Had one chance at life

>had one chance at life
>was born a yank instead on European

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I could of been born a Proud Glorious European with culture and heritage with a foreskin on his penis, but I'm just a White Goy slave who risks getting shot everyday by a nigger.

I fucking hate this 56% white cesspit, which is just a big, jew owned shopping mall filled with niggers, spics and white trash

Why can't Russia, Britian or France just nuke us already? Like anything of value would be lost.

God damn my ancestors for leaving Europe for this shithole. Look what you've done.

Other urls found in this thread:

niggar.io/
renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STOP SELF HATING

At least you aren't brazilian.

>be American
>die eventually
Why live?

Just remember that tiny ass European countries have little room to grow, and are dependent on foreign trade. If every country fell of the face of the Earth things would be shit for a while but the US could survive it EZ.

The sooner you die, the sooner you can be reincarnated, and maybe improve your luck.

>not european
Thank fuck.
Black cocks were never in my mother, black hands never preapared my food, black lips never smacked in my subway.
Nobody talks about equality, gay rights, and transgendered people, my president is not a cuck.

Honestly, life's alright.

it's convenient to generalize the entire union to brag about your shithole isn't it

Easy for you to say.

Does your mommy know you're using her laptop again?

Hahahaha good one what a logical argument there.

I don't think your post warrants a logical argument you fucking spastic. Please open your veins

America is the greatest country on Earth

Europoors are mad they had to stay in their battlefield of a continent instead of jumping on the boat and coming to literal paridise.

>unironically wanting to be a eurocuck who makes 20,000 dollars a year even if he's a fucking surgeon

>wanting to be born a muslim

kek.

Yeah. A jew-owned, corporate slave, 60% white shithole with no social safety net and where nearly everyone is uneducated beer swilling trash with fluoride pozzed brains (and those who aren't are cosmopolitan city-dwelling liberals) worshiping niggers throwing balls on TV

the greatest country in the world

uh huh :)

Just move to Europe. I'm going to France to help them in the upcoming race war

>daily thread

At a certain point it stops being self-deprecation and starts being shitposting. Fucking leave the country you cuck.

Sucks to be you.

Go to Europe. Burn passport. Say you're a Syrian refugee. They can't legally prove you're not and won't deport you. Collect gibs.

>hurr durr eurocuck!!
Your precious Murica is the main exporter of cuckoldry and is 56% white. Don't you ever think for a minute that you have the right to call another group of people cucks.

Fuck you, you entitled faggot
I was born poo in loo, I'd give anything to be yank, forget even European

Please no, he's absolutely right. The last thing Europe needs is some uncouth Amerimutt shitting up the European gene pool even further.

Have you tried killing yourself? It's all the rage. Even rockstars and actors are doing it.

>Lives in Jew-owned, Israel-worshipping burgerland
>Calls someone else a cuck

wew lad

As long as you are white you are european if you want.

Europe is the land of cucks. You don't have to be proud of America, but you have to recognize that it's unbelievably better here than in lots of eurofag "nations." I'll never visit Britain, France, Sweden, or Germany. Fuck 'em

what are you going to fight with, spoons?

>dare to tell the truth about what a shithole America is
>Obese Amerimutts coming swarming in to remind you "HURR DURR MURICA IN NUMBERD ONE!!""

fuck me, even my ID color is poo

>I could of been born a Proud Glorious European with culture and heritage with a foreskin on his penis
>Implying europeans have uncut penis

I am white except I don't even know my lineage. My surname is English according to google, but I don't even know what ethnicities are in my blood.

Europoor on a proxy detected

then go move to germany and get raped by ahmed if you hate this country so much

Race traitors like you should be tied to a post and lit on fire.

>One chance at life
>Born a mongrel

>Lives in burgerland
>Thinks he's "white"
>Can't trace his lineage

You're part nigger and who knows what else.

Then stay in the (((USA))) and get raped by tyrone if you love this country so much.

I'm too scared to take a DNA test since it might come up with 0-5% negroid or Amerindian blood. Not quite sure if DNA tests are Jewish scams also.

Hitler quads don't lie

It's clearly mauve.

>tfw the greatest man who ever lived called you a degenerate
JUST

Pretty much this. It's like the jidf hired an American defense force branch.

>tfw not american
>cant shit on everyone just by existing
>tfw no face

am i white?

There are only a handful of correct answers anyway - English, Irish, Scots, Welsh

You're probably whiter than most Americans at this point so yes. I don't know if the DNA tests are just lies or not.

seriously I cannot imagine what it must feel to be a godless, uncultured, celebrity obsessed, degenerate living in lardistan.

better than being one in spen i bet

you would love it here, niggeridoo.

>56%
>calling anyone else a cuck
Kek

>56% white country
>fat as fuck and generally unhealthy
>next to no social services
>niggers dominate pop culture
>niggers dominate white women
>mass gun violence on a near-daily basis
>borderline third-world country
>spends billions on war
>lost almost every single war that we attempted to join
>just got done being ruled by a nigger for nearly a decade
>elect a guy who was supposed to fix it but has backpedaled on all of his promises
>do absolutely nothing about it
>call europeans cucked even though they're still way better off demographically than we could even hope to be

>your precious murica

Your rhetoric is of the same effect as some cuckold that who talks down to white people because allows himself to be cucked. You're not European and you never will be, improve the country try you live in instead of fantasizing about someplace you've never been.

