tradingeconomics.com/puerto-rico/labor-force-participation-rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico
youtu.be/wIpwKZBAy1Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico
youtube.com/watch?v=sqiizm0JDm8
youtu.be/LiV22pJYG7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"white"

I'm not. I am 100% for Jacksonian-tier expansionism of the United States. We need to take back Panama, convert Guam, and invade Canada next

>Majority white
I dont think a single white person lives on the island. They're all filthy island spics.
War with Spain, worst mistake we ever made, only got us a few shithole islands.

>not white
>massive debt
>failed economy
>not conservative, loved Obama

yawn

>majority white
Self-reported.
Have you ever even been to PR? It's full of shitskins.
>>Relatively high birth rates
See above.
>Fairly conservative
Would still undeniably vote left of center.
>Awesome food
They don't need to be a state to supply me with that.

>Why are you keep whining Sup Forums?
I'm not whining, because I'm sure Congress won't accept this bullshit.
This.
Spain can have them back, for all I care. No charge.

t.never even left Ukraine

/thread

>majority white

NO

Have you met a Pu*rtorican before?!!

>Fairly conservative
Not even Cubans, people who lived in a communist dictatorship vote red. Hell, the only reason they want to become a state is for more gibs. Fuck PR.

Puerto Ricans have a bad habit of voting for big government and less rights. This is why they're in their current mess.

DR is better

>it's now biting their ass
All for a bunch of fucking islands; Anglos... who can understand their fixation with floating rocks?

there is not a single puerto rican who is white

tradingeconomics.com/puerto-rico/labor-force-participation-rate
>40% labor force participation

I would accept some criollo women but not your debt.

I think you mean more like Polk or McKinney. Jackson wasn't really an empire builder

>>Majority white

Yikes

They're Latinos not Americans, the only reason we keep them is they pay some of our taxes

>>Puerto Rico
>>Majority white

They are "white" by Latin American standards

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico

>In the late 1700s, Puerto Rico had laws like the Regla del Sacar or Gracias al Sacar where a person of mixed ancestry could be considered legally white so long as they could prove that at least one person per generation in the last four generations had also been legally white. Therefore, people of mixed ancestry with known white lineage were classified as white, the opposite of the "one-drop rule" in the United State

It's white by belgian standarts, but so is the congo.

What are we going to do with the flag? 51 stars? Its not happening.

>Andrew "Manifest Destiny" Jackson wasn't an empire builder

>invade Canada
Fuck you, nobody wants this suburb

>you
>not a retard

Choose one

Actual facts and answers already posted here:

every latin american country has whites. even the most mixed countries are still 10% white. most boricuas are definitely not white though.

Puerto Ricans are bad Cubans.

>60% white

This

Later maybe you can invade us too?

>puerto rican flags are about to go extinct on Sup Forums
Do you lads have yours yet?

Puerto Rican describes an ethnic group and it's sure as hell not white.

That's for the UK to decide

Do girls wear that in gym because they're comfortable?

yeah just what we need, more jew driven globalism

IS DAT MOMMY!

>invade Canada

Hurry the fuck up while there are still white people here

I like it how it is now. Puerto Rico is like a girl. You like to fuck her, but won't buy her shit, and marriage is out of the question.

Honestly don't know why she's still hanging around...

>jew driven globalism
you are so retarded if you don't understand the difference between expansionism and globalism

I would agree with you if we could trail of tears the natives, but that just isnt feasible in this day and age

no matter what you call it, the end result is the same, one homogenized consumer culture instead of unique nations

it's like you haven't learned anything from the first round of expansion and yet want another.

>63% non-Hispanic White
>translates to 200,000,000 non-Hispanic Whites
>Canadian faggot who lives in the world's "First Post-National Country" has the audacity to talk shit

Annexing Puerto Rico would be one of the most avoidable blunders by Congress. It's a lazy, bankrupt island full of some of the worst and most obnoxious people our hemisphere has to offer.

