>Vid 18
youtube.com/watch?v=JRd72nnxJ-w

Can you autists dig it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadair_Idris
britam.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so what's it all about, short version

There is a staff floating above the mound. What did they mean by this?

Alan Wilson is a British historian specializing in the origins and ancient history of the British and the history of the ancient British kings including two real King Arthurs. They believe King Arthur actually existed and that there were two of them. Aurthur 1 of Warwickshire, the fourth-century son of emperor Magnus Maximus, the other his sixth-century descendant and king of Glamorgan. As a research of over forty years, both authors have been able to reveal the location of the graves of both Authors, the location of Camelot, the burial place of the "true cross of christ" and the ark of the covenant, the palace of the kings, the sword in the stone, and a secret British heritage that links the British people to the original 10 tribes of Israel, and reveals that there were more than 80 kings that ruled Britain in the past. They challenge many archaeological beliefs and doctrine, upsetting the establish quo in Britain.

cheers mate

Ahh, so it's /x/ shit.
You must be the same faggers who made those alien pic threads

No.

bump

Holy shit why are people posting my local church on Sup Forums?

Hol up. you sayin iz be living 20 miles away from da ark of da covenant?

yeah you might want to facot in the work of the recent historian who traced the legendary myraddin/merlin to an IRL bard to the king of Glamoragn, wo was driven insane with PTSD at the vicious battle leading to Arthur's defeat.

Merlin went innawoods for a bit to recover his wits, learned to speak to animals, and then had some hand n founding the city of Glasgow, and settled in the area that is now Partick.

Clearly I paraphrase, but the info is legit- I got this from a newspaper review of the guys book and thought it looked interesting.

Anyway it seemed related to your interest.

We wuz raiderz of da Lost Ark an sheit

You know what you have to do!

its probably bullshit but i'll give it a bump

/x/ is leaking.

HOL UP DIG DAT SHIEET UP FAGGOT

WEWUZJOOOZNDSHIT

what does this Wilson cunt think that the Ark of the covenant actually is?

I mean, are we going full tabernacle?

you never go full tabernacle

There are farmers that own the land so be careful user.

I'm local as fuck to this too. And my mates went to Newcastle to meet Alan Wilson a few months ago, just before Rich D Hall's gig in Merthyr. Seriously interesting stuff, shame the books are so expensive.

WE WUZ JEWS AND SHIT MANG

THIS IS LITERALLY JUST LIKE THE FUCK ALIEN PICTURE SHIT!!!!

>go to x location and find out if it true

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dig that shit up

I had the idea the arc of the covenant is in Ethiopia.Britain is niggerized at what percent?They already starting we wuz shit.

Is the covenant not under guard by Angels?

>links the British people to the original 10 tribes of Israel
Goddamnit, I knew there was something wrong with the Anglos.

Wilson>boomer

Should have just gave him a right good crack in the knackers-

>he would shake your hand and respect you for it

tell me what he says is in there.

i need to know.

fatal flaw in your thread- i aint going off-chan to watch videos mang.

The use of deep ground probing metal detection and analysis equipment revealed non ferrous metal artefacts some fifteen feet below the surface of the hill at Twyn y Glog, near Ynysybwl in mid Glamorgan. Further investigation by collaborators proved that the original height of the hill lies some 30 or more metres below the Ordnance Survey height, and that the hill is therefore an artificial construct. (Berkly, G., 2007).
No further tests have been made to date (10 September 2007).

Why

they started wewuz stuff about 800 years ago. Google up John Dee, he was saying that welsh are ancient israelites

I love that Wales has all these myths and legends.
Just been reading about Guto Nyth Brân.

I've climbed Cadair Idris but one day hope to stay the night there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadair_Idris

it certainly ooks artificial as fuck- that I grant you.

However real talk- britain is covered in similar constructed munds, of varinging scales. These neolithic earthworks are considered 'forts', although of course their exact purpose is debated.

Thats not to discount your Arc thing here, but Id liek to see the guys talking about the context, and specifying why this mound is different, and was built by israelities.

He doesn't exactly know but he supposes based on his evidence through metal detectors that there are 2 objects in there. One is Ark of the covenant, (non ferrous metal artefact some fifteen feet below the surface,It is to be 2½ cubits in length, 1½ in breadth, and 1½ in height) and Cross of Christ or treasure.

when the romans came to Britain, they were surprised to discover that the druids could speak greek, and were familiar with Aristotle, Pythagoras etc.

i think there was some idea that they were an offshoot of Pythagoras's cult.

