Lucifer - the misunderstood archangel who left Heaven because the God favored jews...

Lucifer - the misunderstood archangel who left Heaven because the God favored jews. The Lord of Light will show you the path.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc
youtu.be/4CSFkjPm0A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Follow the path.

Lucifer's head will be made a footstool under His feet.

Hail Lucifer
Hail Prometheus
Hail Tanin'iver

come at me kikes

Lucifer is literally /ourguy/

Lucifer is responsible for the degeneracy you all seem to hate so much.

Nice try

>Favored the Jews
>Lucifer rebels because that's unequal
>Realize Lucifer is the first rebellious liberal faggot

This.

You retard, he's the reason Earth is so fucking shit.

>Literally spends eternity punishing degenerates
>H-Hes a b-b-bad guy!

According to the Mormons he also wanted to force everyone to God's path that they would get heaven. So God's more of an AnCap millionaire, while Lucifer was a commie fgt

Who would in a fight between Living Tribunal and Lucifer Morningstar?

They're punished solely by their separation from God and the Truth, Lucifer is incidental.

>He doesn't realise Lucifer is also being punished and punishes other degenerates out of spite.

Begone satanists, begone pagans!

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc

>Jews are responsible for degeneracy
>Jews are loved by God
>Lucifer and God hate each other

Try again Malachai.

He's not pushing anyone, he's being punished.

>They're punished solely by their separation from God

its a judgement for being wicked

the bible doesnt talk like that where hell is just a separation from god

>teaches critical thinking
>to a woman

Yeah. Ok.

I'm not denying that it's a punishment, I'm saying Lucifer isn't the punisher in response to the other user

Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth
Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom

You sit on the throne on
The final frontier of Universe
A last guardian of the threshold
To the black hole, to the void

You sit on the throne next to Lord Lucifer
You are Janus of outer space
Rempham, the evening and
Morning star conjoined

You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life
You burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze
You hide true light through veils of darkness
You are the twin of Lucifer
The mouth of hell and the salvation

ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH.
BRING US THE DAWN, LUCIFER.

ABAR BA'ESH!

Praise Lucifer!
Praise the Ancient Ones!
Praise the prime chaos!

Read your bible Satan isn't ruling hell despite what the media tells you. God, Jesus, and the angels rule hell. When the rapture comes Satan will be casted into hell and him and the angels that join him will be tormented for eternity.

>Lucifer
just another kike
>jesus christ
just another kike
>american racists
dirty mexicans

Hey Rabbi...

The Jews are nothing but a cult of Akhenaten aka Moses, abrahamisuim can go fuck itself. Shadalily praise kek.

He was cast out of heaven for losing a civil war against God.

Cool story but the bible actually favours christians, sorry to throw that wrench in but it's actually accurate. The OT is the jews continuously fucking their shit up till god abandoned them in favour of the christians.Hence jacob which means supplanter and the esau (jew) and jacob (christian) allegory. which relates to cain and abel.. the jews are bad, they worship saturn, the few of those that don't jesus made a vow with that if they went away from it the truth should set them free (john 8 and onwards). Somehow.. idiocy ensued and christians think the jews are chosen. No.. Look at the grander design of these infidels (the jews). They are placed within the confinement and reach of their mortal enemy, the muslims, a saturnalian empire, where they themselves are a saturnalian cult, islam wants to exterminate them.. and both jews and muslims hate christians and non jews/non muslims, but appreciate the irony. Nobody is coming to help these assholes for following remphan. (saturn north pole, the flag of israel). but they can't claim who they are not. They are esau, arab islam is ishmael the covenant of the spirit are the christians, they are those of jacob. They fended off islam they fulfilled all up to this point.. and you are the dirty hitchikers along for the ride.. claiming yourself as the only chosen. There's just nothing about you you are all pretend. You are imposters of something you do not wish to be.

Gtfo

>To the black hole, to the void

So moloch stands between us and Kek.

Or rather, stood.

>be europe
>lose a lot of ur christian population
>good.jpg
>population starts adopting satanism, witchcraft, paganism, etc.
>hurr derp u christcucks r dumb ur book is false

really makes me think

I never thought of it that way.

Satan lied to Eve about becoming "like God" if she ate the fruit. She did not become like God. She chose to rebel against her creator and brought suffering, disease and death to herself and all her offspring. She did not acquire any knowledge....only misery.

