all right, and back on course.
They'd just vote it all in again, even if it took another fifty years

It's a hell of a realization to come to, to face the undeniable fact
that one day you'll have to load most of your extended family onto traincars.

>2012: "haha hitler did nothing wrong amirite xD"
>2017: *openly weeping at hour 7 of The Greatest Story Never Told*

Wasn't like that for me, was the sudden epiphany that the shitlibs were trying for Weimar 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Was at that moment that I said to myself, "fuck it, now I see why they tried to kill all you fucks"

I mean, I always knew FDR was a weasel, slowly came to see Churchill as a traitorous whore for selling the empire, but it was my run in with the social justice fruitcakes that made me look into the Frankfurt School.
It was there that I saw it all in its rotten glory.
When I saw what they did, and what they dreamed of...
At last I truly saw, Hitler went easy on those animals.

I was a gun rights libertarian.
I
ONLY
WANTED
TO
BE
LEFT
ALONE

As the old man said, "Gradually, I began to hate them"
And oh what a ride it's been.

You know, this all didn't have to happen, not this way.
But they couldn't help themselves, just had to go and prove Hitler right, just had to make a push for Weimar 2: Electric Boogaloo
I was just a Bastiat libertarian, I'd have stayed that way, too.
But they had to go and prove the only tangible outcome of allied victory in WWII was this:
A live broadcast of an obese transsexual negro twerking in its underwear on public mass transit, surrounded by fawning journalists, in the midst of a dilapidated urban hellscape.

So what in the greasy fuck am I supposed to do?
Am I to just pretend this is normal, reasonable, representative of what our ancestors died for?
Is this what we incinerated entire cities for?
Is this what Rodger Young gave his last breath for, on New Georgia?
Is this why there lies a fleet and a half of sunken ships at the bottom of Savo Sound?

How can I look at it all, and not say "Fuck it, maybe Hitler was right"?

But here we are, and in the name of all the gods of every great civilization, there is not enough rope and fire for what I see.

inb4 "guise, it's just a meme, it doesnt go that way"

Actually, that's exactly how it goes.
When dindus are blocking streets in honor of yet another fallen felon, when HR tumblrinas are getting you fired telling jokes with your coworkers, and when you get a fine in the mail for misgendering someone's dog while in public.

That's when you'll start to understand, you'll start to hear faint strains of Die Fahne Hoch, and you'll begin to silently mutter "Hans, get the gas".

just live your life. Go out do your job&hobbies
find a white qt3.14 redpilled girl (or atleast one that is politically malleable) and have as many kids as you can afford teach them well.
best fight is to live well user remember this

ugh is this really the voice I have to listen to for 4 hours and 40 minutes?

Not realizing kikes despise Yahweh and that he's a God of white Aryans.
You are out of your element Donny

> I am not a soldier or much less have any know-how on how to survive an actual societal collapse.

Educate yourself user.

What city do you live in?

The truth is dirtier than you'd like to admit

I was never one of those who particularly disliked religion, although my parents were never invited back to any church they ever went to.
They made me study the bible, though, which largely turned me into an agnostic.
It took the journey into understanding politics to make me see the value of religion, and even more so, the value of the origins of one.

Core views of christianity, islam, and to a lesser degree, buddhism, are that the only difference that matters in mankind is spiritual.

Such a religion does not view any particular people as its own, and realizing that point is a particularly disquieting experience.
Grafting nationalism onto it doesn't really fix it either, as these religions are supranational.

To understand what I mean, the priest can call in debts that even a king cannot.
So, it's best that that priest and dogma be of your people, just as it's wise that the king be as well.
Else you will one day be asked to shed your blood in an alien land, for an alien people, for a cause that was never your own.
Or perhaps worse, you will be asked to to make war against your brothers, in the name of a foreign cause.
And your dogma will give you and your people no choice but to comply.

So as to my outlook nowadays, it can be summed up thus:
The future of a people that choose to follow a particular god can be found in the origin of said god.

As for me, I'll cast my lot with the gods of the builders, rather than the gods of the destroyers.

You have to improve yourself to improve your surroundings
If you can lift yourself out of poverty (metaphorically and literally) you can lift everyone around you out of poverty
You have to take the step into the dark
Sit down and think about what you can do right now to improve your life tomorrow
You can't change other people, you can only change yourself and hope others follow
Great nations aren't built from great leaders, they are built from the repeated actions of its citizens to improve their conditions
Find what part you can play in this world and become as good as you possibly can be at it, block out all distractions if you must
And everytime you fail get up and carry on going
The more you improve yourself, the easier it gets to improve yourself
Posting this at 3am after 17hours of studying
I don't think anything can stop me now, no one who works as hard as me fails, it's just not even something I can imagine, if I do fail it will only be temporary and I'll just keep on going
>it's a state of mind, user, utilise it well and become an unbreakable pillar holding up every value you stand for

Here's some motivation for you - certainly a role model for me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QygpaIJclm4

Sip? What is this?

>no one who works as hard as me fails

Oh shit son, you're young, aren't you? You're gonna see a lot of hard working guys get absolutely fucked by life and work themselves to death.

You need to tie a 10lb weight on your nuts until they finally drop, and you'll be just fine son.
Maybe do kill something and then eat it, that might help the balls dropping a bit. You just need a real man as a mentor or something.
OR... just admit failure as a male and go KYS.

You should read Marcus Aurelius and Seneca. They have interesting point of suffering; they believed that only good men are tested by Fortune while lesser and evil men lived lives of pleasure and comfort. The universe wants to test your mettle. To see what kind of man you really are inside and how far your convictions go. Most men choose the easy life. Will you?

Your weakness disgusts me op.

Stop being delusional grow a set of fucking balls and start using your reasoning/logical instincts be a man and accept reality for what it is.

>Life is too fucking short and I don't want spend it being a tin-foil retard but actually have a chance at becoming a constructive member of society.

try to think beyond your own generation. Will you live for yourself in comfort or will you suffer, by working to correct the problems in society, so future generations won't have too?

the third option is joining the dark side....

easy for a patrician to say

You. I like you.

Czeched

Es gibt ein haus in neu berlin...

Same. I was a libertarian and wish I could still be but the more I learn and the older I get I can see that there is only one solution . The final solution.

I only wanted to be left alone to live my life and raise a family in peace.

They did this. They pushed me. The degeneracy needs to be exterminated.

I am a man of means with a vast and impressive skill set.

When peace loving men like me that just wanted to be left alone are pushed to the breaking point the whole world shakes.

The pendulum will swing back just as it did in Nazi era Germany.

I now understand why they wanted to exterminate them at the end and that they where too lenient and empathetic on them which was their downfall.

They where too good. They needed to be more brutal.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

thats not an option for good men and women

Op, it's blackpill central at first. I feel you dood. However, nietzsche taught that what we think of as "nihilism" is only a phase one goes through. You must keep pressing through the darkness that clouds your mind, and you will come out of it a true übermensch.
Man is evil.
Man must become better... And more evil.

Nietzsche got it right.

Becoming the Ubermensch is not easy it is extremely hard and requires intense focus reflection and discipline.

You owe it to yourself to strive for this ideal.

It is the only solution to the degeneracy the world is slipping into.

We have the power to stop it.

Marcus Aurelius had to spend his best years on the northern frontier battling savage, innumerable Krauts. His misery is what led him to write the Meditations, to learn to make meaning out of his suffering. Also, he was constantly ill and when his wife thought he would die she cucked him with one of his good friends, who attempted to seize the empire. The usurper was btfo and lost his head.

no fucking way... that book real?

This

They started this.

We will find the arc of the covenant and reinheirit the earth