Ivanka Trump : "There's a level of viciousness I wasn't expecting" in DC

Ivanka Trump : "There's a level of viciousness I wasn't expecting" in DC

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/12/the-trumps-are-complaining-about-the-viciousness-of-politics-irony-is-dead/?utm_term=.4073533b0959
youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0
youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4
youtu.be/VEODcXcP3Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34930042
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's red meat to their retarded flock who can't into critical thinking.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/12/the-trumps-are-complaining-about-the-viciousness-of-politics-irony-is-dead/?utm_term=.4073533b0959

Trump ran one of the most mean-spirited campaigns in the last century.

that reporter is faking it

> It's red meat to their retarded flock who can't into critical thinking.
Agreed.

Trump is just treating that retard equally by mocking him. He is truly colour blind

At some point y'all are going to have to admit that this whole event was invented by viscous DNC shills who sent this guy to cover Trump knowing full well that Trump uses this exact move every time he describes a sniveling creep. They got caught talking about it, everybody has seen the videos of him doing it before he even knew this fuck existed. You know it, we know it. Who the fuck is this post for?

lol get the fuuuuuck out of here

This.

>Washington Post

the notion that trump mocked this reporter's disability was is and will continue to be fake news

notice how (((they))) carefully phrase it as "he mocked a disabled reporter" which is true, he mocked a reporter who was disabled. but it's not quite what (((they))) want you to think

norwaybro got banned so that this could continue.
Fuck you mods.

>Ivanka Trump : "There's a level of viciousness I wasn't expecting" in DC

Hillary could have warned her.

>the notion that trump mocked this reporter's disability was is and will continue to be fake news

>video of him doing it exists

As usual, you have to lie in order to defend yourself.

Why is everyone picking on Trump? I mean all he is doing is selling US intelligence to Russia for sweet heart deals for Trump Real Estate development around Moscow.

Standard business practice over there. Just as insider trading over here is for our politicians.

stupid leaf faggot, disabled people should be mocked, it's equality

Smells like bait. As if you fuck sticks wouldn't get behind the sterilization of the handicapped.

(((you))) don't realize (((you))) are the problem

The shills in this thread are obnoxious.

Trump used those same mannerisms when he mocked the likes of Cruz, Rubio and Jeb. He flails his arms and hand like that for people he ridicules. He would have done it to that reporter even if he wasn't handicapped.

no it doesn't, shareblue

in fact, the video is evidence that he didn't if anything, because they carefully chose this freeze frame from the video to make it look like the reporter's disability, when really it looked nothing like it because the reporter's disability freezes his hand in place, which trump was failing his arms about everywhere

these are the facts:
>trump used the gesture to mock the reporter
>he also used the same gesture to mock ted cruz
>whenever he uses the gesture he implies that the person he is mocking is incompetent or feigning incompetence, particularly in that they don't remember vital facts that hurt their case
>in the video where the reporter talked about not remembering his story, you couldn't even see his hand in the video. trump would need to have remembered the reporter from over a decade ago in order to mock his disability
>shareblue associates like you, along with correct the record, needed to lie and construct a fake story to act like trump mocks disabilities. why? isn't trump bad enough without you making up things? or is he only bad because of what you make up?

The limp wrist was kind of a tell in that instance, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

when you freeze a frame of hundreds to make it look like it was "like, kind of, totally a tell", maybe

in reality, no, shareblue

He didn't mock that reporter but he should have

One last one to put this shit to rest.

While you are not wrong; once he became president, I believe that he needs to be shown a level of respect. Inb4 "Obama was constantly attacked and disrespected"; as I believe that the majority of the "Obama is a Muslim spy" or "he is the Antichrist" crowd are white trash cretins. The big difference is that Obama was a MSM/Hollywood/Establishment darling. All of the aforementioned entities are now shamelessly conspiring against Trump and trying to assassinate his character.

If you really wanted to convince people that Trump and his family deserve no quarter than instead of posting meme fake examples like this, you would just play the clip of him from June 2015 implying most illegals are 'not good people' right after saying "they're rapists and thieves".

Any supporter of Trump who still defends that lie either is being disingenuous or does not understand logical implication, English, context, or all 3.

I just don't get why liberals resort to clipped Howard Stern tapes, misquotes, and still shots of him.

Lines up considering all of Trump's supporters are inbred rednecks

youtu.be/VEODcXcP3Zw

get caught up you numbfuck

>the trumps
What an awkward way to refer to her. There obviously trying to conflate Donald with his wife's complaints. Who can respect these purveyors of Pravda when they engage in that kind of linguistic psychological manipulation.

