Why is it that Randy Stair barely made national headlines...

Why is it that Randy Stair barely made national headlines, despite the fact that what he did is due cause for making national headlines in this day and age? Could it be that he came out as being transgender and if this made national news, it would make people think that transgender people = gun toting lunatics?

I mean damn this nigga don't even got a wikipedia page!

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/06/randy-stair-weis-market-shooting-shooter-tunkhannock-pennsylvania-victims-photos-facebook/
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Blaze_Suicide_Tapes
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Blaze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be sure to make memes emphasizing on the fact he was a mentally ill trans fag

Shootings in the US where less than 8 people die aren't news anymore. It's an every day thing now. No value.

Like terrorist attacks in Turkey.

Pennsylvania basically made a deal with a bunch of media outlets that minimizes the amount of negative press coverage.

In addition to identifying as a female, he was also a radically vicious misandrist. It's like he couldn't over emphasize how much he utterly loathed males - and wanted them all extinct. It's truly bizarre how the media is covering this up, or at least ignoring it.

Fucking who??

Low score, no ideological motive, no children involved.

Because he was a man hating tranny.

They can't false flag this shit.

The product of the seeds they sowed had a bitter taste. Why would they advertise it?

heavy.com/news/2017/06/randy-stair-weis-market-shooting-shooter-tunkhannock-pennsylvania-victims-photos-facebook/

TL;dr autistic tranny weeaboo who obsesses over columbine shoots up supermarket to die with waifu

Idk.

It's funny i guess. A tranny has never gone on a killing spree to my knowledge

>weeaboo
He was a Sup Forumsmblr faggot.

He's the wrong type of white

You couldn't make thid shit up.
Even the CIA and Bush couldn't dream a gem like this up

EGS assemble!

Because he's a fucking white maleā„¢ and he also claimed to despise basketball Americans - I would've expected them to conduct some kind of selective reporting to further their agenda.

Unless you shoot a black.

I literally had no idea about this, I just ignored the threads of the guy because it seemed boring and I don't care about transexuals

I didn't realize a tranny fag shot up a school and killed that many people

legit cover up

fucking leftist media

Should we, senpai?

>I didn't realize a tranny fag shot up a school and killed that many people

It was the supermarket he worked in.

>barely made national headlines
It's almost as if the media were sensationalizing the shootings before for a reason?
What happened?

Imagine if Chris Chan murdered someone; it's just too weird for MSM, they would also get heckled for portraying mental illness in a negative light

someone post [spoiler]the Philmarillion[/spoiler]

because he's white. classic case of white privilege

GOING GHOST

Did the 17hs long audios tapes get nuked?

Can't find it anymore.

He sounds Chris Chan

Did you try the wiki:

the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Blaze_Suicide_Tapes

Youtube has removed at least one video, don't know if there are others gone. One user has archived all his videos from all channels if they ever get ghosted

This all mentally ill trans people are underprivileged and need to be protected by (((them)))

Stair biomedical is weird shits. I am guessing it was run out of the house. Why arent the parents being questioned about this kid and his shotguns. Pretty sure the mom was filming him in one of the target practice videos.

Kinda yeah, sure I totally see that. He also frequently repeated how relieved he was that he wasn't gay - as if he was trying to reassure himself and others - and that he instead maintained a lesbianic romance with a drawing he made. Still can't figure out why he declared that she was 11 feet tall.

Low body count I guess. If it was 6 instead of 3 he'd have left much more of an impact.

Plus his online footprint is just too fucking weird for normies. Elliot was a virgin with rage and made that clear in one 5-minute video, this guy is a kinda-sorta-trans-brony-nihilist-weeb-racist-suicidal nutcase. Not as marketable on a newspaper cover.

because tranny

also found this interesting

Its because he was a communist

idk user, there's several mysteries on this that I feel will never go answered.

Not because it was an inside job, but rather it's being covered up for the reasons I stated in the OP

elliot stuff is weird if you dig around. Not this weird though

Who's Joe Stair? Haven't heard that name come up in this thing yet.

wait whos Joe Stair?

not enough body count

How can we meme Andrew blaze into a big deal? People have to learn about the Ghost squad. They need more souls.

oh shit. Joe Stair was a columbine victim. His sister Amanda Stair-Duran was a library survivor

oh wait no Joe died in 2007

What about the uncle that killed the people and burried them in the backyard.

when i came out as trans i was 13 at the time.
i distinctly remember the empty look on my dads face while he unbuckled his trousers, forced me up against the fridge, and then had backdoor relations with me.
we haven't spoken for years. many reasons, some major, some rather silly.
maybe i'm crazy but i often wonder if he would've raped me if i hadn't come out as trans.
my auntie thinks he likely would have, my mother isn't so certain.
funny old world this

say what?

>3 deaths
wow it's nothing

Ya it was in the threads last night either his uncle or one of the girls at the supermarket. Happened in the hometown. some extra crazy stuff.

Nonono unless the black was killed by a white nobody gives a shit

Dylann Roof looking tranny fag who jerked off to Danny phantom, lmao glad he's dead

Good story. Lots of variety, suspense, and unexpected twists.

>Another white person going on a murder/suicide spree

Just another day in America

This should be on CNN with a panel of 12 experts arguing about just how trans he was using this to push the agenda of no guns and Internet censorship.

I remember that, crazy shit

What was the name?

>implying the news was trying to cover this up

It strikes a chord with the internet because he was a mangled mess of all of the things Sup Forums loves to make fun of. But otherwise is pretty uneventful. He killed 3 people(store workers he probably disliked).

I haven't searched the archives but I did Google killers in the town. There are so many and I didn't remember the names of the victims. I think he was related to the girl.

He wasn't a right wing Trump supporter, quick, sweep it all under the rug.

What happened to supermarket annon who was here last night who worked the day shift at his store? Seemed like no one knew what was coming except the girl who voiced on the videos.

I think he said he was going to take pictures if the store was open

I watched about half of this guy's suicide tape. Lemme break this down and someone tells me if I've got something wrong.
>autistic Devianart weabooo starts making 'animations'
>forms a contingency of characters called Ember's Ghost Squad
>makes his own waifu in Mackenzie West
>writes himself in as 'Andrew Blaze', a trans woman
>changes his name to Andrew to the confusion of his peers
>creates Twitter accounts for the characters
>roleplays dialogue between them online
>delusions manifest in the form of imaginary friends he addresses and speaks to by name in his videos
>thinks the characters are real spirits from another dimension while simultaneously recognizing them as his creation
>believes the only way to join them is to abandon his physical body and travel to their dimension in spirit
The kid drove himself insane with fanficton tulpas.
And fedoralords say the occult isn't "real".

It's because we stopped worshiping shooters

ehh even the slightest amount of digging shows he shot whites.

And with this Trump shit they're in 24/7 impeachment mode, no real news is surfacing

The media doesn't want to glorify such acts for potential criminals.

>they all have the same inner identity
>it's a one-shot villain from a very forgettable tv show
>they just swap the colors and accept that they all look the same
I thought I'd seen it all. I just don't get it.

Real enough to people crazy enough that they listen to the deformed thought-beings floating around in their head and go on to murder innocent people.

> 3 bodies

So like half a car crash?

You got everything right except he went by Randy IRL

Didn't stop the retard from raging over it tho

the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Blaze
>In his final years of life he began documenting his thoughts and intentions on cassette tapes and private journals; eventually changing his name to Andrew.
Seriously though, why Andrew?

>cassette tapes

what year is this

Ah ok. lmfao tranny named himself after a hurricane.

because shotgun crimes don't make for good gun-grabber narrative