SIR! TO KILL, SIR!

It's mandatory for me to be a man

I wanted to explore and travel all of Tamriel

Your emperor , the army awaits your orders

I dunno lol

So you are a killer ? Let me see your WAR FACE

For the free bitches

To destroy the Jews on our land.

For Citizenship.................and killin' blue assed Celts.

Fake and gay

To rape, pillage and plunder.

To keep the Germans across the Rhine. To fuck fishermans daughters and serve the Roman people. Hail Caesar! And Hail the Glorious 9th!

To be the arm of a great Roman General, sir.

The Godhead Indivisible has commanded me so

Also Maxentius is a bitch

FOR DAT MONAY IM BASEd AUXILIGGA

Well sir i got sent back in time. So either I'd join the army or work as a farmer.

My service and loyalty lies with the emperor and the empire that serves him, my lord.

for all the nun and tourist pussy every day

To suck dick sir

Parcel of land and hot foreign wife

My friends kept calling me a plebeian, so I want to make a name for my self and become a partition.

r a r e

>20B.C
>Be Roman Male 16 Years
>Drifted in the Legion
>They Ship me to a Land Called Palestine (wtf name is this)
>It's hot and dry
>People here have strange faces
>Big Noses and like to rub their hands
>They always trying to sell things
>They literaly die with Manual Labor
>One Day of Manual Labor is enough to kill them
>Send two of them to clean the Dong of the fortress
>They die
>Tell them to go clean their streets
>They die

Well, it's kinda fashionable really.

To bear the Light and Glory of Rome to the barbarian world.

To rape and spread my seed as much as possible

mud

IM HERE TO KILL NIGGERS

It's over. We won.

To serve Roma, Sir!

the inquisition is here guys sshhhhhh

Too many mercenary foreigners are in our military; I am concerned about their loyalties.

I don't think they will integrate themselves into the Roman empire, so I joined to offset their numbers, to make sure someone who is loyal to the empire is in the militar–

>discharged from military service.

I wanted to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed kill.

Because Titus Flavius did nothing wrong.

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums mister pope.

FAMILY TRADITION, SIR!

>Why did you join Soldier?
To spy for Carthage.

Are you a barbarian living in huts and being sold as a slave?or a citizen that creates and betters humanity.
Who won...
Because my family comes from asturica augusta,i live in barcino and my family name is but a corruption of a latin toponym,so in case I'm not a citizen I'll become one glory to rome
(Also loot and rape)

Dido is worst waifu

gotta be like Anchises and fuck Venus

You can easily do that at your school

Because it is the duty of every good Roman to serve Rome. Sir.

redpill me on nuns Vatibro. Is it true they are all repressed nymphos.

>Are you a barbarian living in huts and being sold as a slave

"Barbarian" was just Roman propaganda. Germanics already had a civilization.

We destroyed the empire and created the modern world.

(The empire was totally SHIT in inventions)

barbarian is kind of a relative term. The Greeks called everyone that wasn't Greek "barbarians"

This desu

Who? you barbarians? Historically, I don't think so.
Greetings from the Roman Empire

Probably because i was drafted in as an auxillery from my tribe.

To become infused with Mako motherfucker!!!

Everyone who's not pure Greek or pure Italian, is, historically, a Barbarian.

Yes we. We won. Definitely.

Without us you wouldn't even be on the internet.

>(The empire was totally SHIT in inventions)
Nice meme my friend.

Lmfao, without us, the romans, you probably still bein inside a cave eating your own shit, you barbarian scum. imperium ad vitam

It's true. They were good in construction (building bridges etc.), but shit in everything else.

There was literally NO progress for 1000 years. Things didn't really start to happen in Europe until the empire was gone.

The 'dark age' WAS the Roman Empire

my greek friend, are you listenin to these barbarians?

ahahahaha

Moon walking legion would be awesome.

You're drunk Francis
Fuck off

The Imperial Legion is always looking for strong capable warriors, if you think you've got what it takes, our headquarters is in Rome.

