Why do we hate Jews again?

Why do we hate Jews again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5b-IOVKtlM
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
hecklerspray.com/kate-dennings-nude-photos
theantimedia.org/florida-cop-tasered-cuffed-woman-who-became-braindead-after-fall-gets-death-threats/
liveleak.comhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104228/Pictured-The-moment-handcuffed-suspect-20-left-brain-dead-Tasered-trying-escape-police.html/view?i=592_1391909982
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=117156040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think a nice looking lady is going to convince us dirty toilet cleaner? also pliz clean europe again, thanks.

They are better than Poolacks that's for sure

They besmirched a man's name who didn't do anything wrong.
Also genital mutilation.

Go die in a suicide bombing

anyone can post a girl of any race and say look at this muslim qt or look at this black qt

shut up

on that pic she is quite ugly desu

poolack scum

>ywn be dom'd by a hot jewess
>swn call you a stupid goy

Why live

>why do we hate jews again
>posts pic of jewish titcow
>MUH DICK, I LOVE JEWS

fucking psy-op cunts hang yourselves

>Why do we hate Jews again?
Jealousy?

Her leaked nudes are nice.

I can feel your butthurt. It's okay man, just convert and live as you lived before.

she's not even attractive other than her bewbs

Because jews are white males, and they are racists.

They are parasites in the belly of a lion, or polonium in the belly of a man

>Why do we hate Jews again?
We really don't. It's just a meme and a way to keep normies out.
Jews are fine... Ashkenazi are practically (honorary) white.

looks like cheap p*lish kurwa

Define ‘We’

>le Hitler did nothing wrong meme
Jews and basically everyone in Europe would disagree.
>genital mutilation
This is actually true. Thankfully some of the more liberal Reform Jews don't do it, but the Jews that do it are so vocal and loud about "religious freedom" (despite religious freedom not applying to all religious practice) that it's considered the norm.

>Hitler did nothing wrong meme
>meme
it's not a meme

>doesn't post esti ginzboig or emily ratajkowski

Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=R5b-IOVKtlM

youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc

Now go die you hasbara faggots

i don't.

Op's pick is the only reason i give kikes a pass
Other than that, gass em all

>implying that's not enough to make any woman attractive

A 10/10 rack instantly makes a woman an 8 at worst. And she has some nice lips, too. I'd love to see her GOYED.COM, by me of course.

Because they created Christianity and that's the reason why the people in the U.S. are still stupid as fuck. We would have a great country leading the world but we ended up with a country full of stupid rednecks and niggers.

>inb4 atheism is the reason!! check out sweden and stuff

Yeshua Nasaretowitz says "turn the other cheek, you goyim scum"

>these fucking cringy stormfag tier videos

Also 2 of those aren't available in my cunt. We should petition Youtube for discriminatory practices or something.

flag checks out

>le videos with yellow subtitles
ebin

we can save the good looking kike women and gas the uglies and the men

eat a shit burger

Jew is just a short word for jewish elite

Hating all of them would be retarded

They already do, they eat shit so much we started calling them by the name of the shit they eat.

>posting jew women
Right out of the jidf handbook.

WUz

ahahah,true

But she isn't soldier, you nig

Yes I'm jidf.

Szalom aj waj

Correlation is still the same you dumb hook nosed creep.

We do?

wrong neighborhood schlomo

There ya go goys.

DELET

This campaign began at least as early as 1967, when 16 U.S. states still had laws against miscegenation. In that year Jewish director/producer Stanley Kramer brought out the film Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, starring Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy as a couple whose daughter begins an affair with a Negro. The aim of the film was clear and since has been admitted. It was designed as an “educational film” for White Americans: after seeing their on-screen heroes, Tracy and Hepburn, surrendering their White daughter to a Black male, they would feel less compunction in doing the same.

>Why do they persecute me

Just for you. Shalom

What are you going to do about it, goy?

Kat isn't for lewd you filthy goy

>What are you going to do about it, goy?
The same thing Europeans always do when you yiddish sewer rats over play your hand. Progrom time.

BRAAAAAAAP

POST EM!

oh big tits! I love jews now!

