"Magda and Joseph Goebbels arranged for an SS dentist, Helmut Kunz, to inject their six children with morphine so that...

>"Magda and Joseph Goebbels arranged for an SS dentist, Helmut Kunz, to inject their six children with morphine so that, when they were unconscious, ampules of cyanide could be crushed in their mouths. According to Kunz's later testimony, he gave the children morphine injections, but it was Magda and SS-Obersturmbannführer Ludwig Stumpfegger, Hitler's personal doctor, who administered the cyanide."
>stormfags defend this

Fucking degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

englishnews.org/news-central/resources/resource-the-truth-of-ww2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have any idea what your kike leaders would have done to them and their kids?
You dont know about how badly they tortured the people that stood trial at the Nuremberg trials?

They were fighting the commies.
Thats why they let Hitler rise to power.
Thanks to Americunts, Europe is now a leftist commie superstate..

That is fucking degenerate..

fpbp and /thread.

fpbp

Why did they do that? Were they gonna get captured ?

This. Patton was disgusted at the way the Germans were treated after the war. He realized that we had fought the wrong enemy

any more info on the torture in the trails?

Patton barfed at the sight of Buchenwald.

stfu shill
fpbp
yes (hitler killed his dog himself too)

there is alot to find on google

"nuremberg trials torture"

I suggest the one from darkmoon.
But there are many more reports on this.

Yes, so this is something we ought to bear in mind when watching all those Hollywood movies celebrating the heroic deeds of the Allies in World War Two and lamenting the horrors of the Holocaust : that Jewish interrogators, working for the Americans, are known to have beaten, tortured, and crushed the testicles of German defendants before charging them with war crimes at Nuremberg. Without these confessions, obtained under extreme torture, there is no solid proof that any Jewish Holocaust took place at all. There is only legend, hearsay and “eyewitness accounts” : like those of Elie Wiesel and his kind—accounts that have turned out, in retrospect, to be based on pure fantasy, fiction, and grotesque exaggeration.

For a real red-pill on the situation, as seen by an American General, first hand; look no further than this pic.

>Not knowing about the Allies torturing high-ranking Nazis for shits and giggles
>Not knowing about Eisenhower's death camps, where he starved 1.5 million German soldiers to death after they surrendered
>Not knowing the Soviets committed the single greatest mass rape attack in recorded history, raping millions of German women as young as 8 and as old as 80
>Not knowing Soviet soldiers admitted to cutting German women's breasts off, shoving bayonets up their vaginas, burning them alive, etc. after gangraping them in every orifice
>Not knowing that the USSR's Jewish generals publicly told their troops to commit war crimes such as torture, murder, and rape in order to destroy the Germans as a people
>Not knowing Jews published books like Germany Must Perish!, news articles like Hitler Will Be Nothing But A Rosebud, and others advocating the complete extermination of the German people and German territory being parceled out to neighboring countries
>Not knowing about the Morgenthau Plan, which the Allies actually started to implement
>Not knowing that the Nazis were fully aware of all of this as it was happening
>Not thinking the Goebbels were fully justified in letting their children die instantly and painlessly in their sleep rather than be tortured, raped, and forced to watch their parents be torture before undergoing a show trial and execution before they themselves were finally murdered

Read a fucking book, user.

fpbp

Fpbp

It's horrible what happened to those kids but their lives would have been 200x worse had they lived

I can't get past the Death Camps level as an ARYAN Warrior.

Fpbp. I wouldn't leave my babies to the commies either. No fucking way in hell.

I know about all this but reading it like this all laid out makes my fucking blood boil.

Kikes.

Lol try harder nitwit.

Question:

would you rather have your body shamed and mutilated, while alive

Or

Never give them the satisfaction of getting you alive

Don't bother responding we all know you're a faggot.

>inb4 Hitler boo storm front

Lurk more summer-shit

englishnews.org/news-central/resources/resource-the-truth-of-ww2.html

>You dont know about how badly they tortured the people that stood trial at the Nuremberg trials?
citation needed

See

It's amazing to me how many quality books I learn about from Sup Forums - The Patton Papers will be next.

Thanks user.

Another one for the reading list.

Its almost unbearable to read through that..

The world is so, so wrong.

>Posts text without quotes or a source.