You forgot to change your proxy when you painted again, Shlomo, don't call me a shill whilst actively shilling. Leads me to believe that all the other self-hating americans are shills like you.

>calls out the most jewed country in the world
>NO YOURE THE JEW
Muritard logic everyone.

C'mon Hank,

When we "colonials" go into the bush in places like North Dakota, Maine, Manitoba, Alberta or even Northern (((Ontario))) we are surrounded by pristine beauty, game and freedom that Euros could only dream about. Shooting a buck in the fall with an old SKS is poetic and delicious. God Bless America and God Save Canada.

At the rate we're going, we'll be Brazil by 2100. Probably much sooner

Play this shit nigger. niggar.io/

Except there's not even any Europeans in this thread calling me out, it's just cucks like you. Sorry if you're a nigger on the west coast and you think the rest of the country's like you, but it's not.

No point reasoning with you. Stay cuddled murilard.

Cucked

there is many here wishing the same thing about being american

both of our nations have pros and cons.......personally i wish i could move to the new world

i wish i could have been born in europe too. i even got jewed at birth too.
but look at this thread

>You're not European and you never will be
european = white

An Italian living in Korea isn't Korean, neither are his children that were born in Korea.

now fuck off

>reincarnated
but theres alot of animals, i think its pretty rare that you would be able to be born as a white man in Europe

You have subway in your city but no blacks? No fucking way.

did you make this thread ?
i agree with you all the way though. also do you drink the fluoridated water?

Yes I did.

someone post that one meme of the two dindus on pc, one leaning out window, saying to post that europe is collapsing so they move to USA and pay welfare

well i know my lineage though, im mainly German, im probably about 25% Irish though. all i ever do in my free time is play vidya and post on here though so id still probably do that if i moved to Europe. i dont really have much of a reason to move because i wouldnt really do anything except for work and be on my computer so it would be kind of similar to living here i guess. besides if i were to move to Europe i would move to Germany, but i dont know German (i would definitely learn it if i went) and Germany is destroying itself with all this refugee shit.

For all of Americas faults, of which there are many, at least I can read what I want, say what i want, own those firearms I want, and most importantly name the jew Enjoy becoming a Muslim majority country. At least the Mexicans we are forced to import are catholic.

why do other americans have such an unshakeable faith in this place. its retarded and jingoistic. we don't live on magic dirt you fucks

>at least mexicans are catholic
is that really your rationalization jesus christ.
they stop being catholic and start being pozzed shitskins within a generation, sometimes less. I say this as a half mexican. there are little goods to be spoken of the latino population here, to my great sadness.

many know that feel

The lineage I know is that my fathers side is English and have live in North America since the 1600s. I don't know about my mothers side.

Who gives a fuck, what you think its something special here? My rent is more than I earn and I have to use food banks, there are 7m in poverty in the UK, UK is great if you're rich, but being poor in a rich nation is fucking awful.

do you drink the fluoridated water?

many americans would be happier living among people just like them with a common culture and history than making a few extra shekels in a land where you feel social alienation

Well, before I became redpilled on why fluoride was in our drinking water, I did. I try to avoid it as much as possible. I pretty much drink pure bottled water.

i wish i was born in europe, but its gotten to the point where i dont really even care much anymore.
>drink bottled water
oh dont do that. the plastic leeches off into the water and it either mimics estrogen or suppresses testostorone. you should really get a reverse osmosis or a distiller. if you get a distiller make sure it distills into a glass container though.

Get out, then. We don't need un-American scum.

the people in poverty are working too, even propped up by tax credits.

Rent is a joke, £1600/pm for a shiity two bed flat, cant belive this fucking festering dump is worth £800k

Even outside London is expensive now, so comminuting takes 4 hrs a day, get home at 8pm, up at 5am and do the rate race.

Fuck it, you can only live in London for so long, its unbelievably stressful.
Aye, I wish we had more Americans in the UK, I've only ever seen a few who are airman at the local base, great people.

Dont get me wrong, I love Europe and the UK, the history here is everywhere, everything seems to have some significance, London has to be seen to be believed, the museums, the castles, the palaces.

Its why its so expensive here, you really feel history here, you're reminded of it every day, My old town, in the middle of nowhere where next to my house I have a WW2 pillbox, next to that is a manmade hill from the dark ages, across from that is a statue of Thomas Paine, our local traitor, and follow the old roman road to the Saxon village of the Iceni, where Boudicca is from.

Justa small town in norfolk in the middle of a forest by dripping in history. London and some other cities exceed this.

Shame Henry VIII chimped out about Catholics and destroyed all the great abbeys here, he leveled them all, such great architecture lost. Fucking cunt. But he did give birth to Elizabeth.

Not him lol, Anne Boleyn

hatred of the Jewnited Snakes of Americuck is one the more important red pills.

Get a ticket, come over you will not regret it. There are no American here whatsoever, its really weird.

>Ireland

into the trash you go

Come back to Europe if you feel that longing, thats your DNA pulling you here, back home.

Of course they are.

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/

how hard would it be to get citizenship?

>tfw european but not european
the worst of feels

That poster actually makes America look pretty based.

Do please kys

What's the matter? Can't handle the truth?

Who needs citizenship when you can just be here illegally and face no consequences.

>face no consequences
is that true? can you like keep telling them you are on vacation or something? wouldnt they ask for some sort of proof of citizenship if you try to get a job?

USA= Brazil 2.0