Antifa "girl" stabbed police horse with nail attached to flag pole during protest

A PSP Corporal and his partner, horse Sampson, were attempting to move the crowd when the defendant, Lisa Simon , used a flag pole with a silver nail at the top of the pole to strike horse Sampson in the side of the neck. Simon did this while obstructing the troopers from performing their duties to move the crowd onto the sidewalk.

dauphin.crimewatchpa.com/hbgpd/3271/arrests/simon-lisa-joy-aggravated-assault-police-and-5-additional-charges

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1368
youtube.com/watch?v=aDK0rn0Zgec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are horses fascist now too?

I'm fucking mad. YOU DON'T HURT HORSES.

Guess so, mental retardation has it an all time high.

I doubt the horse even felt it. They are pretty thick skinned

i thought liberals like animals

(((Simon)))

Ugly bitches like that is why nobody wants to make white babies. Goddamned failure her parents were. Same with that traitor Realtor Window. She one ugly bitch as well. Both their parents should be banned from reproducing more retarded non breeders . Boner is kill. Where dat Kim Marsh whore at?

Too bad the horse didn't trample that cunt

Nazi! skinhead!

>Simon
>white

Realistically, what will happen to her?

Glad to see the horse is ok.

So they've issued a warrant for her - but do they have her in custody already? The report is vague.

Antifa forced to join the Aryan Lassies in prison just to survive... Life is good.

Dammmn Lisa Simpson looks like THAT?

Gotta love the fact the horse is protected the same way the officer is. Shes fucked if she has to go infront of a jury

Assaulting a police service animal is equavilent to assaulting a human officer in the US.

Plus she has resisting arrest charges on there too so she'll probably see at least a few years in the slam

Assault on an officer.

That's what they'll likely call her in the news.

>Mess with the pony, get slammed in the pokey.

>girl

Needs more stick time.

Pole needs those horses to remove kebab

this is a myth

He was following orders blindly like a good little fashboy
and now he is blleding :)

Aggravated Assault on a Police Officer - Felony 1st Degree. Bye=Bye Bitch! Up to 20 years!

In the real world it will likely be dropped down but I don't see her not doing some state time.

"Aggravated assault that does not involve serious bodily injury is a second degree felony, punishable by up to ten years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000."

I hope they don't give her a pleas deal for a lesser charge.

did he died

Police and military dogs have an actual rank. It's usually one above the handler's, so if something happens to the animal, either via somebody else or even the handler, the offending person gets charged the same as they had attacked an officer.

I'm not sure if it's the same with horses.

This is not a myth

No it's not.
Why be this stupid?

No it is not

Don't worry, sges gonna be absolutely raped with charges of assaulting a police officer with a deadly weapon, animal abuse, being a dumb bitch and just whatever they can throw at her. You will get fucked for touching a police animal.

Hope the horse is ok. Fucking nasty piece of shit to do something like that.

Sorry Ahmed, it isn't a myth.

>She

Would literally get the horse to stomp her when shes on the ground or just do it myself if horso isnt cooperating. Whites that abuse animals are genetic failures, disappointments to their ancestors and will be the first to hang on the day of the rope

She looks all shaved up and ready for the gulag.

Report said that the horse was able to continue duty without any problem, so probably just a superficial wound.

Still gonna land the antifa in some serious trouble though

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1368

Not a myth.

I remember seeing a video once of some black guy in a standoff with police holding a sandal in his coat pocket pretending it was a gun. The cops ended up loosing a dog on him and shot like 80 rounds at him, turned both him and the dog into Swiss cheese.
You could hear an officer yell "FUCK MY DOG"
They ended up airlifting the dog to hospital while the black was bleeding out on the ground, made some people super butt hurt I'll see if I can find the video

SIMON, LISA JOY
909 S 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
United States

Must live at home, appears well to do home:
5 Bedrooms, 2 Full/1 Half Bathrooms, 2,622 Sq

$475,000

Vast majority of criminal cases are pled down and not brought to trial. Just comes down to resources.

The case is pretty cut and dry w/ admissible video evidence and witnesses. If her public defender (assuming Daddy Soros didn't pay for one), is competent at all he'd have her plead guilty.

Betting she serves no more than 10 years assuming she pleads guilty to all charges.

Plus, hopefully the Prosecution uses her to incriminate her Antifa friends. That alone is worth the price.

