How do I worship Kek

How would I unironicaly worship Kek, How should I pray, what rules do I need to Follow, Is there a sacred book, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php
youtube.com/watch?v=DRyh2cxJCp0
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You tied a rope around your neck and the other other end to a railing and then jump off

You must insert a dick in your mouth every day at 7:28pm or else you will be vored by a giant frog

Seach duckduckgo for protestant churches in your area
Then you go to one
And pray

>How would I unironicaly worship Kek
Sacrifice yourself. Seriously, you are too stupid to go on living.

You have been opie. The magic was in you all along. Now Kys.

Seek the repeating numbers, and it will all make sense.

Heresey

You spread your butt checks and squat directly on top of a glass bottle while grinding your teeth and screaming yes, yes ,yes.

principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php

behold, the principia discordia! it's for a different chaos-religion, but it works pretty well for kekism. eris tells me she and kek are buddies.

Kekism is a state of mind.

If you tap into that state of mind you give it more power.

Just remember to PRAISE KEK and SHADILAY daily.

Here's a somewhat intelligent attempt at an answer.

It's not really known. Kek, or Kekuit, was a rather little known and little worshipped Egyptian deity, to my knowledge. He was associated primarily with the ideal and being of Primordial Darkness, that is, the supposed 'darkness' from before the world came into existence.

I'd look into more styles of frog/toad worship and do your research into Kekuit yourself.

You'll find what you're supposed to do.

Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus Exterminatus

An important part of this state of mind is the realization that we are ushering in a completely new society. "Normal" will cease to exist once we are done. The global elites are terrified. They are pulling all the strings to stop it but we are just shitposting and having a good time, and still beating them lol.

You can believe in anything you want just be careful what you wish for.

There's a vintage thirst returning
But I'm sheltered by my channel surfing
Every famine virtual
Retrovertigo

Kek does not demand your worship, just your memes.

The only digits in this thread. Shadiloo!

can you speak in 2-dimension, senpai, we are but mortals

Not true

Praise KEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=DRyh2cxJCp0

I use this song/video to channel Kekist energies

If you watch it and pay attention to the lyrics it should become apparent why.

U wishes

I don't think they literally mean EVERY FAMINE is made up, but rather that international disasters are commonly fabricated for political gain.

PRAISE KEK THE ALMIGHTY

oh honorable kek, may we please, have some oats?

Oats confirmed, brother.

PRAISE KEK

Styxxx?

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

You are kek. You bringeth about chaos and you cleanse. We know not more, but we are willing to learn.

Post until repeating numbers come your way

KEK is a false god of Primordial darkness.

He cares naught for humanity.

MOLOCH on the other hand loves you. He wants you to reach out and take his hand. He wants you strong and healthy - successful too. The benefits of MOLOCH are tenfold and he asks for so so little. The Golden King is benevolent and interested in the lives of humans.

He burns the souls and sets them free.
He is the guardian of the gate and the darkness towards the untold cosmos.

Just say ABAR BA'ESH.

Abraxas.

The Holy Spirit

> (OP)
>Here's a somewhat intelligent attempt at an answer.
>It's not really known. Kek, or Kekuit, was a rather little known and little worshipped Egyptian deity, to my knowledge. He was associated primarily with the ideal and being of Primordial Darkness, that is, the supposed 'darkness' from before the world came into existence.
>I'd look into more styles of frog/toad worship and do your research into Kekuit yourself.
>You'll find what you're supposed to do.

He speaks truth. My journey of understanding Kek has always unfolded naturally and with what seemed like a intelligent being controlling the dissemination of this knowledge.

Praise him.

God this is fucking cringe I hate summer so fucking much

YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO POST ON THIS BOARD

fuck kek he can suck this dick

>How would I
i don't know, but i understand that a lot of lube is required

I met the God of chaos in the Amazon. He showed me the darkness in the hearts of men.

Learn shamanic practice and you can meet KEK.

Be prepared to know things about people you love and hate that goes beyond anything you ever wanted to know.

We need to have a proper holy book, without any inconsistencies and with the most intense spirituality the world has ever seen. With so many keks that it blows the mind of the reader.

u need to stop worshiping sandnigger dick and being a cuck sweden

Praise KEK!

don't praise kek

be a rebel