>pic related,
>is a cross carved on the side of the mound where each point specifies where treasure is buried

Interesting.

Sounds interesting indeed.

Im picturing all this as being BC though- why would there be a cross there?

Cos of we're talking AD- then we're into the Roman era in Wales, so this could be a whole other bag of bones.

Get Baldrick on the case.

this is diagram of inside the mound

Why are americans so fucking creepy? there is no fucking ark its 2017 ffs

It´s been shoahd from YT but if you can find it (or buy it): The Irish Origins of Civilization by Michael Tsarion.

Amazing to listen to while falling asleep. Was so sad when YT shoahd 90% of his best stuff.

Sure bud

Whats´a´matter user, fraid that when we find it the West will rise up in a crusade to engulf the earth? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH YEEEEEAHHHHHHH

Druids later became freemasons.

>You irl

Its got a drain?

Thats pretty interesting.

OK so run this by us- is he saying its the literal archaeological artifact, as carried by Moses in desert? And when was does he say it was buried here?

nocunt is going to watch 18 videos lad.

Why did noone started digging?Finding the arc of the covenant would pretty much carve their name in the history books forever.

He claims the British royalty are descended from Brutus Of Troy, and that it's not a myth. After the fall of Troy, Brutus brought the ark with him to Britain and buried it in a secret mound near Ynysybwl. Yes, he thinks the both items are genuine archaeological artefacts that existed. I'm not an expert on this but you can learn more watching his videos. I'm just a guy who thinks it's interesting and wants to find whats really under there.

Name one reason its not digged out already by swarms of people killin each other for a place to dig

Either nobody believes it or Brits are all too cucked to step on a hill that's owned by a mean farmer.

Its guarded by Angels.

The farmers on the land are strict with people desecrating their property and they think its best not to mess with it due for religious reasons.
Why it hasn't been uncovered?
Because it's not that known about and the site deserves a professional dig.

>Anglos
>British
Fuck off, Wales, Brittany and Cornwall = British
Anglos = Mongrels

>The farmers on the land are strict with people desecrating their property
They also sleep sometimes and digging 15 feet doesn't take more than two hours even on your own and with a 30€ spade.

The mound is pretty steep
Here's Alan's words:
"It's a man made mound, around 4 acres of it. 60 ft high all man made, on top of another hill."

yeah its interesting bro. there are elements of the story that re above /x/-tier. theres something there, which would be valid and interesting in itself, even of you don't go full tribes-of-israel.

i think the idea that Britain was founded by brutus after the fall of troy, was first recounted by Geoffrey of Monmouth- Britains first historian, so its not totally out the blue.

Geoffrey also says however that when Brutus arrived, Britain was populated by ginats, who built Stonehenge, so the megaliths are older yet...

Finally a good thread.
Anyone know the supposed location of the Spear of Destiny/Lance of Longinus?

The Ark isn't real because the Exodus story is a Jewish lie. The real Exodus was the expulsion of the Cult of Aten, the forefathers of archaic Judaism.

/thread

Why does this need a general?

Zionist shilling.

OP has delusions of grandeur, wants to meme this a reality, and doesn't know shit about the Arc. When asked, he'll just link you the fucking WIKIPEDIA PAGE.

Could you share us a quick rundown on this?

>a secret British heritage that links the British people to the original 10 tribes of Israel
This is the only one I know is true. It revolves around the Red Hand of Ulster and the secret line of David to bring Messiah. As for all the rest, the Ark would be cool, but I doubt it.

Anything Jesus related is generally irrelevant.

mate cnuts like you burned the library at Alexandria.

thats history- the context is important, and each spadeful has to be sifted and sited carefully.

>not dug out by a sperg spakking out on energy drinks at 3 AM

It deserves a proper dig.

yeah this sounds cool
rundown plox

>Cornwall

Nice meme.

Here's more of Alan's words:
"Somebody in antiquity built a stone wall around the top. No gates.The inside area is called glowg, which means 'place of worship'. There are 4 sumps on the north side, like big holes in the ground. In the bottom there are pits with white stones. The way they drained ancient chambers in Britain underground is that they had a sump in the bottom of the chamber and they ran a little shaft tunnel down the hill side and where it would then come out the hillside made a little tick so it came up into the bottom of one of these bowls. Water would run down into the chamber be bled off down the shaft it wouldn't rush out and do damage but come up with a tick and there were these white stones filling up these 18 inch circular things in the bottom of these curved sumps. It's like a saucer upside down, sticking in a bowl. So we know there are at least 4 underground chambers there."