Holy fugg :DDD

hahahaha

Implying you're capable of doing anything other than memes.

Pogroms only happened when there were real men. You are all pathetic betas now.

Because they are the master race. Us lower races will forever be jelly.

Yeah she is goy.

hecklerspray.com/kate-dennings-nude-photos

>you yiddish sewer rats over play your hand. Progrom time.

Pogroms for posting attractive Jewish women? Shit, your goy ancestors were more tolerant than that...

I want to splooge all over some jewesses tits while I call her a kike whore and forcefully convert her to zoroastrianism.
Ill keep putting babies into her with my virile goy dick until her titties become deflated sacks and then I'll move onto next jewess.
Heil Hitler

That looks like a dude. Jews, and their Mason slaves are really into gender swapping for some reason.

"If you ignore reality my view is correct!"

cute jew

why Zoroastrianism? Why not, say, Canaanite religion?

So I can make incest

rip danielle

Because they fucking suck, they want to control everything, and want to eliminate all non-Jews from existence by making us all into easily-controlled low-IQ mud people through racemixing.

Basically, if a Jew wants something to happen, it's automatically bad for everyone who isn't a fucking kike.

They're what whites could have been had we not been such uncivilized beasts.

Poo-land why are you extra stupid today?

>kosher face
>goy tits

I have a theory that your aversion toward a particular race is directly proportional to your attraction toward there women. For example, I find nigger women atrocious, therefore I hate niggers. Asian bitches are 50/50 so I'm ambivalent. Spic bitches are generally pretty gross -- not nigger gross, mind you, but gross. Jewesses though, when they're hot, make me rethink all my cherished Nat. Soc. beliefs. Dennings is a 10.

Don't get me wrong, heil Hitler and all that. But them titties are hard to argue with. Thanks for your posts, based Polish bro.

This is why the "Gas the Jews" meme is never going to happen. A few hours ago a thread was posted about "Aryan" women and they linked a picture of a Jewish girl, none of them were able to identify her correctly as a Jew. You can find very attractive girls in NYC who almost all have some amount of Jewish ethnicity. The Jews are successful and and able to marry beautiful women (especially in places like NYC and LA).

I like that one polack post where he talks about how these diversity characters always have coiled hair and black women in real life always straighten their hair.

(You)

what is this? Back story>?

Because that bitch in your pic related has a massive fucking face and that shouldn't be the first thing I notice.

They are soulless, amoral sociopaths that would kill us all just so they can live a life of hedonism.

>bitch
You better watch out with your tongue, goyim.

Because they have an undue amount of power that they've gained through deceit and usury, and they conspire to destroy us.

You live in Poland, you should know.

1. Lebenese women dont look like that
2. Those downy jews will fuck your shit up

she's cute though

i love jews. but anti Semites spam this board.

>third jap post tonight auditing antisemitism
isn't it only like 5am in isreal?

sauce?

Let's pair jewesses with based black men. Technically their kids will still be jews. It's like they are opened up to be cucked.

theantimedia.org/florida-cop-tasered-cuffed-woman-who-became-braindead-after-fall-gets-death-threats/
liveleak.comhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104228/Pictured-The-moment-handcuffed-suspect-20-left-brain-dead-Tasered-trying-escape-police.html/view?i=592_1391909982
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=117156040

That's fucking stupid
That would only = more nigger music everywhere
If anything the hot jewesses need to be converted & made right keep them away from low iq blacks so no drug dealer rapper ends up in control of some fortune 500 company

Nah they'll just end up doing drugs in some ghetto

You're retarded if you would give some hot jew chick like OP away to some black dude so they can have kids.
Kys Sweden

Fake news

Oi Gav'nah
>Tit cow
Yoooo mide mee larf yooo did

>If anything the hot jewesses need to be converted
>converting
>the master race
hahaha, yeah, no.

Lebanese Christians are white you dumb nigger, there are many fair skinned Persians too

HUR DUR PRETTY GIRL MAKE EVERYTHING OK.

Kill yourself
Yeah, you're pretty much doomed to untermensch status if you think it's ok to start a sentence with "us".