DC needs to be purged by fire, the psychopathic elite and their criminal stooges in it.

and yet they did basically nothing to thwart the peaceful transition of power. Your average liberal LITERALLY behaved worse than the KKK when their candidate didn't win. Geeze, I heard for 8 years straight that the KKK was gonna assassinate obama, and all we got was a few fence jumpers.

We got 3 assassination attempts on Trump (and a weirdo climbing trump tower) just in the campaign alone. The guy who tried to grab a gun served only 5 months, and another one got a sympathetic interview with the press.

But respect is earned. If someone has done nothing to earn your respect, why should you give them automatic deference?

And there were plenty of MSM attacks against Obama. Unless we're playing that silly game where Fox News isn't the most popular MSM channel for the last 15 years...

am i the only one who literally laughs out loud when he sees a pic of the guy on the right?

It's statement by Ivanka Trump who holds an official position in the Trump administration.

They weren't the ones completely fabricating "evidence" through misquoting, or in the case of the disabled reporter, outright lies.

OP and other shills need to be watching these videos because they make themselves look stupid.
>youtu.be/VEODcXcP3Zw
>youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

Trump literally makes that gesture every time he's mocking a retarded libshit. Fuck off.

>his wife's

yeah The Donald loves incest.

Fucking retard

I mean, in most cases it's not necessary. You need to sterilize the people who carry the precursor genes, not the handicapped themselves.

You live on a planet with 7+ billion people just like you
You won't be the first or only for anything.

>Trump Mocking Reporter
We have debunked this liberal bullshit 500 times. Trump always does that gesture. It didn't have anything to do with your fruity, libtard "reporter" and his faggoty illness.

Personally I wish he had been mocking the inferior piece of shit.

WAsn't this debunked time and time again?

Top kek, care to explain how "inbred redneck" red states concentrate military-industrial complex as well as research? Seriosuly, without red states US would be a shittier poorer clone of Canada with more welfare-leeching minorities. Libtards are literally complaining about the most productive segment of population, while they themselves contribute jack shit.

>As usual, you have to lie in order to defend yourself.
Video also exists of his doing the same gesture for everyone he mocks. Looks like it's YOU who is lying to defend your bullshit.

only in the delusional minds of polcucks

What's this then?

youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4

Haha, Trump family a bunch of overly sensitive pussies.

>being retarded by posting every video but the original

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34930042

Misquoted?

Please, post some examples.

what a crybaby!

can I get an archive so I can watch it?

>take my strong hand child

More fake news from the libtards, now regurgitated. I noticed they doing the retard story again.
Here is proof its fake-news -

>libshits crying crocodile tears about Trump being mean to Republicans
frankly they're just mad they didn't go there first (they will)
cry more snowflake
the Trump family doesn't deserve the vitriol and you know it (although you certainly approve it when the white house is an R, and would argue against it when it's a D, because you're a brainless partisan shill)

>tfw have a crippled friend that thinks this way. I wish more people had thick skin.

>"democracy dies in darkness"
>don't report on the DNC arguing in court that they are not accountable to the principles of democracy
ya, no. Fuck the washington post.

How about go back to tumblr faggot? You won't affect shit here you worthless slave. Shills can shill away but will never explain Wikileaks or Libya. These two small things Hillary hates that lost e Democrats everything. Oh, and go look up TARP funding. Faggot.

It was kinda obvious Ivanka was too sweet for the horrible reality of DC.
I offered myself as a sacrifice to take care and fuck Ivanka, but no, she wanted DC instead. It's her own damn fault.

Nah, they called Trump a racist, sexist, xenophobic bigot. as well as insulting his intelligence, his hair, his lips, his hands, his way of speech, his personality, his daughter, his son in law, his two adult sons, his potentially autistic child, and his supporters. I can't think of a time Trump did all that to anyone else.

The shill harvest in Trump-related threads is always marvelous.
You know it doesn't work, shiteaters, don't you? What are you desperately hoping to cover with trying so hard to remove Trump from office? I wonder what we're gonna find in the DC closets... something tells me it's big and stinky and bad and your overlords won't like it if it goes public.

>r-remove brumpfh!
Eat shit, slaves.

Equal treatment for crackers, niggers, gooks, spics, tards AND crippled fucks.

It's less vicious if she warns how vicious she'll be.

Fuck, Obama dealt with her birthplace and Muslim accusations for nearly his entire presidency.

Assume, much? You can pull as much as you want out of your ass, but the statements are still fact.

The Trump family has been involved in both the campaign and now this administration from the onset. They have weighed in on issues, served in advisory roles, and even work in a federal capacity. Sorry, they're not public figures anymore? Or are you just mad that intelligent people listen to their shilling, record it, and then report it?