> average IQ 86 kek

63% white is nothing to brag about user. that number is likely to only decrease, unless we start counting mestizos as white. we already count arabs as white.

but then again white would become meaningless as a term if we did that. it would just mean "someone who isn't black or east asian"

youtu.be/wIpwKZBAy1Y

^^This is why! They're uneducated, slothful, crime-addled, welfare queen, debt gobblers.

>It's a lazy, bankrupt island full of some of the worst and most obnoxious people our hemisphere has to offer.
So is Washington DC and it isn't even a state.

>Invade Canada

Why you want all those Muslims, Chinks and Faggots?

I actually like Puerto Ricans the most of all hispanics. Good vacation spot, certainly safer than the nigger islands.

>>Relatively high birth rates
This is a problem.

>Majority white
You aren't white, beaner. Deal with it.

The United States unironically needs to fucking invade and seize Canada. Canada will be Chinese clay 50 years from now if we don't put a stop to this.

>majority white

That just goes for non-whites and muts in general though.

> It's a lazy, bankrupt island full of some of the worst and most obnoxious people our hemisphere has to offer.

aren't you guys same shit?

Agree. Neo-expansionism is the next frontier in geopolitics

Puerto Rico is whiter than mainland USA

Look it up.

Nationally the USA is 59% white. Puerto Rico is currently 72% white.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico

Stop discriminating against white islands!

cheap houses

>Puerto Rico is whiter than mainland USA
>Look it up.
You guys' version of "white" is what actually whites call "quadroon." You are not white. Deal with it.

>>Majority white

holy fuck no wonder you are a non country

>Puerto ricans
>white

lolol

youtube.com/watch?v=sqiizm0JDm8

Puerto rico is full of welfare queens with an IQ of 87. The only reason these beaners want to be a part of the U.S is because they are about to go bankrupt. The only reason the dems are pushing for this is not because of muh democracy its because they know these illiterate fucks will vote democrat for the rest of their lives. Fuck Puerto Rico. Relevant video. youtu.be/wIpwKZBAy1Y

>welfare niggers

Puerto Rico was supposed to become a state in the early 1900s bro.

>Puerto Ricans
>white

>fairly conservative.

Ahahah AHAHAHA. Nah

>us

That doesn't mean it should become one now.

Molymeme is a leaf.

I see the democrat shills are in force here instead of the other thread.
Friendly reminder this is a GOP project and its the democrats that are against it. The media has not clue as to how to spin this against President Trump.

The debt problem is artificial, the state is not insolvent, the previous governor killed access to the short term bond market (TRANS) and defunded the government pensions. Congress already has a Fiscal Oversight Board dealing with it. There will be no bail out.

Facts and answers already posted here:

As someone who lives and grew up in Southern California where people are like 50% hispanic, it's sad to see how misinformed Sup Forums is.

Hispanics are not good. They aren't as bad as blacks, because they mostly keep to themselves unless you approach them- but they act pretty similar. In school they do poorly, they steal, they're always in trouble. You know come to think of it I bet this rumor on Sup Forums that they don't suck was started by hispanic americans themselves.

Doesn't matter anyway, America is going to be brown regardless. Our focus should be on Europe.

Hence the star and stripes flag and it was the same with Cuba. The Catalan independence movement designed its star and bars flag on the misplaced believe that Cuba's and Puerto Rico's flags were independence flags. Joke is on you Catalanes!

I'm whiter than everyone in this thread.

All Hispanics might be socially conservative, but they're all fiscally liberal. Thus means they'll all vote Dem everytime without fail.

Saged.