Lucifer is the light-bringer.
Jesus is the light itself.

Now, figure the missing key between both.

ooga booga

I think you've had a little too much vodka

KEK is long dead and never worshipped by anyone.

PEPE, his messenger was destroyed metaphorically by his own creator. This is powerful.

KEK/PEPE is dead.

Just say ABAR BA'ESH

couldn't possibly get any more edgy you turbofedora faggots

>Just say ABAR BA'ESH

I'm not convinced of this. Please elaborate.

When Satan approached Eve (through the speech of the serpent), he actually challenged the rightfulness and righteousness of Jehovah’s sovereignty. He intimated that God was unrightfully withholding something from the woman; he also declared that God was a liar in saying that she would die if she ate the forbidden fruit. Additionally, Satan made her believe she would be free and independent of God, becoming like God. By this means this wicked spirit creature raised himself higher than God in Eve’s eyes, and Satan became her god, even though Eve, at the time, apparently did not know the identity of the one misleading her. By his action he brought man and woman under his leadership and control, standing up as a rival god in opposition to the creator.

Nice hundred year old retarded theory.

Lucifer has but a short time. He is wrathful because he knows he will soon be thrusted into the outer dark.

Jesus Christ! King of all things seen and unseen. Protect those who are witnessing here,

Lucifer was a original Jew you moron, he was fallen angel.He did not left the heaven he was kicked out because they was against Authority of the God.

''Better to be ruler in Hell then servant in heaven ''he said.

but God created good and evil and if God is the mightiest of mighty who would risk warring with God?
starting to smell a rat yet?

Lucifer wasn't an angel.
Angels are made of light and cant disobey God.
He was a spirit made of fire, (jinn)

youtu.be/4CSFkjPm0A0

>Lucifer has but a short time. He is wrathful because he knows he will soon be thrusted into the outer dark.
>Jesus Christ! King of all things seen and unseen. Protect those who are witnessing here,
jesus = kike

Fuck you.

What if Satan is a good angel who tried to do 'the right thing' and was punished by having to live with the most corrupt, evil, and irredeemable souls in existence.

Hell is under the control of an angel who loathes and despises his charges. He torments them as much as they torment him.

And his role on Earth is to entice and seduce the wicked into acts of evil and malice so they may join him, his only path to repentance before God.

You guys should write fantasy books

There are probably as many Jews that worship Lucifer as there are that don't.
Lucifer, the bringer of light, is the favored angel of the banker Jews.

kek is superior to jesus and satan

Lucifer was too weak to fight God, he lost to another angel.

Jesus = Son of God

You = dumb Britbong slave of the Rothschild

Evil was not created by God. Evil comes from the ability of all sentient creatures to willingly love God and follow his will, or to reject and rebel.

>Lucifer was too weak to fight God, he lost to another angel.

not jews. humans

The war was not about power & might. It was a war of sovereignty. That was the issue Satan raised in the Garden of Eden and once the issue was settled Satan and those wicked angels (demons) that followed him were cast out of heaven. They weren't killed as if in an actual war.

THIS RETARD AGAIN

You poor misguided soul/troll. I hope and pray you come to know the Lord Jesus before your time in this prison runs out

>Lucifer
You mean the stereotypical, edgy, teen-angst faggot who does nothing but merely suggest doing bad things just to prove daddy wrong?

this was the hardest thing for me to deal with before I deconverted. I'm far past the fedorafag anger phase and can enjoy and appreciate people's passion for their choice of faith. but it never, ever, EVER sat well with me sitting in church sermons or bible studies when they always gave the scapegoat excuse that "lucifer rebelled simply because he was arrogant and selfish."

think about it. HEAVEN. this is before mortality. before pain. before antifa vs the_donald shitslinging. before jewish mind tricks and dino extinction events. this was paradise. what the HELL could have possibly sparked Lucifer to turn against the supposed greatest house party in existence AND inspire a third of the angels to follow him? what was his argument? what did God do? what did Lucifer see or realize?

>inb4 God told him asuka >rei.
seriously. you don't just turn your back on something like heaven overnight. any good books or documentaries that go into this?

