HAPPENING: Ex-FBI Director James Comey had second exchange with Loretta Lynch

>Ex-FBI Director James Comey has privately told members of Congress that he had a frosty exchange with Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch last year when he confronted her about possible political interference in the Hillary Clinton email investigation after showing Lynch a sensitive document she was unaware the FBI possessed
>Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.
>During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.
>Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,” said one source who was briefed.
>Sources say Comey told lawmakers that he also raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.
>During his testimony Thursday, Comey briefly alluded to the second troubling encounter with Lynch but insisted he could only talk about it in classified sessions. The reason, sources said, is the investigative tactic that the FBI used to obtain and validate the communication he confronted Lynch with was extremely sensitive.
>The sources also said that Comey’s testimony in private conflicted with recent reports in the news media suggesting the FBI had intercepted an email between Congresswoman Debbie
Wasserman Schultz
>“Comey’s account to Congress does not sync with those media reports,” one source said, declining to be more specific.

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/comey-privately-told-congress-about-second-confrontation-with-the-former-attorney-general
youtube.com/watch?v=avEy6sAjbUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group#Political_views
youtube.com/watch?v=gTIaQ-fuAJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

from circa.com/politics/comey-privately-told-congress-about-second-confrontation-with-the-former-attorney-general

The water's looking pretty muddy, fellows.

>“Comey’s account to Congress does not sync with those media reports

i had to truncate for lack of space, but that was in reference to the media reports trying to pin the communique to Lynch as being a Russian forgery from DWS.

Who runs this site?

Not sure, but they've been putting out good content. They broke the latest Dennis Montgomery update, for example. I think they also got a copy of that redacted confidential FISA court memo.

I gotcha. I meant that as "no shit the media is lying again"

>"History will be a helluva lot kinder to him
than the democrats where at the time" -Gowdy

Yeah, I don't doubt their credibility, but even when the leaks are positive this is still fucked up.

KEEP DIGGING FUCKER. You should have gotten the boot from the get go.

Yeah I have no choice but to think comey is in the right based on trey gowdys remarks

youtube.com/watch?v=avEy6sAjbUE

Seems like he's trying to play the long game, but has been playing it too safe.

The question is, what was in that document?

is this circa thing a reliable source?

Either way this lines up with Gowdy was saying some days ago to the fox news reporter

see

wow, no source. fuck off shill. dolan glumpf is getting impeached and your days are numbered

True

The fire rises.

Notice he didnt leak memos when this happened though. He's asspained he got fired. Cowardly Comey.

Dude loves being on fucking camera. Trying to save his ass and is trying to no get Loretta Lynch hung in the process.

can anyone give me a quick rundown of this whole testimony? ive read its a "whole bunch of nothing" but i dont really know whats going on.

He probably know's lynch is fucked so what he is saying now wont matter. If he say the lynch email, other fbi/nsa officials did first.

This article comes on the evening before Comey being grilled by Sessions in open session tomorrow. Coincidence? :)

I hadn't heard of Circa until recently but they've been covering the unmasking stories hard. They broke some significant details on it too.

Gowdy is probably a snake too, just one who's better hidden. Seems impossible to find someone in Congress who isn't corrupt.

I WAS A SCARED 6'6 faggot that was afraid of the big bad Donald Trump... So I gave my memo that I wrote in the middle of the night to a friend cause Evil Adolf told me he had recorded me.

>the investigative tactic that the FBI used to obtain and validate the communication he confronted Lynch with was extremely sensitive.
>suggesting the FBI had intercepted an email between Congresswoman Debbie
Wasserman Schultz

So this is a thing down there now?

not saying he isn't but he was mentioning this comey plot to a reporter heavily implying that he made the decision on the clinton case because he didn't trust the justice department. It was the first time I heard about that

Trey Gowdy is the only reason I trust Comey. I trust Gowdy more than anyone in D.C.

In regards to Comey talking about Lynch, Lynch used language that aligned with the Clinton campaign and gave off the impression that she was creating a conflict of interest (i.e. she should have recused herself which she never did or was in obstruction of justice territory).

Comey probably never told anyone about it until now since he was likely to use it as ammo in case Clinton won and fired him (which would have 100% happened).

>he had a frosty exchange with Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch
what did he mean by this

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

comey talks about how trump met with him one on one after a meeting with others and told comey that he hoped that comey could forget about the flynn investigation. comey didn't take trump's words as an order, and did not fulfill his hopes. that's about it.

I was puzzled at that endorsement as well. If everything is as we think it is, Comey is derelict in his duty not to have the AG fired.

appears so

Gowdy is the only reason we ever found out about Clinton's server. I'm sure that her server had something to do with pizzas being traded during the Libya chaos. So Gowdy was onto something the pizza fan club didn't ever want dug into. That's why I trust Gowdy.

A Clinton operative said that Bill got into that plane with two folders.

In his right hand, he had continuing employment and benefits for Loretta to let Hillary go free.

In his left hand, he had dossiers on top level AG employees, including Lynch, that would be released to the media and ruin all of them.

Classic carrot and stick approach, and it worked.

6'8"

Who never seemed to know what to do in confrontations.

Source? SOURCE!

This is some meta-cancer... Not just metastatic, but meta-metastasitic.

At least I can filter you now...

She removed herself by saying she would go along with whatever her underlings decided.

It never got to her underlings, as Comey assumed the role of AG illegally and made the call that there would not be a prosecution. During that July speech, he also violated FBI protocol in laying out the case against Hillary, and made himself the Congress in order to add an intent requirement for mishandling classified documents.