Let me explain something to you dumb niggers. Half of my family comes from the island, and they're as white as you can get for Puerto Rico. My grandfather was fresh from Asturias in Spain (that's who killed the Moors), and my grandmother's mother was as well. Her father had one parent from Spain as well. So all told my mother has one shitskin relative and you can tell from jump. Here are some facts about Puerto Rico, from someone born and raised there:

>The women are whores
>Every single intelligent person leaves the island as soon as possible to the point where they're fighting mass brain drain
>Half of the island is on gibs
>Major ghettos of the island (bad even by their standards) filled with dark as sin Dominicans
>Crime so bad they joke "the first murder is free"
>Money that makes it to the island is all stolen by government officials on drugs

Literally no reason to make them a state, just to have them all vote Democrat, and make them even more of our problem then they already are. Hell, let them go free or give them to Spain.

>Fairly conservative
No fucking way I believe that for a second, leftists wouldn't be pushing this hard for it to happen if they weren't part of their voter base. I'd argue that's literally the only reason it's being pushed.

I wonder what an asshole like that smells like. Probably a little soapy and maybe a little musky from walking around.

white power bruv

>majority white

CLEARLY, You've NEVER been there!

I was just there 2 months ago for an academic conference... 75% of the time in San Juan there were constant "rolling black-outs" because (according to the police officer I spoke to) junkies constantly cannibalize the wiring and ceramics of the power stations for heroin $$.
Went to get medicine from Walgreens In THE MAIN DOWNTOWN AREA OF THE CAPITAL... AT 11am!! See a 4foot tall goblin "manager" rolling the heavy security fence down (to keep natives from smashing through the glass pane store-front)... Ask, why are you closing the store at 11 in the morning??
She says: "oh....i don knoooowwwwww.... Power go off a few time. Now we all go home."
I was like WTF!?! ITS V
BACK ON... (was only off for 3 mon 2-3 times then stayed on).... Nope. That means DAY OFF WORK! For lazy spics.

Fuck Puerto Rico... They Can NOT become a US state... No fucking way.

I too am somewhat disturbed at how the American protectorate of Puerto Rico is being treated like another Mexico. Puerto Rico has had a largely American presence since the 50s.

A lot of the debt is artificial and should probably be forgiven, not all of it but a significant amount.

puerto rico hould be indepedent but welfare state and freemason controlled goverment comes first

Don't talk in absolutes it makes your arguments easy to disregard

fpbp

>Poor shitskins
>has nothing to offer rest of the USA
>wants gibs because they can't even keep their fucking power running now
>overspent on everything, completely broke
>U OTHER 50 STATES PLS COME SAVE US BY GIVING US YOUR MONIES PLOX

No, let that fucking shitty island die off, nothing of value will be lost.

you type like a retard and your shits all fucked up

Is that Jedediah Bila?

>conservative
>massive debt
No. The puerto ricans always vote blue. It's cubans that are conservative.

Pay debnts.

I like her.

You missed my point. That 63% translates to 200,000,000 non-Hispanic, non Arab, non Jewish, Whites. I was stating that fact because the Canadian poster I replied to had the nerve to talk shit about our demographic issue while his country is trying to best Sweden as the biggest faggot nation in history.

Im drunk as shit but still lucid enough to know that Puerto Rico A SHIT & (You) = an AIDS-SPEWING NIGGER-DICK WRAPPER

they are not conservative in a political sense

Uh they already do and can if they move to the US at any time.

Why does that pic trigger me so hard? I just want to stick my nose in that female taint.

average Puerto Rican gurl

current party (NPP) is actually very republican.

Cubans are literally communists.

You have to understand that hispanics ultimately boil down to two varieties, hispanics that think and act like niggers and hispanics that think and act like whites. Many Puerto Ricans truly believe they are white people and vote republican and even push ethnocentrist agendas.

They're basically like Uncle Ruckus.
youtu.be/LiV22pJYG7M

Hawaii
That's what we need; more brown savages.

Its really eye opening to see the spic definition of white. To them, anyone who isnt a straight up indio or nigger is white. So yeah Puerto Rico is 72% mestizo/bleached niggers, 28% nigger/muds. A small portion of that 72% if the real white elite.

>Hispanic white
>high nigger birth rates
>gibsmedat
>shitty food
Fuck off.