IRL waifus

What is the perfect model of a waifu IRL?
We must set this straight in order to send meme propaganda about it and the normies will copy it because they are soo edgy.

IRL phisical traits

Trash, complete fucking trash.
>I love you but I love the fatherland more
Just code for " I will fuck the person who rules over the fatherland."

>I'd never cheat on you because I'm not a traitor

Again, whoever rules over the "fatherland" She sucking meat and dropping you in a second. Trash.

>Just code for " I will fuck the person who rules over the fatherland."
we are the fatherland and a ruler will maybe arise with time but generally no leader is needed in form of a state, also the fascist way means that you are willing to sacrifice yourself if needed.
>Again, whoever rules over the "fatherland" She sucking meat and dropping you in a second. Trash.
if she has intentions like this she is just a whore, no matter what she labels herself
you see it in a political, but not in a spiritual way.

Why you so insecure?

she should be a nice girl overall
not obese not annorexic, no tatoos or piercings
she should not wear much makeup and style herself like a whore, should not act like a man, for example I am a strong woman and interested in politics or women can do this too stuff.
just a natural nice girl

>should not act like a man

Not even if she orders you to fuck her harder and deeper fiercely?

Laura Ingraham

> irl is an option
You need to rethink your life

please do not use the term waifu for anything 3DPD or in real life or meatspace. It is an inaccurate use of the word and degrades and devalues its real meaning.

Pig disgusting things cannot be waifus. Waifus are exclusively 2D.

gomenasai, senpai

Boxxy is literally the perfect waifu, only newfags would disagree

Non degenerate culture-East Asian/Eastern European/Austrian.

Wants lots of kids.

Understands her place as a housewife.

Exercises and maintains a good physique.

Girls don't tend to be interested in politics/cultural forces etc. Expecting this tends to result in disappointment. Just find a nice girl who wants to have babies and is happy waiting on you hand and foot.

you are forgiven if you do not make the same mistake again
no 3DPD is good enough to be called a waifu. it's literally impossible.

withput racemixing

>waifu
>real life

kys

Take out the Asian part and there you go. I'm degenerate beyond saving so don't worry about me.

And what college education should they have?

It's okay if they have no college education. Their fathers should teach them everything they need to know.

If they do have a degree it should be something feminine but not retarded. Nursing, music, literature, or some foreign language would be acceptable.

irl physical traits you ask...take a look for yourself.. :^)

Meant for this

i don't trust music. bunch of junkie hippies

This

Brites de Almeida

Nudes plox

>

I prefer gasai yuno instead!!! MUMMY!!

>falling for the 3d jew.

>what do you mean, user? 3D what...?

She must be handy on the farm.

>posts a mentally unstable batshit crazy bitch
you wouldn't last a single day with her before she kills your friends and family retard

I understand that. Something appealing about a psycho bitch who will kill for your sick. For a true waifu though, Belldandy is the master archetype.

i swear, the 3DPD meme is real. They look disgusting, christ, temperamental fleshbags playing host to a fucking civilization destroying demon.

P I G D I S G U S T I N G

For me its the ultimate form of love. wanting you all for herself.
sauce anime

Seconding Belldandy.

what about Rem?

>Blonde Hair
>Blue Eyes
>Takes Care of herself
>cooks great
>never cheats on you and belongs only to you.
>able to balance out your cynicism and is happy to be with you.

Of course too good to be true ever, but you wanted an archetype for the western women. Here's one that represents all the values.

As for Yuna, I've seen a lot of yandere, it kinda wore off after 7 years or so.
>in lieing, it never goes away.

>mfw no real life Yuno killing people for me

>perfect model of a waifu
You posted her. Don't settle for trash. Become somebody worthy of her and then shit on women and spread her superiority throughout the world.