We also know for a fact that there were recording devices on that plane. That could be one of the sources that Comey used to validate the email to Lynch.

Lynch said to him "whatchu gunna do white boi? Y'ain't gunna do shit, lil bitch ass, lanky ass, twig lookin' cracka"

I believe it was Dick Morris.

Hey Sup Forums, miss me yet???

Will that recording ever see the light of day?

*slowly backs out of room*

Go sell cunts elsewhere, mate. We're full.

Your words are wise. None of any of this means sweet fuck all unless someone gets prosecuted and goes to jail, which most likely will not happen. Someone, somewhere in this massive clusterfuck must have broken multiple serious laws and should do some serious time. But will that happen? No. Why? Because these disgusting pigs all have each other's back, at the expense of the people. That's why.

you faggots are too dumb to understand that comey is playing the oldest jew trick in the book. he's playing both sides, and you morons are falling for it. this lanklet needs to be put in prison, regardless of what dirt he has on whom.

It was FOIAed and denied on national security grounds.

Comey is the bringer of Chaos. He is Kek's horseman.

People like you will make Sup Forums great again.

Not really

>National security
Yeah right. It was denied because someone would be in maximum security.

>Comey said “the attorney general looked at the document then looked up with a steely silence that lasted for some time, then asked him if he had any other business with her and if not that he should leave her office,”

So....that's all that happened?

Comey just comes off looking like a weak bitch again

>And Black Panther ain't fa yo white ass

Wait, Wait, Wait.

You mean to tell me that after CNN hyping up comey's testimony for WEEKS saying it was the end of Trump, that what he's saying is going to bring down Clinton and Obama????

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But did he have a queazy feeling? That's the important part.

Comey's throwing nigger Lynch under the bus
Best timeline!

Fox has kinda validated them by having their reporters on the air. Best case scenario, they are an up-and-coming, genuinely conservative news organization with actual investigative journalists. They look good so far.

i lol'ed

This shit sounds classified, how is this Circa site been able to get this information? They've got to have someone on this inside if what this article says is true.

Of course I don't trust any news outlet, and this story confirms my bias, but I'll be keeping a watch on Circa to see what they keep putting out, if it comes to light they aren't larping I'll be impressed.

Comey has been crooked with the Clintons in the past (see the HSBC stuff), but he may have had a crisis of conscience and turned at some point. He used to be a literal religious scholar and is apparently Catholic. I could see it. Very Faustian. Sold his soul, tried to get it back, maybe seeking redemption of some kind. I would like it if this were true.

not uncommon to leak for political reasons. & real journalism involves developing relationships like this

Comey's playing chess with twenty sided die. Gotta admire him, regardless of playing Trump

Circa I believe is funded by a wealthy RNC donor as a kind of punch back to MediaMatters/Shareblue by doing some investigative reporting/muck raking on Dems. It's definitely much less editorialized than those sites but it's clearly a slick and professional operation. Know who's propaganda you spread and all that. I personally have enjoyed their content since a lot of it has actual documents attached to the articles.

lmfao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group#Political_views
this is who owns Circa. They are /ourguys/

>Comey is the bringer of Chaos. He is Kek's horseman.
I like this

Hmm.
Well, I suppose upstanding citizens such as ourselves have nothing to fear.

Time for Comey to spill the beans

This may be the sensitive document he's referring to.

Graham throws Comey under the bus

youtube.com/watch?v=gTIaQ-fuAJc

Here's a quick rundown

- Debbie sends email to Soros group saying DOJ won't let Clinton investigation go too far.
- Comey had shown this email to Congress as an explanation for not letting the case go to DOJ
- This is why Gowdy said in an email to Martha that the DOJ was compromised.

- CNN/WaPo are now saying that email from Debbie to Soros was fake and planted by Russians. And Comey didn't let the case go to DOJ because he did not want to tip off the Russians he was in on their fake email. (WTF??)

- Graham is saying bullshit, Comey never told us that this was a fake document.

oh yea I remember this story about the "fake email" the russians had planted that made comey do poor decisions. Who was reporting on that again?

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

correct. best timeline.

>and planted by Russians

I'll bet they are.
This entire "Russia done it" charade has been a smoke screen to cover up eight years of criminality and the preparations for eight more years of criminality.

Jeff "known cia asset" Bezos' blog

Lynch needs get her monkey butt on the stand and start talking.

>Sup Forums still thinks they can get hillary indicted
kek

Enjoy

As the Comey turns continues

KEK

Lmao

>Sources say Comey told lawmakers that he slid his skinny member into lynch's ass where she, promptly- "clenched her muscles tightly, making the penetration move slower so as to amplify pleasure."

>During his testimony Thursday, Comey briefly alluded to the second troubling encounter with Lynch but insisted he could only talk about it in classified sessions. The reason, sources said, is the investigative tactic that the FBI used to obtain and validate the communication he confronted Lynch with was extremely sensitive

Bump for the death of the Deep State

>t. shareblue shill who believes that they can still prevent a Trump presidency

Who's more pathetic?

too much wishful thinking mate

the plot twist is comey is actually the good guy and trump is working to put hillary and her cronies in the clear.

Clintons get the noose when?

Bumping

So who tipped off the local Phoenix reporter about the meeting on the tarmac?

I remember hearing she was there for another reason entirely but then caught wind of it, since the security isn't exactly subtle when some VIP lands.

>>"The FBI there on the tarmac instructed everybody: no photos, no pictures, no cell phones," Sign explained.