Exodus isn't a lie. It is about Akenhaten who is the real Pharoah, in Exodus, funneling all idolatry down to the Sun. The G-d of the Israelites is more powerful than the Sun and controls the Sun, space-time and everything else.

The Cult of the Aten was anti-Jew, for preference of the Aten over an unknowable, inconceivable, being.

The formation of the Cult of Aten led to an Egyptian Civil War, but those who escaped BOTH the Cult of the Aten AND Egypt as they recovered after the Cult of the Aten was destroyed, with the death of Akhenaten, THEY became the Israelites.

White Europeans are the 10 tribes.

britam.org/

Welsh is similar to Hebrew, Talesin said he spoke Hebrew. Bagpipes are from the Middle East. The tribe of Dan kept its own name as the Danes, and on and on

Wouldn't that be the remnant of a motte and bailey type castle? Or a crag, even?

Possibly. But that still wouldn't explain the anomalies with the metal detector which shows two objects inside the mound. Also, why would there be a wall around the top, wouldn't there be bigger ruins?

Tribe of Dan is where the Tribe of Judah is hiding.

Here's the right side

>Welsh is similar to Hebrew,

So much this.

I went to Israel as a young lad and hearing hebrew was like being at home listening to people speak Welsh. So similar.

Yeah I heard they found the millennium falcon there to......

>ARK OF THE COVENANT
Now don't tell me you didn't see Indiana Jones? You know what happens if you fuck with it?

Another Jewish lie. There is zero proof of Canaanites ever living in Egypt.

Could have been what's left of the outer wall, as the bailey became obsolete the stone could have been taken elsewhere.
Crags are known to contains sometimes metalic ores underneath their graphite "exterior".

That would explain why whites are the only genuinely diverse race on the planet

Maybe you're right.

WILL SOMEBODY JUST GO TO THE AREA ALREADY???

>wikipedia

Always remember what Indiana did you be safe, user.

If you touch the Ark, you die
If you look at the Ark when it is opened, you die

always use two long poles to carry the ark with a friend.

don't wear nazi outfits near the ark (which means all the larping /pol nazis will melt if they go looking for it)

you're all retarded

They discovered a non-ferrous metal object 2ft by 4ft 30 feet below the mound. A famous expert on metal detection named Alan Hassell confirmed it.
"He scanned the hill by mapping out a grid by moving horizontally and vertically with a spacing of one meter between each scan. He confirmed that he located a buried object which was approximately four feet by two feet made on non ferrous metal."

I think you are lying

no, no ... this shit is real.

REAL !!!!

did he wear a nazi outfit larping when finding the ark? if so, how did he survive the encounter with Ark?

Stiener!!

>They discovered a non-ferrous metal object
With what? A metal detector?
>not knowing non-ferrous isn't magnetic.

I think you are being dishonest user they found it out somehow watch the video

bump for interesting topic

It is actually rumoured that the welsh are the lost 13th tribe or Israel.

They were known as the Cymry

Cyumru = Wales in welsh

I read this a long time ago so itll need a google but wanted to help you on your quest

>pic related

Do you fuckers have any idea how many jobs this would provide to wales? You need to acknowledge the potential this has

We'd need concrete evidence for that

Here we have this. Pretty cool.

The Great Serpent Mound is a 1,348-foot (411 m)-long, three-foot-high prehistoric effigy mound on a plateau of the Serpent Mound crater along Ohio Brush Creek in Adams County, Ohio. Maintained within a park by the Ohio History Connection, it has been designated a National Historic Landmark by the United States Department of Interior. The Serpent Mound of Ohio was first reported from surveys by Ephraim Squire and Edwin Davis in their historic volume Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley, published in 1848 by the newly founded Smithsonian Museum.

Researchers have attributed construction of the mound to three different prehistoric indigenous cultures. Originally thought to be Adena in origin, a 1996 carbon dating study led scholars to believe the mound was built by members of the Fort Ancient culture around 1070 CE. Most recent dating places the mound at around 300 BCE, once again suggesting Adena construction. Serpent Mound is the largest serpent effigy in the world.

Is anyone here from wales that's genuinely interested in this?

I've felt theres something very significant about certain parts of this country my whole life