Reminder that acid is the most redpilled drug

Reminder that acid is the most redpilled drug.

How do people even get it in current year?

Nope, mushrooms are

Degenerate bullshit

Ask someone with long hair and they usually know

Tor or go to raves/hippy music festival like a degenerate

Just buy 1P-LSD it's legal and pretty much identical to acid

And DMT is obviously the most red pilled, short duration and most powerful. Fuck being tripped out for 5-6 hours I got shit to do

>altering your brain chemistry to escape reality
>redpilled

There's a reason drug culture is most prominent among leftists.

I don't know about the popping sensation being beneficial. Mushrooms are the best ride by far if you're going to do anything psychoactive.

Depends on how susceptible your brain is.

Isn't weed and shrooms are a thing for everyone now. Wow liberals took over so hard that there are even conservative drugs.
>wow. Just wow.

>Drugs
>Redpilled
fuck off faggot

Acid turns you into a nihilist or a faggoty idealist.
I would avoid it if you don't want to be a fag like me.

Tor? Silkroad is dead. Where on Tor?

>not micro-dosing it.

DMT is the most red pilled substance. But really, you should just practice meditation.

Thread over.

Even we as canadians are less of degenerates than Amerifag OP

Water is the most redpilled drug, if you can find any! Hahahahaha Goyim!

Dude man like trust me lmao. Like it opens your mind dude. It will make you fucking WOKE man. Like I swear to god man you see like reality and shit. Like seriously dude just do drugs man it makes you way smarter. Trust me dude like I took so much acid this one time and hallucinate now like two or three times as smart as classical philosophers dude. Like man just take this drug dude it totally makes you woke and shit

Get a weed hookup and buy from him long enough to where he trusts you.

When I hit my 2 year anniversary with my weed dealer he started offering me all kinds of other shit and even offered to help me move.

The meme of being "redpilled" meant knowing the truth. The truth with drugs are they will mess your head up, it's just true. Doesn't mean you can't experience it at least once, just stay away from real drugs that are simply pleasure based addiction shit.

so redpilled they pretty much wiped it from the face of the earth. the best you'll get is a similarly structured analogue with similar effects.

Ketamine. Acid is degenerate.

our great great grandparents fought for weekends for a reason dammit, and all they had was booze

Degenerate, like every drug except alcohol. Whats more, i would say every alcoholic drink is also degenerate with the exception of beer.

>what is the federal analogue act

wine is less degenerate than beer

Beer is full of estrogen and lowers testosterone, hence the man boobs that are so common among beer enthusiasts.