Kek

Laugh all you want but you know it's true.
The thing is that Romans had slaves so they had no "need" to invent stuff to make things easier.
This is why they were SHIT at inventions.

When we finally destroyed the empire. We had a golden age of inventions and LITERALLY CREATED THE MODERN WORLD.

You should thank us, for bringing you into modern civilization - mainly a Germanic invention.

(((citations needed)))

I wanted to see exotic Germania... the crown jewel of Europe. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them.

ROMA CAPUT MUNDI

SENATUS POPVLUSQUE ROMANUS, scumbags.

WE

You are totally retarded. Typical barbarian scum. The "dark ages" and medieval times came when christianity was imposed. Nothing to do with the Greco-Roman culture and civilization, it actually altered the greco-roman culture. The influx of uncivilized barbarians also caused the halt of scientific progress. You seem like a 14 year old kid that just watched a movie about Rome.

>The thing is that Romans had slaves so they had no "need" to invent stuff to make things easier.
Fucking hell, 10/10 bait right here. Alright, user, you did good, made me respond.

it was damn bait, kek

They only had hydraulic powered plants,and state factories producing standardised weaponry and equipment,and...so so so many things it is ridiculous to even try to list it of course the most common things are buildings since some remain functional to this very day but their influence touches every field of humanity,for fucks sake the germans larped as romans for a long time with the holy roman empire and they made it collapse yet they tried to make it work afterwards in ridiculous rump states.
I dont want you to feel like I was we wuz ing you,probably my ancestors got owned by them and they decided to join,for that I'm proud.
That was the dark ages and we didn't invent much shit (yes we had some shit happening but for the most part the dark ages were too focused on survival to actually do a lot of thinking)until we reached the Renaissance and took off from where we had left.

To learn your ways and then kick your ass in a forrest.

was getting the chatti burned part of your plan?

>The "dark ages" and medieval times came when christianity was imposed

There was NO 'dark ages' in medieval Europe. That's nothing but a myth.

The true dark ages was the Roman Empire.

>Fucking hell, 10/10 bait right here

wut... it's 100% the truth. The Romans were completely SHIT at inventions. In 1000 years they invented what? ...some "piping" and maybe concrete? 1000 years... let that sink in.

When they were gone... inventions in Europe fucking EXPLODED.

So I can beat my meat while fighting for a good cause, especially one that seeks the salvation of my people.

I didn't join a fucking thing with you beaner.

lmfao

Seconded the swamp german.

And seconded bleach Luigi.

Of course!

My father wants me to go like him and his father before me.

How do we solve the German problem?

das rite kangs we wuz

tfw Sup Forums is memeing the Roman Legions back into reality for White people to win...PRAISE ZEUS and KEK

WE

ehehhee...now suck it up Prian!

Ave.
And if You are not Greek or Roman You contributed as much to civilization as a..."simian"...

Damn Norway, how much you had tonight? That's crazy talk.

Thank a post-barbarian-invasion Luigi for the microprocessor...Spen-Larsson...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federico_Faggin

you're a big tribe

stay out of Teutoburg forest, faggots

youtu.be/74CYIdYoQ5w

If only Globalists could learn from the Roman Empire... Augustus achieved what Soros will only dream of.

Not like I want to learn your secrets for the benefit of my tribe in Hibernia or anything baka.

ahahaha
we wuz caesars shieeat

The Romans 300 years after that still made punishment-expeditions deep into germanic-barbaric lands far into the East on their highways of the time. It was just a bump in the road. kys Hans, You will never be a super power as glorious Luigis or Vikangz.

You fell for the "le science" meme. Christianity was a stabilizing influence that promoted the growth of civilization, philosophy, and science itself.

I know you hate God. Try to see Christianity as a cultural phenomenon if that helps.

Newsflash, retard. The Romans still exist genetically. Same people.

gib land pls

Italy has had quite a few inventions, but only after they became civilized by germanics.

Romanii ite domum.