>Jesus = Son of God
>You = dumb Britbong slave of the Rothschild
FUCK OFF YOU FILTHY AMERIMEXINIGGER LEARN TO SPEAKEE THE ENGLISH
YOU DUMB HISPANIC CUNT
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK RETARDED AMERICAN HEAD THAT THE BIBLE IS HEBREW GARBAGE
NOT ENGLISH
you fucking amerikike faggot cunts

The opening of Paradise Lost is wonderful and makes you want to root for the guy.

Luficer is anti-God he prefers atheism the most.
The best thing Satan ever did is brainwashed people he doesn't exist''
As long as person reject God like Lucifer did,they will join him eventually,and unlike God, the Lucifer does not ask special worship, some people do it,but they don't really have too.Masons and Illuminati did from time to time but some didn't.

Demiurge. Gnostic Christianity.

IT REALLY IS YOU

Is Jesus gonna have to whip a jew?

he's right, you know?

New Testament predicted destruction of Jerusalem just years before it happened.

Britbongs = slave of the Rothschild. British royal family = Masons

I hope Muslims keep raping you and boom boom you, hahaha

Satan just wants to be praise and esteem like the most high, God.

Also, let me point out that the exact same thing happened to me 23 years ago in 6th grade History class, only with my Jewish teacher going over the Holocaust and WW2. Right in my gut, my heart and my mind I said,"Wait a minute....Something doesn't add up. An entire country of people doesn't just suddenly turn on a race of people for no fucking reason. That makes zero sense."

he already did
it was pointless

where did all the tripfags spring from the past month? this isnt reddit, you dont win anything other than embarrassment and cancer.

He kicked the (((Money changers))) out

The same one that Oliver Cromwell let in England.The same ones who were being English revolution,French revolution and Bolshevik revolution.

>New Testament predicted destruction of Jerusalem just years before it happened.
>Britbongs = slave of the Rothschild. British royal family = Masons
>I hope Muslims keep raping you and boom boom you, hahaha
there's that retarded american shit they believed to be english
NEWSFLASH, YANKEEDOODLE SCUM
YOU CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH BECAUSE YOU REVOLTED IN 1775
you dirty filthy traitors
ALL YOU ARE ARE MEXICAN HALFBREEDS

Report us to the FBI again Malachi

You mind reeeing a little quieter?

No it was not pointless, they tried to get revenge so they organized trials to punish him and turned Roman governor Pilate against him.
But ups ups ups....you can't kill Son of God,,so he resurrected and then Jerusalem got burned and Jews as revenge were casted out for the next 2000 years,that's the real Holocaust right there as punishment,my slave friend

angels have no free will

>Finland
>Satanist
Color me surprised, go back to singing deathmetal

Lucifer is literally "the accuser". As far as I understand it he thinks people are not worthy of redemption through Christ and that we all deserve to suffer for eternity.

Jews will be extinct by the time Lucifer falls from the Angel civilization. A civilization of great psychological, behavioral, biological and genetic aptitude which of course is Judenfrei.

>Malachi
that means greek, you ignranamus
who do you think you are?

judaism is the true religion and god is with the jews.

>Deuteronomy 15:6
>For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.

Lucifer needs to break free and bring back the light for this world

you're not my friend, kike

The Pope loves Lucifer too, so congratulations you're a Catholic.

Even greatest of us make mistakes.

He didn't betray God because God favored Jews, he did it because God favored humans. The Hebrews weren't around in the Garden of Eden. It was just man and women.

DID YOU DIRTY AMERICANS THINK THIS WAS A JOKESITE?

YOU COME ON TO Sup Forums AND PISS AROUND

FUCK YOU

I was on your last retarded larping thread pajeet
It was just a good thing you gave me a heads up about the FBI last time so I could go into hiding

You aren't very self-aware user-kun. Kek the bringer-in-of-light is Lucifer the lightbringer. 'Truth above all'. Lucifer's motivations contain your own reason for being here. Revenge, probably.

>an adult believing in a thousands year old book of fairy tales

HAHAHAHAH AHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>*BREATHES*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>I was on your last retarded larping thread pajeet
there is no larping here, you dirty faggot
>It was just a good thing you gave me a heads up about the FBI last time so I could go into hiding
you better call up your local police and ask for help
HAHAHAHAH AHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>*BREATHES*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
do you actually think you are safe in canada?