Do police in England use dogs or horses?

Just curious

Her legs and arms should be ripped apart by 4 horses.

member this nut?

It was on a police officer, 1st Degree Felony!

10 years max

That's the federal law. States get to make their own laws concerning the matter too. And in most states a police dog/horse has the same legal protections and criminal offenses associated with harming them as a human officer.

That's poor police work to be firing while a service dog is in the way.

Not only for the life of the dog but those animals are a serious financial investment.

for sex

they have goats for this.

Looks like Lauren Southern, tbqh

pretty sure you are retarded. the horse most definitely felt a nail go in it.

Nothing short of a noose for this commie scumbag. Actually, she should be drawn and quartered. Acts of violence against a kind animal like a horse is beyond my comprehension.
This is a story I will spread to as many normies as possible. Think of all the people that work with rescues and the like, then realize what a big red-pilling opportunity this is.
You don't hurt horses.

Lynch this disgusting cunt

thats a girl?

Do trans folk go to the prison they I.D. with? Intuitively I'd say no, but this is New York so idk. Either way, I imagine she will be popular with the other prisoners.

I remember that. That dog got honored and was buried in an actual cemetery for service men and women.

what is it with liberals attacking innocent animals

So whites that killed horses with spears in war is "abuse" now?

Just when i thought snowniggers couldnt get any more pussier

>475,000
>philly
thats very very middle class

Under the Federal Law Enforcement Animal Protection Act, anyone convicted of purposely assaulting, maiming, or killing federal law enforcement animals such as police dogs and horses could be fined at least $1,000 and spend up to 10 years in prison.

Is the horse ok?

Yeah, I think it's a universal that police REALLY do not like people fucking with their animals. I know in NYC people have gotten in deep shit even for benign reasons touching the horses.

Shouldn't you be taking your nightly bath in a sewage outlet at this time of day?

There's a difference between fighting a war and being a dumb liberal cuntt

Yes, it was able to continue its job. A superficial wound

>that bad skin
Liberals are disgusting

figures

Bash the fash.

All these leftys will be in prison or jobless they cant seem to mentally cope with the idea of trump in charge of things.

Poor girl has cancer

hmmm, owners not related by name to each other or her.

909 S 18TH ST
Philadelphia, PA 19146-1931
OWNER
DELLACAVA LAUREN
CURCIO PAUL

HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION: Yes

I can't find a Tax Bill, all of them say $0

Should go to prison for life. Horses are beautiful animals.

when antifa killed that german sheppard in Minnesota because "it nazi dog" nobody gave a shit

Looks like meth to me.

Not a myth, in fact in the military work animals always hold a higher rank than the person handling it explicitly so fuckery can be punished harder.

Kill yourself, you AIDS-infested tranny shitskin.

That creature was a tranny that assaulted the horse.

Please go look up PA Code, Title 18, ยง 2702.

1st Degree Felony

Heroin addicts have terrible skin and she looks like one

>What are horses fascist now too?
>YOU DON'T HURT HORSES.
What is basic infantry versus cavalry combat, Alex? If a man on a horse is attacking, taking down the horse makes the man more accessible. Sadly, this dummy used an improvised spear instead of a good one.

Jesus fucking christ. I can't believe how many people got brainwashed so quickly by this cult. If a conservative did this it would be all over the news for weeks. Keep it up leftists, you are making yourselves look worse than we ever could.

She came to the rally with the nail already attached to the flag? Sounds like premeditation to me.

>Do police in England use dogs or horses?
It's actually quite common to use them especially at sports events.

Why didn't the cops beat that bitch?

>attacking an animal
Give her the fucking chair tbqh

>YOU'RE A WHITE MARE!

Animal cruelty and assault to an officer with a weapon. Probably throw on other charges.

Maybe people in Minnesota would care if they weren't 75% somali inbreds

Why are you buttthurt? It's the sport hunters in Africa you should be worried about. They hunt monkeys.

who gives a fuck. Worry about people, you stupid animal lover.

>Both the PSP Corporal and horse Sampson were able to continue working with minimal injury.
Oh thank God.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to fuck with a police horse.

My grandfather was a mounted cop. Someone was teasing his horse, he warned her to stop because it's a dangerous animal.

She didn't, and the horse kicked her her in the head, killing her on the spot.

>it hurt the horse
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck this cunt, I love horses, I work on a barn and ride them every other day.