You can't have it both ways, sweetie.

Get better arguments.

>this rump flustered
I didn't make you wrong, reality did.

it would be more credible if they stated the dates of the speech vs the date where he is accused of mocking the reporter.

Wow, I have never seen someone get so triggered on Sup Forums before. Sounds like you might need a new diaper.

Or he could have meant "their rapists", extending off of the previous "They are bringing" phrase.

Also, all illegals are criminals, so it's fair to say they aren't good people.

>e-everything is fair game to remove evil Drumpf!
Brainless zealot. Those threads are positively shill circlejerks.
You guys are never gonna survive the next 7 years.

Words of wisdom.

t. paraplegic

>Trump makes statements
>Get mad when media extrapolates facts from the statements he made

Also, I don't even know who you mean by "they". But, I'm assuming anyone who has ever disagreed with you. Not going to defend every tom, dick and harry, but the actual media just takes trump's own statements and reports on them. Again, reality doesn't like your delusions.

Trump has made racist, sexist, and xenophobic statements.
Trump has shown a lower vocabulary and ability to absorb important information especially relative to other U.S. Presidents.
Trump has made brash and abrasive statements that show little empathy for others.
Trump's supporters do include racists, sexists and bigots.
Trump has done all of the above, or worse, to other people.

Now if you want me to drill down on any specific area I'll be happy to with a list of links and examples. We both know you don't really are, so let's not waste each other's time, yes?

Are you referring to the President Trump Generals, comrade?

Sorry for you friendo. Glad you're more thick-skinned than the crew of outrage farmers.

>Still reading MSM
What the fuck is wrong with you people? :D

See, if you drones have it your way and end up finding a way of successfully removing President Trump from office, you probably think everything will be back to normal thereafter, you'll just have to crack down on these pesky middle-class Whites from flyover country to show them who's in charge and let all the little criminal activities in D.C get back to their normal pace.

The problem is, that's not what would happen. You won't like the outcome, actually. There are worst options than living with Trump at the WH, and you might find out eventually, he was not such a bad compromise for the upper criminal gangs and their stooges.

>successfully removing President Trump from office

Assumptions. President Trump is perfectly placed where he needs to be. Everyone underneath him understands the system far, far better and would be much more competent/effective. De-fanging Trump by endlessly reducing his authority through derision; mockery; and good ol' checks and balances is much more preferred.

I concur, this is a much more effective strategy, although you could acknowledge that it is also necessary as indeed the Trump hate makes him an icon for his base and you don't want to deal with his base going crazy. Let's be honest, a hell of a lot of people would love to remove him given the opportunity. It's just too politically costly at the moment, therefore you guys are resorting to plan B as you just described.

What you fail to realize though is that this permanent blitz will be very hard to entertain for seven consecutive years. For now most normies are like "omg, Drumpf will NEVER survive his first year". Will be much much harder to do and to carry with things like the Russia narrative when he is still in charge in 3-4 years. This strategy is exhausting the patience of the American public, not to mention the rest of the world, and I predict that as he keeps resisting the permanent war the media is waging on him his popularity outside of his base will rise - which in turn, will make your life more complicated and push the need for a real impeachment again.

In the end, it's not good for you to have lost the White House. Despite the constant media war to undermine Trump's political capital, you need it to run things smoothly.
And with the line-up of killers that is promising to shape the Dem 2020 primary, we are more likely than not in this for a good eight years.

the media vitriol is nearly unprecedented in American history (and is absolutely unprecedented within the one century time frame you presented)
>NYT running cover for the media that mediaites shouldn't have to pay attention to the regular rules of objectivity because Trump is a "special situation"
which leads to:
>comedians beheading Trump and taking shots at his 10 year old son
>plays assassinating Trump
surprise surprise.

and all of this is because libshits got offended when Trump hurt their feelings on Twitter?
>sweetie
>trying to rumply my stiltskin
pro-tip: condescension doesn't work if you can't convincingly display intellectual superiority

tldr: try hrdr fgt

Don't facts need evidence?

why again? oh yeah to make money. swamp drained.

>plays assassinating Drumpf

are you talking about Julius Caesar?

Trump was providing a visual aid to identify the reporter he was referring to for those whom are hearing impaired. Why are people so bigoted against the deaf ? Just mean spirited tbqh.

>Don't facts need evidence?
Here's the evidence, bitch:

Watch the video. As you can plainly see, as all of us can plainly see, the people who claim he was mocking the disability are completely full of shit, utterly dishonorable liars, shameless enemies of truth.